Start by marking “Bad Boys, Bad Boys (Boys in Blue, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bad Boys, Bad Boys (Boys in Blue, #1)

Bad Boys, Bad Boys (Boys in Blue #1)

What you gonna do when they come for you? A police force partner submits to his desire while under the influence of alcohol. But since neither of the men are gay, what do they do with their lurking lust?

Geo Wilson has been partnered to Mack for three years. Sharing the same muscular build, dark hair, and olive complexion, they've been dubbed 'the twins' by the department.
Published March 16th 2009 by Total E-Bound

To ask other readers questions about Bad Boys, Bad Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Boys, Bad Boys

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
they were kind of assfaces most of the book... but very sweet in the end
Lily
This short story was a fun and different read. In this case both of the characters are heterosexual and within a few days develop feelings for each other. It's an "I'm Gay For You" and "You're Gay For Me" storyline.

Geo and Mack have been friends and partners on the police force for three years when Geo all of a sudden starts noticing Mack in a sexual way. After several nights of explicit dreams and lustful thoughts Geo is having a hard time keeping his feelings hidden. Meanwhile Mack is totally
Heather C
3.5 Stars

This so was cute! I have no idea what was going on with the investigation but Mack and Geo were pretty smokin' hot together. My favorite was all the hot angry kissing! Straight guys gone gay are always quite yummy.

I'm a bit disappointed that the next book in this series is a sequel about this same couple. Sequels hate me so I'm not sure if I will read it or not.

If you are looking for a short, hot, cheesy read, then give this a try.
"Roses are fuckin' red, Violets are ball-blue. You're
Brenda (b)
This was a quick read for me. It's 59 pages in pdf format. I liked the story, but it has a HFN (happy for now) ending and the whole thing takes place over 1 weekend. I would have liked to know a little bit more background about the characters.
Arthur
Jan 24, 2012 Arthur rated it it was amazing
Mack and Geo are partners in their city's police department. For the past week, Geo had steamy dreams about his partner. When alcohol induced situation led Geo to kiss and give Mack a bj one night, Mack was confused and started to question his sexuality. To erase the confusion, he suggested they do it again in the car during a stake out. They did it again, without realizing the suspect had fleed from them...

I really enjoyed rading this. It's novella, but we get he idea about both mcs. Mac, the d
Nichole (Dirrty H)
Sep 18, 2009 Nichole (Dirrty H) rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2009, m-m
If you start this knowing it's just a short, pure fantasy and you're going to suspend a lot of disbelief and just go with it, this is a really fun read. It's unflinching gay-for-you, develops very quickly and there's lubeless sex. Pretend this could actually happen, and it's very hot.
Susan65
Aug 10, 2011 Susan65 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very short and way too good not to read the sequel. At least the next one is a lot longer.
Daesy
Kassa
Aug 21, 2010 Kassa rated it it was ok
I finally picked this up since a lot of people have mentioned they liked it. The story is ok, though I thought the writing had some issues and the time frame is way too fast. Since the story is taking two very heterosexual men and turning them into a committed gay couple that is practically married in 24 hrs, there’s only so much suspension of disbelief you can buy into. Though that’s highly reader dependent so choose for yourself.

The storyline is ok as the two men are cops and partners for thr
ElaineY
Jun 21, 2010 ElaineY rated it it was amazing
NOTE: This review is for both Book 1 and it's sequel, Reasonable Doubt.

For what this little 2-part novella is meant to be, I'm giving it a full 5 stars. There's nothing hard (ooh, bad description!) to grasp, no layers for you to peel off and discover awesome truths so if that's how you approach this (just because you see my 5 stars), this would end up a 2-star read. Three, at most.

But I was looking for something light, fluffy and, hopefully, wouldn't have the MCs do idiotic things. Based on this
(ツ) Hache
Apr 02, 2014 (ツ) Hache rated it liked it
Shelves: gfy
I think MM Gay for you is going to be one of my new favorite genres I just find it so hot when two characters who aren't gay suddenly get together.

This was a good story, nice and fun.

How often did Geo give guys head? Nothing in their partnership had ever suggested the man was a fairy or that Mack was the centre of his little fantasy

The the first blowjob scene was nice, maybe too fast and short, wish it was longer.

