Start by marking “Cat Of A Different Color (Halle Pumas, #3)” as Want to Read:
Cat Of A Different Color (Halle Pumas, #3)

Cat Of A Different Color (Halle Pumas #3)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  3,015 ratings  ·  70 reviews
He'll do whatever it takes to protect his mate.

Dr. Adrian Giordano is quite happy with the way his life is going. His two best friends are happily mated, and he's still sanely single. He has friends, a thriving business, and the occasional Saturday night date. Then Sheridan Montgomery comes to town. His inner Puma responds to the husky-voiced snow princess in a way that t
Published November 18th 2008 by Samhain Publishing (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Cat Of A Different Color, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cat Of A Different Color

Megan Falke
Oh, I loved this one more than the first! while the fact she's legally blind is slightly surprising, its even more surprising that she has a dog. A cat shifter, with a dog. made me go 'huh?' but, I like the dog. And, I love her red eyes!
Sandy M
What a fun book this is. There’s just enough humor interspersed throughout combined with the action to make this a quick read where you’ll laugh out loud quite a bit. The rest of the time you’re just chuckling. Well, at least when you’re not cheering the hero on to kick the villain’s ass, that is.

Adrian is happy as can be in his single status; he doesn’t need the mating bliss his two best friends have recently found. Sheri doesn’t want a mate either but for very different reasons. She’s on the r
Erotic Horizon
Dr. Adrian Giordano is comfortable in his life – glad for his friends and their recent mating, pleased with the business he operates and just glad overall for all he had.

The last thing he has on his agenda his finding a mate, but faith and his pheromones were against him when he is sent to escort Sheridan Montgomery to a pack meeting. From the moment he senses her he knows who she is – his life mate. But Adrian was not yet ready to be tied down and he was going to fight it as much as he can.

Sher
Shannon C.
3.5 stars: Best in the series...enjoyable shapeshifter romance

Entertaining shapeshifter romance with appealing characters. High level of suspense towards the end kept me on the edge of my seat. Good snarky dialogue made me laugh out loud several times. Like the other books, I would have liked the romantic relationship to be a little more developed. However, the plotline in this book was stronger than in previous books in the series.

The world building around being a shapeshifter, pack organizati
Shannon (Savhage Temptrest)
Nikki
Another great book in the Halle Puma's series! Sheri was a human who ended up attacked by her werewolf asshat boyfriend and was turned into a puma to save her life. She's been running and hiding from him ever since. She decides to join the Halle Puma's for some stability and what do ya know, she meets hunky puma dr. Adrian :) Adrian had decided he didn't want a mate, until he meets snow princess Sheri! We then see the pumas plan to defeat the aforementioned asshat ex. It was a good fight and a g ...more
Willow Brook
Another fun, quick read about the Halle Pumas. This time Adrian, a doctor who's happy to keep out of the top leadership of his pride, finds a mate in a brand new member, Sheri. She has only the most limited vision and is being stalked by a deranged ex, a wolf gone rogue. Sheri completely changes Adrian's life. Not only does he become a mated puma, but her presence and the danger following her call forth his unknown powers.
Cassandra
I absolutely loved this novella or short story whatever it is classified as. I am definitely going to look for the rest of the books in this series and more from this author. Nonstop action and felt like it told an awesome story. I want more but I was definitely satisfied with what's here.
Michelle
This book overlaps slightly with the previous one, it seems to be a regular occurence in the series.

This book follows Adrian and Sherri. Sherri is being stalked by a werewolf and comes to the pride seeking refuge. Another quick enjoyable story but with more plot and character development.
MåїÐ»-(¯`v´¯)-»
These stories just get better and better! My goodness.....as I predicted, Adrian's story was just cute and perfect and totally romantic! I think I am addicted to this series! Way to go Ms. Bell....! Next up is Belinda's story!! ;)
Aparna
Best book till now....

This book had more of a serious side than humor compared to the others in series....

And so looking forward to Belle and Richards story....!!!!
Shiran
These books really are a fun, quick read with hot sex and plenty of laughs :) I love the characters in this series and I enjoy the diversity of them all.
Emily
The Halle Pumas/Shifters series is like a big bag of gummy bears for me. I can sit around all day just eating them and they never get boring, because every one is a different flavor!

This story marks the point in the series where we really start to get some development about the world and society of the Pumas. When an outside threat in the form of Sherri's crazy ex-boyfriend appears on the scene, the entire community has to band together to not only defend against the threat, but to finally welco
Tamara
Sheri has albinism. The condition causes her to be legally blind. When she was in college she started dating Rudy, she thought he was the man of her dreams. until he stopped being the man of her deams and became a nightmare. Rudy was a werewolf, a rogue, abusive ass, who attacked and almost killed her. Simon, a puma shifter found her broken and bleeding on took her toe side of the road, and took her to Max Cannon, future Alpha of the Halle Pride. He changed her. But, she so feared Rudy, that she ...more
t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog
Jan 19, 2013 t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Lovers of shifter romances
Recommended to t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ by: Bookie my personal book pusher
Another good read from Dana Marie Bell! I am loving me these Hawt! kitties!

