The Beast Within (Silhouette Intimate Moments)

The Beast Within (PAX League #1)

3.31 of 5 stars 3.31  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The thing he feared most lived inside him...
PAX superagent Kieran Holt never wanted to leave his wife, Paige, but when a lab explosion turned him from scientist to experiment, he hid himself on a secret island to effect a reversal. Believing Kieran a traitor, Paige had spent the past two years searching for him -- but now she wasn't the only one who'd found him.

Pursued by

Kindle Edition
Published (first published July 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Beast Within, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Beast Within

Ashley E
If I could I would give this book 3 1/2 stars, because while I didn't quite really like it, it's still going on my keeper shelf.

The thing I really like about this book is the unusual (at least for paranormal romances) use of the werewolf as a true monster, even though the man is a hero. The science behind it seems a little iffy to me, but then again, science never was my best subject.

Either way, this story was a pleasant surprise, and I'm glad I managed to pick it up at my local library book sal...more
Sonja
A story with lots of great emotion! I was surprised to find so much deep emotion from a suspense novel. Both of the main characters were believable and heart-felt, and of course the story was a great one too. Looking forward to the next books in the series!
Nat Sum
Nat Sum marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Sandi
Sandi added it
Jun 05, 2014
Melinda
Melinda marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2013
Mcfree
Mcfree marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2013
Maija
Maija added it
Feb 07, 2013
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2013
Sati Marie Frost
Sati Marie Frost marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2013
Brandi Skinner
Brandi Skinner marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2012
Wendy
Wendy added it
Aug 12, 2012
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2010
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2010
Patty
Patty marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2009
Chickens in the Road: An Adventure in Ordinary Splendor Secrets Rising (Haven #1) Third Sight (PAX, #2) High-Stakes Homecoming (Haven #4) Her Man to Remember