Start by marking “Zero Chance: Power of Love...Love of Power” as Want to Read:
Zero Chance: Power of Love...Love of Power

Zero Chance: Power of Love...Love of Power

When religion and family turn on you, what is left? This is the amazing story of a young man willing to do whatever is necessary to maintain a relationship with his children. After growing up in a polygamist family and life-style, Jason Williams is given zero chance for salvation from the leaders of the FLDS. His wife and children are kidnapped from him and he is instructe ...more
Published May 6th 2009 by Authorhouse

To ask other readers questions about Zero Chance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zero Chance

Jun 10, 2012 Diana rated it really liked it
Being raised in Short Creek, I may be a little biased when I say I loved the book. It brought back so many memories, bad and good. It is definitely written from a Williams perspective, which is both cocky and funny. ;) There are a couple bad references that the editor should have caught. Some of the sentences have spelling and grammar errors. As for the legitimacy of the content, I believed all of it. Many of the events described, I remember when they happened and the whole town was going crazy ...more
Jul 07, 2010 Leanne rated it really liked it
Jason was one of my son's football coaches. His son and mine are friends; yet I knew next to nothing about his story of escape until a review of his book was printed in the local newspaper. Jason was happy to sell me a copy of "Zero Chance" and once I opened the cover, I couldn't put it down.

"Sitting in my car outside the Post Office, I stared down at the letter my wife had mailed to me after she kidnapped my two little boys."
(From Chapter 1 of "Zero Chance)

Jason is not an experienced writer,
Jul 23, 2009 Janel rated it really liked it
Wow! An inside look at polygamy and Warren Jeffs. This is a true story about a man named Jason Williams who has his family taken away from him by Warren Jeffs and his father Rulon Jeffs. He is told that he has zero chance of salvation. He hires an attorney and takes on the FLDS in a fight to gain custody of his children and save them from polygamy. I thought is was an interesting read and had a hard time putting it down.
Jun 28, 2012 Ruth rated it liked it
Excellent memoir from the man's perspective in the polygamous community. Very eye-opening and I think important for everyone to read. Great work by Jason Williams.
Jul 01, 2009 Angela rated it it was amazing
This book shows how being true to yourself can change everything. Jason writes in such an easygoing mannner, I was hooked from the first sentance. More later...
Feb 29, 2016 Rachel rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: biography
Interesting story but not well written.
Harmony Rowley
Harmony Rowley rated it really liked it
May 01, 2016
Lori rated it liked it
Sep 01, 2010
Brittany rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2011
Christyphelps rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2011
Tracy Rossi
Tracy Rossi rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2015