Start by marking “Chased (Chase Brothers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Chased (Chase Brothers, #3)

Chased (Chase Brothers #3)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  5,236 ratings  ·  172 reviews
Marc must face the biggest challenge of his life--convincing Liv Davis that he means to love her forever. Book Three in the Chase Brothers Series Liv Davis has just about given up on her happily ever after. Burned by love more than once, she's beginning to think Mr. Right isn't in the cards for her. Marc Chase is a confirmed bachelor and lover of women-lots of them. He's d...more
Published March 6th 2007 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Chased, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chased

Miss Kim
Marc is the youngest of the four Chase men. Like his brothers, he’s known as a skirt chaser, and practicer of the wam-bam-thank-you-mam. However, in the past few months he’s been feeling down that he’s not found ‘the one’ yet. He wants love, marriage, and children just like his brothers Shane and Kyle.

Liv is his sister-in-laws best friend, and close to the Chase family for years. She is in her mid thirties and is also feeling her clock ticking. She wants to find ‘the one’ as well. A few years b...more
Shawna
5 stars – Contemporary Romance

Chased is the third book in a feel good, love conquers all contemporary romance series about the four hunky Chase Brothers (Kyle, Shane, Marc, and Matt) of small town Petal, Georgia and their loving, doting, spitfire mother Polly and tenderhearted, wise, lawyer father Edward.

Marc, a gym owner and personal trainer, is the youngest Chase brother known for his charming, easygoing, carefree demeanor and avid, wild skirt chasing ways. After seeing his brothers Kyle and S...more
Auntee
Apr 19, 2008 Auntee rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance fans; erotic romance fans
Alexis *RealityBites! Let's Get Lost!*
REVIEW- Short and Sweet

I LOVE THE CHASE BROTHERS!!!!!
Another great continuation to add to this series! I absolutely loved reading about Marc and Livv falling in love!

Daisiemae
Nov 08, 2008 Daisiemae rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Daisiemae by: Auntee and a lot of my friends here on Goodreads:)
I truly love Laurn Dane's novels. She really gets to the heart of the matter. I don't know if this will make sense, but I love how she writes LOVE and RELATIONSHIPS. Of course, her heroes are ALWAYS a man's man, not only are they someone you would like to have a relationship with, but be friends with as well.
I won't get too much into the storyline because my dear friends have reviewed this great novel MANY times, but I will say that the Chase brothers just get better and better as each book prog...more
Marion
The best one yet. It was surprising how much emotional baggage Olivia had. Really loved the scene at the hotelroom. Made me all teary eyed.
Wendy
Buddy Read with: Dorsey

Absolutely loved it. By far my favorite couple so far.
Lynsey
Wow...this one packed a bit more of an emotional punch than I was anticipating. I really didn't know what to expect from Marc and Liv, because their personalities up until now were pretty generic - he being the flirty one and she being the one who spoke her mind. What a surprise that these two were the ones to nearly make me cry!

These boys certainly do like to share - I'm not sure I would be happy knowing my sibling had intimate knowledge of my husband!! Despite that, I did fall in love with the...more
Lisa Kay
Lauren Dane has delivered again. I'm not real crazy about older-women/younger-men romances. I kind of have a 'ewww' response with one brother previously dated the woman and, yes, I’ll qualify that as in ‘had a sexual relationship’. (I don't mean to offend anyone out there, it's just me.) But here is a great book with both those situations - and it works beautifully!

Liv thinks Marc is Mr. Right Now and doesn't want her heart broken again. Marc is starting up a new gym and, while helping Liv get i...more
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
The Chase brothers sure do love to shuffle around the females. One of the brothers even made a comment in this book how the brothers like to find wives for each other...that is just weird to me. If I am not mistaken, all the women in the couples so far have dated at least one other brother. Isn't there some sort of brother/friend code that shuns that behavior?

It was good, not great. The Chase brothers are so yummy, you can't help but to want one for yourself!

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Revi...more
April C
I loved this book. The story of Marc and Liv is explosive. They have the hottest chemistry. These books aren't always in the erotica category but should be. You will not be disappointed.