If Geo had been a woman, Mack would be chomping at the bit for a repeat. Shit,
Funzee Shu

3.5

AwaL perkenalan gw dengan cerita bertemakan pedang-pedangan" --> thanks to mba Lely.....
[image error]

Pertama kali baca, asli sempet cekikikan & mesem2 sendiri....
Apalagi si Mack awalnya kan tipe 'lurus', gemar sama sandwich, bukan pemain 'anggar' !
[image error]

Tapi gara2 apa yang di 'lakukan' si Geo - partnernya di kepolisian - pada suatu malam terhadapnya yang janggal tapi 'menggugah', Mack pun mule mendambakan Geo dengan cara yang ga 'wajar'....
Geo 'nakal'....!!!!

Sela
Lelyana
Mar 21, 2012 Lelyana rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites, erotica, mm
This is cute. Usually I don't read same sex story but I love both Mack and Geo.
The sex was soft and full of lust, even when there're just kissing.
Got the chemistry indeed.
Nice writing !

Geo and Mack are partners, they're both at the same Police Departement, detective.
But one day, after weeks of erotic dreams about Mack, and 6 bottles of beers, Geo cannot resist his urge to kiss Mack.
Mack tasted the best kiss he'd ever have..hahahhaa....
That very night, in Geo apartement, Geo mounted Mack (he thou
L-D
This story was a bit farfetched. Two straight cops and partners cross the line and everything is pretty hunky-dory. Well, in Mia Watts' defense, she only had about 40 pages to make this HEA happen, and since there are no shifters in this story, then the whole insta-love-you're-my-mate formula was out. So why the hell not? Two strictly skirt-chasing, alpha male, badass detectives get drunk and are now in love...okay, I guess it could happen? At any rate, I still enjoyed the story because the char ...more
Janna
More than liked it: 3.5 stars. I'm glad that the sequel Reasonable Doubt is available now. Can't wait to find out more about Geo and Mack!
Karen111
Dec 19, 2014 Karen111 rated it liked it
A fun and sexy read, but way too rushed. If the book was longer, the author could've teased out their trysts and ridiculously premature 'I love yous'.
Smith Barney
Nov 24, 2013 Smith Barney rated it really liked it
Mamma Mia! Can always count on Watts to entertain you...even through some eye-rolls. She always brings it..even if petite-sized. It'll do.
Jilrene ♥
Oct 07, 2013 Jilrene ♥ rated it really liked it
Great short story!! Wouldn't mind seeing these two again. Geo and Mack are so cute!
Lisa
Jun 04, 2017 Lisa rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m
This just wasn't what I'd expected. However, it wasn't bad, just short. Really short.
Shelby
This is kinda a silly gay for you story, but it was still pretty hot. :D I enjoyed both the characters and their inevitable falling for each other. There's not a lot of plot to this story other than the internal debate and angsty obsessing over their own confused thoughts, but there's enough to keep the short interesting.

Geo Wilson doesn't know what to do about the incredibly erotic dreams he's begun having. If they were about one of the women he'd been used to banging it would be one thing, but
Stacey Jo
This is a fairly short read of just under 60 pages. The timespan of the book takes place over a weekend. Fortunately the second book in the series continues Geo and Mack's story because my only complaint about this book would be that it could have been longer with maybe some more back story or at least to get more story about them. I'm a big fan of the gay-for-you and BFF's fall in love stories and this one is squarely in those sub-genres. It does take a little bit of a suspension of belief beca ...more
Inked Reads
Jan 27, 2015 Inked Reads rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
This was a story about two straight cops that discover they might not be as straight as they once thought after a few too many beers are consumed.

It's a quick, sexy read that I found hard to put down.

