Start by marking “Boys Love” as Want to Read:
Boys Love

Boys Love

Magazine editor Mamiya meets popular high school model Noeru Kisaragi for a story Mamiya's working on. When Noeru suddenly tries to go down on Mamiya and makes sexual advances at him, Mamiya turns him down flat. But Mamiya's loneliness starts to get to him and he decides to try starting over with Noeru on equal footing.
Published November 25th 2009 by Digital Manga Publishing (first published December 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Boys Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boys Love

Kynthos-the-Archer (Kyn)
Just watched the film adaptation forth night ago. The film follows the manga's plot faithfully.

I really find it hard to understand Minami's last action since their relationship is so new and his motivation to be with Noeru forever in that kind of circumstances is just hard to buy.
Julie Hayes
Aug 02, 2010 Julie Hayes rated it really liked it
Miyami has been assigned to write a magazine article about popular high school student/model Noeru Kisaragi. He goes to the address given him, but rings the bell in vain, only to be rudely told to move aside when Noeru returns home. Miyami's impression, as he is let into Noeru's apartment, is that the boy is exceedingly rude. He discovers, to his surprise, though, that he likes to draw; his artwork is everywhere, but when he tries to ask about these pictures, he is rudely told that his questions ...more
Anne Freya
Jan 19, 2015 Anne Freya rated it liked it
Well, the plot was average...however, I didn't like the characters, hence 3 stars.

Sebenarnya pertama kali lihat artwork Tachibana-sensei itu waktu aku masih SMU. Saking sukanya dengan artwork dia waktu itu, bertepatan dengan saat Cardcaptor Sakura-nya Clamp lagi populer bgt, sering banget aku nongkrong di warnet berjam-jam cuma untuk simpan gambar-gambarnya Tachibana-sensei ke dalam disket. Haha, disket. Sudah jadi barang antik, lol.

Tapi baru kali ini aku baca karyanya Tachibana-sensei. Dan wel
Gigi
I just love this book so much! the ending left me teary eyed and so upset. usually,the mangas I read get pushed to the back of my mind after a couple of hours. but because the parties of waterworks came flooding out my eyes when I finished it, the manga remained my focal point of thought. *sigh* sometimes I'm so bloody ridiculous!
as far as story line goes it escalates quite quickly towards the end (which is more or less what amazed me enough to shed tears). it is relatively basic in a lot of wa
Angel
May 24, 2012 Angel rated it it was ok
Devi
Dec 20, 2009 Devi rated it really liked it
Shelves: yaoi
I really liked how this book started out, but I was not happy with the ending. I've never been much for the tragic. I really liked Mamiya and Noeru grew on me and I would've liked to have seen more of them and a happy ending. I loved the art, Mamiya was hot. Hopefully, there'll be more from this author.
Kimi
Oct 15, 2014 Kimi rated it it was amazing
This manga is so beautiful, and so funny, and bitter sweet. I wish there was a different ending, but it is what it is, and even though I'm not happy, I don't hate the ending.
Kelsey
Kelsey rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2011
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2014
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2012
Kei
Kei rated it liked it
Sep 26, 2010
Dria
Dria rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2015
Kaitlyn Woods
Kaitlyn Woods rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2016
Sandra
Sandra rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2013
Itami
Itami rated it liked it
Feb 28, 2013
Ercsi91
Ercsi91 rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2013
Melanie
Melanie rated it really liked it
Oct 15, 2014
Denise Ratto
Denise Ratto rated it it was ok
May 09, 2011
Dafy
Dafy rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2014
Marina Zala
Marina Zala rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2013
ShadeKristen
ShadeKristen rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2014
Buttons
Apr 10, 2016 Buttons rated it it was ok
The story had lots of potential, but that's it. Not a bad read but not a good one either.
Sabrina
Sabrina rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2017
Sandra
Sandra rated it liked it
May 14, 2013
Juliane Seidel
Juliane Seidel rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2014
Elisabeth
Elisabeth rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2014
Schlopsi
Schlopsi rated it it was amazing
Dec 13, 2016
Ananas
Ananas rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2012
Yanira castellanos
Yanira castellanos rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2012
Luna Smith
Luna Smith rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2014