Today I Made a Difference: A Collection of Inspirational Stories from Americaas Top Educators

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Everyone remembers that teacher who made a difference. The one who went the extra mile to truly affect lives, whose lessons carried as much importance outside the classroom as inside. This book is a celebration of those teachers who continue to make an impact. A collection of stories from some of the country s top educators, this book is a celebration of teachers work, and...more
Published April 18th 2009 by Adams Media Corporation

To ask other readers questions about Today I Made a Difference, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Today I Made a Difference

Corey
I started reading this book awhile ago and finally finished it.

You want to know why people become teachers? Why teachers do what they do with little gratitude and little pay? Read this book. We do it to make an impact in the lives of students. These tales from teachers across the United States can not only inspire teachers who are having a hard time, but other people who want to know what to do to make an impact in someones life.
Theresa
This book inspires me in many ways. Teachers, if you are planning to give up your profession, I suggest that you grab a copy of this book, and read it first before you finally decide.

This book made me smile and cry at the same time.

^_^

A MUST READ!!!
Jean
Usually books about teachers make me feel a bit of a loser. But this books stories from teachers rang true and made it twice as hard to say goodbye to the teaching profession.
Catherine
By the time I made it through the forward, the introduction, and the letter from Art, I was ready for some stories. I was not impressed.
Abby
A very inspirational book. Great stories of all the wonderful things that go on in the life of a teacher.
Monique
"The future belongs to leaders now being taught by teachers" Art Linkletter
Madel Montoya
Madel Montoya marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Meredith
Meredith marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Linda
Linda added it
Jul 26, 2014
Danielle Smith
Danielle Smith marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Cassie
Cassie marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Courtney  Vel
Courtney Vel marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Suzi Sherman
Suzi Sherman marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Shayna
Shayna marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Cenia
Cenia is currently reading it
Jan 01, 2014
Ryane
Ryane marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2013
Donna Craven
Donna Craven marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2013
Karla
Karla marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2013
Sharon Short
Sharon Short marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2013
Bethany
Bethany marked it as to-read
May 22, 2013
Rebecca Carton
Rebecca Carton marked it as to-read
May 12, 2013
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Gracel
Gracel marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2013
Today I Made a Difference: A Collection of Inspirational Stories from America's Top Educators