Both Marc and Liv have shied away from any real commitment in a relationship. Marc is the most eligible bachelor with quite a reputation. Liv is a 34 yo woman who has dealt with loss since 13 and keeps everyone at a distance. She dated Matt, Marc's brother for a year and still remains close with the Chase family....more
Brandy *Ahviel*
Marc must face the biggest challenge of his life-convincing Liv Davis that he means to love her forever. Book Three in the Chase Brothers Series Liv Davis had just about given up on her happily ever after. Burned by love more than once, she's beginning to think Mr. Right wasn't in the cards for her. Marc Chase is a confirmed bachelor and lover of women-lots of them. He's determined not to fall head over heels the way his brothers have. Until he kisses Olivia Davis and realizes head over heels ma...more
Steffi
Chased by Lauren Dane is the third book in the Chase Brothers series.

After Kyle and Shane, now Mark Chase finds himself falling in love.
Mark is a personal trainer, starting up his first business,a new gym.
We also know Olivia "Liv" Davis from the two previous books. Liv works for the mayor's office in Petal and is Maggie's best friend. She was in a relationship with Matt Chase before, but it didn't work out.
In the beginning Mark and Liv are actually just friends, but one amazing kiss and seve...more
Rva Booklover
Liv is the ex-girlfriend of Matt, although they remain friends, and she still sees the whole Chase clan due to her friendships with Maggie and Cassie, the wives of 2 of the Chase brothers. Marc, the youngest Chase, is attracted to Liv, but she wants a man who is ready to commit, and she doesn't believe Marc is after more than a one night(or week) stand. Marc, in the tradition of the older Chase brothers, decides to instigate "The Woo", because he realizes Liv is The One.

Liv is a terrific heroin...more
Bronwyn Rykiert
Marc Chase adores women and makes no apologies for playing the field with as many of them as possible. His brothers, Kyle and Shane, have succumbed to the love bug and are living `happily ever after' and now it's Marc's turn. He's always admired Liv but now he's determined to convince her that his advances are very real.

Liv has already had a serious relationship with his brother Matt but that did not become permanent and she is not sure about a younger man. It's been well over a year since Liv a...more
t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog
Nov 13, 2013 t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: readers who like light erotica and a sweet romance
Reread Nov 11 2013: Liked it so much better after listening to it. I actually upped the star rating to 4. Decent narrator and quick listen. I would recommend for a sweet romance with intrigue and humor and wonderful characters.

Another sweet romance with steam from Lauren Dane...these Chase brothers are too good to be true.

Description:

Liv Davis had just about given up on her happily ever after....more
Eternal-Love78 Michelle Rossi's Reviews
The Best Novel Out of the Whole Series!!

Marc Chase is the youngest brother, and considered the ULTIMATE "Lady's Man," or "Sweet-Talker," of the Chase Clan. Women to him are a dime-a-dozen, yet one woman strikes up the match, that cannot be EXTINGUISHED.

His brother, Matt's ex, Liv, she's everything he's ever wanted. She's the complete package, wife material, caregiver, and an ALL-DAY VIXEN BETWEEN THE SHEETS. She's not embarrassed by her SEXUAL INHIBITIONS. Something Marc isn't use to, all the wo...more
Darcy
This was a funny book, Liv with her issues and Marc with his chasing. I can see where Liv got her issues. For some reason I thought it was funny with how hard she made Marc work to be a part of her life. I can see why she did with his reputation as a skirt chaser. When Marc got his brothers together and they came up with the wooing plan I was laughing. I also loved to hear Edward's advice to Marc.