Description:

Hell do whatever it takes to protect his mate. Halle Pumas, Book 3 Dr. Adrian Giordano is quite happy with the way his life is going. His two best friends are happily mated, and hes still sanely single. He has friends, a thriving business, and the occasional Saturday night date. Then Sheridan Montgomery comes to town. His inner Puma responds to the husky-voiced snow princess in a way that tells him his life is
 ♥ Rainy Day Reader ♥
So far this was my favorite of the Halle Pumas series. This series is really messing with my to-read books for this month. I only meant to read the first book in the series but I just can't stop myself. That's what I get for getting them all at once. The temptation is too much! While trying to figure out the reading order I found it and some free ebooks on Dana Marie Bell's website: http://www.danamariebell.com/eBooks.html

All of your favorite characters from the first 2 books are in this book to
Wilma Welch
Dana Marie Belle has done it again. I love this series. I love how she doesn't always make the heroine and hero perfect. In this story she made the heroine slightly handicapped and I walked away with a little knowledge. This is book 3 so I highly recommend reading the first 2 books in the series and be prepared for a good time and funny read. Ms. Belle mixes serious with humor and gives us the blazing sex that I personally love in my romance books. Highly recommend :)
Ashley
So first I have to say that I love this cover! The colors, the man, the MAN! Yum! But anyway, onto the actual book. This is the story of Adrian and Sheri. Sheri is a young woman who suffers from albinism, and evil psychotic wolf shifter ex, who has come to join the Halle pack in order to escape her past and find sanctuary. The night is formally represented to the pack she is picked up by sexy doctor Adrian, and hello mate!
This book is spent trying to find Sheri's ex and get her out of the clutc
Darcy
While this one wasn't quite as funny, more on the series end due to the subject manner. I felt bad for Sheri, her past and her reason to be prideless, but at some point you have to take a chance and trust people. I was glad that she finally decided to do that with Max and his pride. I loved that the pride accepted her right away and took steps to protect her. I also liked that her disability wasn't anything other than another trait, like the color of a person's hair or eyes.

I did like watching A
Sayuri_x
It wasn't the writing or the general world building but the repetion of the story yet again that put me off this installment. I have seen it before in the first two books and it's more of the same. Quiet but plucky woman is mated by alpha male who only she can tame with insane sex and quips. In this one she called the hero 'Dork' All. The . Time. It got really boring. I'm kinda glad it was a novella.

however, if oyu are a fan then it won't disappoint. There was just no joy in repetition for me th
Sally
This third instalment is just as good as the first and second books of the Halle Puma series. It has all the attributes that you come to expect from a Dana Marie Bell story. The males are sexy, caring and will do anything to protect their mates. The females are strong willed and comically funny. So much so, that it is not difficult to be enchanted by all the characters in Halle and be totally absorbed in what goes on.

My only quip with the series is that the stories are extremely short in compari
Sheila Grindatti
Ok so I'm starting to get a little cheesed off at this series... the whole to much rehash and now it's like an advertisement. Do company's pay to have their names placed in books???? I mean REALLY!

All this other crap is starting to interfere with my enjoyment of reading. I really don't care much about these characters in this book, but I do like the others so I read on.... It's just really disappointing when you can tell authors aren't into their own stories.

Can I add that the sex dialogue was w
Ellissa H
I liked the main characters more but there were some holes left in the plot and it definitely needed to be longer.
Rossana Peña Rivera
Nadie se mete con la manada estamos un paso adelante. Me intriga quien es el Omega seguro es una chica.
Missyb
This one is about Adrian & Sheri. Fun, exciting, interesting. Continues the overall story a little more.
Lisa Zetouna
Loved this third installment of Halle Puma Series!!!! Adrian didn't really want a mate, until he met his snow princess. Sherri was running from a crazy ex, who happens to be a rouge wolf. She knew if she ever found her mate she would deny him only to protect him from her ex. Finding your mate and feeling hopeless is hard on a man. Love this series!! Now I can't wait to read about Belle and her red headed pack alpha, Richard.
April
It has been a little while since I read this book but here is what I recall...

I love the series!! Yummy romance involving shifters. Plenty of steamy action and a touch of humor!

Definitely a series to get into! I started it and didn't stop until I reached the last book that was released! I am always looking for the next book!

If you like steamy shifter romances this is a series to look into!!!!
Autumn
I am a sucker for a good romance and this ebook was a short and interesting read for a free day. I would have given the book four stars, but it was a little too short for my taste and some of the dialogue used by Sheridan about her mate just wasn't what I expected. This is a story I would read again and recommend to anyone looking for an entertaining story for a wasted day.
Heather andrews
Adrian is such a damn goofball, "but my mate is inside." He ran his hand over her bottom. "Hmm, a thong? I love thongs." He sighed happily." Like Max and Simon he's a possessive one when it comes to his woman, "mine," he growled, spilling inside her, his teeth clamping down on his mark once more." Although I liked this book I have to say I liked Max and Simon's more.
  • In Plain Sight (Cougar Falls, #2)
  • Wolf Tracks (Granite Lake Wolves, #4)
  • Worth Fighting For (Alpine Woods Shifters, #4)
  • Croc And The Fox (Furry United Coalition, #3)
  • Here Kitty, Kitty! (Magnus Pack, #3)
  • Serengeti Heat (Serengeti Shifters, #1)
  • Fierce in Fur (Ridgeville, #4)
  • All I Want For Christmas is a Werewolf (Changeling Encounters, #3)
  • Taryn's Wolf (Wulf's Den, #2)
  • Seeing Eye Mate (Mates, #1)
  • Revelation (de La Vega Cats, #2)
Dana Marie Bell wrote her first short story when she was thirteen years old. She attended the High School for Creative and Performing Arts for creative writing, where freedom of expression was the order of the day. When her parents moved out of the city and placed her in a Catholic high school for her senior year she tried desperately to get away, but the nuns held fast, and she graduated with hon ...more
More about Dana Marie Bell...
Bear Necessities (Halle Shifters, #1) The Wallflower (Halle Pumas, #1) Steel Beauty (Halle Pumas, #4) Sweet Dreams (Halle Pumas, #2) Cynful (Halle Shifters, #2)