Start by marking “The Littlest Dinosaur's Big Adventure” as Want to Read:
The Littlest Dinosaur's Big Adventure

The Littlest Dinosaur's Big Adventure

2.92 of 5 stars 2.92  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  11 reviews
When the littlest dinosaur goes out exploring one day, he only wants to play leapfrog with the frogs and chase the butterflies through the meadows. But when he gets lost in the dark woods, all he can think about is getting home again. Summoning all of his courage is difficult, but when he finds a small pterodactyl also lost in the woods, the littlest dinosaur finds that he ...more
Published April 27th 2009 by Walker Childrens

To ask other readers questions about The Littlest Dinosaur's Big Adventure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Littlest Dinosaur's Big Adventure

Archana
The Littlest Dinosaur's Big Adventure.

The story is full of adventure and excitement and element of uncertainty runs throughout the story. The story begins with the littlest dinosaur that goes out exploring one day. He only wants to play leapfrog with the frogs and chase the butterflies through the meadows. But before he could realise he gets lost in the dark woods. All he wants now and can think about is getting home again. Summoning all of his courage is difficult. H feels scared and horrifie
Melissa Dwyer
Originally rated A by
Rebecca
This book is another book that relates to The Littlest Dinosaur. If your students loved the first book, then they will definitely like this book. It has the same characters and this time, the dinosaur is going on an adventures. Great read aloud to the students when the teacher wants to talk about what the students would like to do as for their own adventures.
Claire
This is quite cute. He gets lost because he is playing with frogs and dancing with butterflies. The illustrations were lovely but something feels like it was missing. I can't put my finger on it but there is a magic that seemed to be missing from this, that the other children's books that I collect seem to have.
Jessica Bennett
A little dinosaurs goes to a different land with small creatures so that he will fit in and she finds another small dinosaur too. He realizes he would rather be home and go back to his parents. This book tells children that it is okay to be small! I would read this book during free time.
Kelly
Illustrated by the author. Using pictures to describe the text, this is a truly average story. It is kind of unremarkable. I wouldn't use it for storytime though because it gets "dark" and a little long-winded at the same time.
Camden
"Oh no," thought the littlest dinosaur. "It's not fun being small in the dark. But I have the heart of a dinosaur, so I can be brave. If I walk back the way I came, I will find my way out of here."
Breanna
This book is pretty good. It is a sequal and I have not read the original. It is a cute story about being brave no matter how little you are, but it's a little bit draggy at times.
Dolly
Jun 02, 2010 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
Adorable illustrations and an ending that lends itself to bedtime reading combine to make this a fun book to read aloud. Our girls enjoyed the story.
Dee-Ann
Cute story, and it had some suspense, but it did not hold my son's attention, proabably because he was tired.
Pali
B found it boring and not funny at all
Carol
Carol added it
May 15, 2015
MM
MM marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Derick Davis
Derick Davis is currently reading it
Jan 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Michael has worked on magazines, book jackets, animated films, TV adverts, and even for the police, sketching criminals described by witnesses. As well as illustrating many of his own books, Michael has illustrated over a hundred books for authors such as Shakespeare, J. M. Barrie, the Brothers Grimm, Charles Dickens and Oscar Wilde. Michael has travelled widely - to Africa, Japan, the Arctic Circ ...more
More about Michael Foreman...
The Littlest Dinosaur Fortunately, Unfortunately A Child's Garden: A Story of Hope Dinosaurs And All That Rubbish Friends