Start by marking “Riding Out the Bull” as Want to Read:
Riding Out the Bull

Riding Out the Bull

3.41  ·  Rating Details  ·  78 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
After riding the last, toughest bull ride of his career, Doug is faced with an even tougher opponent, his former lover, Jamie. Doug had pushed the younger, freer rodeo cowboy away - for his own good - knowing it was no good for Jamie to be tied to a retired nobody. What he didn't expect was that Jamie might not agree with him.
Published December 2008 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Riding Out the Bull, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Riding Out the Bull

The Tin Star by J.L. LangleyBareback by Chris OwenThe Broken H by J.L. LangleyTiming by Mary CalmesNatural Disaster by Chris Owen
Best Gay Cowboys
136th out of 308 books — 501 voters
The Tin Star by J.L. LangleyBareback by Chris OwenThe Heart of Texas by R.J. ScottThe Broken H by J.L. LangleyNowhere Ranch by Heidi Cullinan
Best Gay Cowboy/Westerns - Renegades and Ranchers
74th out of 162 books — 169 voters

More lists with this book...

Alina
Dec 09, 2011 Alina rated it it was amazing
Nice short story, although at times it felt too schematic, almost like a summary for a full-fledged book. But it still was very sweet and I loved the ending xD
Spunktacular
Feb 14, 2011 Spunktacular rated it really liked it
I truly enjoyed this story, my only complaint was the lack of back story and the short length mind you anything under 300 pages by a great author like Catt Ford seems to be too short. Facts and incedents are mentioned but you have no idea where they came from, sort of like reading the third book in a series without touching the others. Heck for all I know I missed the section where they talk about Jamies recovery in another book.
Elisa Rolle
Doug is a bull rider at the sunset of his rodeo career and instead James is a bronco rider at the apex of the career, the loved champion of the public. When the story starts, Doug and James behave as friendly strangers, but bit of info here and there, the reader arrives to know that there is a past history between the two, James recovering from an accident and Doug helping him, only to later pushing him away. Doug is older and openly gay and when he met James, the younger cowboy was apparently s ...more
Zane Kage
Jun 12, 2015 Zane Kage rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-5
Jessica
Jun 13, 2015 Jessica rated it really liked it
Betryal
Jul 10, 2010 Betryal rated it it was amazing
It's always very amusing and reading bantering between two characters is refreshing and adds spark to a story.

I enjoyed this part the most: "Yes I do. That way you can't kick me off my own ranch if you get another brain fart, you fucktard."

"snickering: Sounds so much like something I would say. Great short story!
Maram El sheikh
Nov 09, 2013 Maram El sheikh rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
Amazing Book
Sherry
Sherry rated it it was ok
Apr 20, 2016
Progya
Progya rated it liked it
Apr 19, 2016
Denise
Denise rated it really liked it
Kendra T
Kendra T marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
Bronwyn Heeley
Bronwyn Heeley marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
Carolynanne
Carolynanne rated it it was ok
Karen
Karen added it
Kristy
Kristy marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016
Bitchie *Bored Now*
Bitchie *Bored Now* marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2016
Ditte Nielsen
Ditte Nielsen marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2015
Teela
Teela rated it really liked it
Oct 14, 2015
Lillian Francis
Lillian Francis marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
Sylvia
Sylvia added it
Oct 07, 2015
Ltrovillo99
Ltrovillo99 rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2015
A
A rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2015
Priscilla
Priscilla rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2015
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
B
B added it
Jul 11, 2015
Paula S
Paula S rated it liked it
Jun 29, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Catt Ford lives in front of the computer monitor, in another world where her imaginary gay friends obey her every command.

She likes cats, chocolate, swing dancing, sleeping, Monty Python, Aussie friends, being silly, spinning other realities with words, and sea glass. She dislikes caterpillars, cigarette smoke, and rude people who think the F-word (as in faggot, or bundle of sticks) is acceptable.
More about Catt Ford...