When Liv ran I wondered where she would end up. When Maggie finally showed up I was surprised, only...more
 * Kazzy * -aka Stryker-
Another wonderful instalment in the Chase Brothers series! This is Marc and Liv's story and was really about both of their insecurities and needs and how they overcome and work through the rough stuff to be together. This book was really romantic, it was so sweet how Marc 'wooed' Liv to try and prove to her he loved her, a real old fashioned boy, delivering flowers, chocolates etc. I'm a sucker for such things, he would have won me over at gate one lol! Again in this story, the importance of fam...more
Booklover, Indianapolis
(May) This was probably my least favorite of the Chase brothers books. It was ok, but there was something off about Liv, the heroine. I also don't like the fact that Liv dated/slept w/brother Matt for a year (and at the beginning still have unrequited feelings for him and thinks about the great sexual chemistry they had together) - it's one thing that Maggie from book one dated and kissed Shane a bit before falling for Kyle; but to have been that intimate w/one brother and then end up with the o...more
Anna
I went into this one a little skeptical because Liv is a character we have seen since the beginning of this series. She had a long term (and sexual) relationship with one Chase brother and really loved him, but in this book she is pursued by the youngest Chase and they fall in love. Kind of creepy. I cannot imagine getting married to the brother of an old lover. But this is fiction, and it is a good enough story.

Really more like 2.5 stars. Slightly more than just an okay read.
Cynthia
Oct 20, 2011 Cynthia rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Cynthia by: Kellie G.
Shelves: ebooks, modern-books
Another amazing read from the adorable Chase Family. I swear I LOVE THIS FAMILY. This book was a great installment to the series. I actually enjoyed that there were no crazy physco in it. Marc is just another Chase... man Polly sure raised them right. And it was so nice to get Liv's happy ending since I've totally like her since the first book. Read these you won't be sorry.

Happy Reading =)
Angela
SO much better then book 1&2. I love these chase boys! Great characters, great town. The way it was written seemed better to me then the previous two in this series. I loved Marc and thought the chemistry between he and Liv was explosive! Great read!
Holly
I enjoyed both main characters and visiting the others in Petal. The story was well done and believable. Had a few flaws, but overall enjoyable.
Christina
Sometimes a book with just love and sex is a good thing. There was no mystery or crime. . . just really schmokin' monkey love, emphasis in the love.
Karen ~ Divhine
Book three of the series was as good as the others. Love the Chase family.
Kelly
Best so far...
OceMei Belikova♥
Liv is Matt's ex gf and Maggie's forever best friend. After broke up with Matt and Brody, Live started to think she wouldn't be able to make her own family. What these guys want were only temporary, but what she wants is forever.

She begins to build some guard on herself. There she knew she has something more to Marc, Matt's brother. But he's way younger than Liv. Six years! Woman will freak out to hear that kind of number. If Marc is six years older by her, it wouldn't be a problem, but if Liv...more
SheLove2Read
This was better than I'd expected it to be. This couple each had issues that needed to be dealt with, separately and together, before they could commit. Olivia had some pretty deep seeded control issues which inevitably she saw were the result of those she loved either dying or leaving her in some way. Marc, for all that he wised up way earlier than Olivia did, always felt like he was in the shadow of greatness with his father and brothers and didn't quite measure up. This book, which I read las...more
  • Raising Kane  (Rough Riders, #9)
  • Nauti Intentions (Nauti #4)
  • Just My Type (Bradfords, #3)
  • Waiting for Wednesday (Wild Irish, #3)
  • No Reservations (Kate & Leah, #2)
  • Riding Temptation (Wild Riders, #2)
  • Rocky Mountain Haven (Six Pack Ranch, #2)
  • Overheard (Unspoken, #2)
  • Flash Point  (Holding Out For a Hero, #3)
  • Line of Fire (Firefighters of Station Five, #4)
Lauren Dane has been writing stories since she was able to use a pencil, and before that she used to tell them to people. Of course, she still talks nonstop, and through wonderful fate and good fortune, she’s now able to share what she writes with others. It’s a wonderful life!

The basics: Lauren is a mom, a partner, a best friend and a daughter. Living in the rainy but beautiful Pacific Northwest,...more
More about Lauren Dane...
Laid Bare (Brown Siblings, #1) Giving Chase (Chase Brothers, #1) Coming Undone (Brown Siblings, #2) Taking Chase (Chase Brothers, #2) Making Chase (Chase Brothers, #4)

“Sugar, I am not playing a game. This is serious. I mean to woo you, so shut up and let me do it.” 28 likes
“You can't work me, Liv. I know you're a bitch, I know you're cranky, I know you're loving, I know you're smart and funny, I know you're giving and generous. I'm not walking off because you're not flawless. I don't want a diamond, I want a wife.
- Marc to Olivia”