Geo has a hard time not thinking sexual thoughts about his partner after a week filled with naughty dreams featuring the two of them together. Mack can't believe Geo had the guts to kiss him when he's trying to get Geo home after drinking too much. What he is really surprised about is his o
Tam
Aug 16, 2010 Tam rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
Geo and Mack have been partners and best friends for a few years and suddenly Geo has been having sex dreams about Mack. Both are straight but he can’t help it, he suddenly notices Mack is hot. After a few too many beers, he kisses Mack. Mack is freaked but takes him home where Geo tackles him and gives him a blow job, then promptly blacks out with no memory. When Mack tells him what he did, he confesses he wants a relationship and Mack is totally freaked, yet turned on. Geo tries to be patient ...more
Deb
More like 2.5 stars. This short story is a typically GFY romance. The two straight characters decided completely out of the blue that they are attracted to each other. This short story reads as if the scenes have been excerpted from the middle of a larger work. For the most part they are humorous and fairly entertaining. However I found the numerous editing gaffes annoying. Take the very first sentence of the book which begins, "Mark hooked the heel of his boot on the barstool rung across the ro ...more
UnusualChild{beppy}
Synopsis:
Geo and Mack look alike, and have been partners on the force for over 3 years. They do everything together, and Geo is starting to have some feelings for Mack that aren't based on being work partners. When Geo gets drunk one night and kisses Mack, and then goes further, Mack and Geo have to decide whether or not pursuing a romantic relationship is worth potentially losing their working relationship.

What I liked: the premise. I liked that Geo didn't have any confusion about what he wante
Daniela
Jun 20, 2013 Daniela rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-policemen
My goodness what a ride!!!! I love this book so much, I dont know what to say... If you like cops, smoking ones, you are going to love this.

This book is actually a short story, which develops around Geo and Mack, who are partners in the detective division of the police department. And both of them are finding themselves physically and emotionally attrated to each others, and afraid of admitting it.

I hope you guys pick up this book, its actually good. And to get things better ITS A SERIES!!!!
Patti TheLoveJunkee
Feb 13, 2011 Patti TheLoveJunkee rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay-lesbian
I loved Ms. Watts' She's Got Balls, and I really liked Bad Boys, Bad Boys as well. I read this one right after Heaven, so I'm firmly entrenched in the GFY. This book was hot, and funny, and hot. Loved the tackle scene, loved the little sister's crush on Wilson.

You know what else I really liked about this book? The dialogue. Can't put my finger on why - maybe it was how they'd be talking themselves out of it - right into a sexy scene. I'll definitely be reading more by Ms. Watts!
Njoki
Feb 14, 2016 Njoki rated it it was amazing
assuming the unbelievable .... its a 45 page gfy/ofy romance......there are hardly any messing emotions that go with this kind of romance. no character development or any of that pesky nonsense. lot of laughs and jokes.I read this on my way to work in the morning and gotta tell you I was in a good mood for an hour.I guess that was the point.
Joss
This was a short book, a bit too short for a gay for you story, in my opinion. Over the span of a weekend, and they didn't even see each other on one of the days, two straights guys (view spoiler)
Boyboygirllove
Loved it. Short story about gay-for-you cops that turn a surveillance into a super sexy experiment in m/m loving.

Fav quote:

"Finally able to step out of his boxer briefs, he probed Mack’s ass with a wicked finger. “I think I go in here,” Geo muttered. “Hurry up and relax this thing. I can't wait."

• Out of My Mind
  • A Helping Hand (Tennessee Cops, #2)
  • Caught by Surprise
  • Unlikely Hero
  • Best Vacation That Never Was
  • A Matter of Necessity
  • Private Dicks (Private Dicks, #1)
  • Sonny's Salvation (Good-Time Boys #1)
  • Beautiful Viking
  • Just For You
  • I'll Be Hot for Christmas (Assignment, #2)
  • Saying I Do (Quinn Security, #3)
  • Holed Up (Up to Trouble, #1)
  • Too Much Christmas Spirit  (New York Cowboy #1.5)
  • Where He Ends and I Begin (Home, #3)
  • Creation's Control (Creations #2)
  • A Change of Tune (Change #1)
  • Taking Care of Charlie (Yearning Love, #1)
I SUCK at remembering to log in and approve friends. I'm so sorry I've made some of you wait. Please forgive my apparent chill, I swear it's not intended. Come hug me!
More about Mia Watts...

Boys in Blue (5 books)
  • Reasonable Doubt (Boys in Blue, #2)
  • Dangerous Distraction (Boys in Blue, #3)
  • Knight's Fall (Boys in Blue, #4)
  • Proven Guilty (Boys in Blue, #5)

“I’m feeling fuckin’ poetic at the moment, too,” Mack said on a laugh.
“Oh yeah?”
“Roses are fuckin’ red. Violets are ball-blue. You’re my bitch now, ’cause I fuckin’ love
you,” Mack rasped.