Start by marking “Chased (Chase Brothers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Chased (Chase Brothers, #3)

Chased (Chase Brothers #3)

4.07  ·  Rating Details ·  6,433 Ratings  ·  211 Reviews
Marc must face the biggest challenge of his life--convincing Liv Davis that he means to love her forever. Book Three in the Chase Brothers Series Liv Davis has just about given up on her happily ever after. Burned by love more than once, she's beginning to think Mr. Right isn't in the cards for her. Marc Chase is a confirmed bachelor and lover of women-lots of them. He's d ...more
Published March 6th 2007 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Chased, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chased

Miss Kim
Marc is the youngest of the four Chase men. Like his brothers, he’s known as a skirt chaser, and practicer of the wam-bam-thank-you-mam. However, in the past few months he’s been feeling down that he’s not found ‘the one’ yet. He wants love, marriage, and children just like his brothers Shane and Kyle.

Liv is his sister-in-laws best friend, and close to the Chase family for years. She is in her mid thirties and is also feeling her clock ticking. She wants to find ‘the one’ as well. A few years b
Shawna
5 stars – Contemporary Romance

Chased is the third book in a feel good, love conquers all contemporary romance series about the four hunky Chase Brothers (Kyle, Shane, Marc, and Matt) of small town Petal, Georgia and their loving, doting, spitfire mother Polly and tenderhearted, wise, lawyer father Edward.

Marc, a gym owner and personal trainer, is the youngest Chase brother known for his charming, easygoing, carefree demeanor and avid, wild skirt chasing ways. After seeing his brothers Kyle and S
Auntee
Feb 20, 2008 Auntee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance fans; erotic romance fans
Alexis *Reality Bites*
REVIEW- Short and Sweet

I LOVE THE CHASE BROTHERS!!!!!
Another great continuation to add to this series! I absolutely loved reading about Marc and Livv falling in love!

Marion
Jun 18, 2008 Marion rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The best one yet. It was surprising how much emotional baggage Olivia had. Really loved the scene at the hotelroom. Made me all teary eyed.
Wendy
Apr 05, 2011 Wendy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Buddy Read with: Dorsey

Absolutely loved it. By far my favorite couple so far.
Lynsey
Feb 20, 2011 Lynsey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-contemp
Wow...this one packed a bit more of an emotional punch than I was anticipating. I really didn't know what to expect from Marc and Liv, because their personalities up until now were pretty generic - he being the flirty one and she being the one who spoke her mind. What a surprise that these two were the ones to nearly make me cry!

These boys certainly do like to share - I'm not sure I would be happy knowing my sibling had intimate knowledge of my husband!! Despite that, I did fall in love with the
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
The Chase brothers sure do love to shuffle around the females. One of the brothers even made a comment in this book how the brothers like to find wives for each other...that is just weird to me. If I am not mistaken, all the women in the couples so far have dated at least one other brother. Isn't there some sort of brother/friend code that shuns that behavior?

It was good, not great. The Chase brothers are so yummy, you can't help but to want one for yourself!

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Revi
Lissa
Jun 17, 2015 Lissa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-reads
I am almost finished with my re-read of the Chase series, and I am really going to miss these boys.
Marc and Liv are certainly the hottest couple of the bunch-- definitely need to fan myself! But the way they are together is just great- bitchy, loving, sweet and usually within the same 20 minutes!
This was a well written portrayal of a couple who are independent and are feeling their way into being a couple.
Loved it!!!
Bronwyn Rykiert
Marc Chase adores women and makes no apologies for playing the field with as many of them as possible. His brothers, Kyle and Shane, have succumbed to the love bug and are living `happily ever after' and now it's Marc's turn. He's always admired Liv but now he's determined to convince her that his advances are very real.

Liv has already had a serious relationship with his brother Matt but that did not become permanent and she is not sure about a younger man. It's been well over a year since Liv a
Rva Booklover
Liv is the ex-girlfriend of Matt, although they remain friends, and she still sees the whole Chase clan due to her friendships with Maggie and Cassie, the wives of 2 of the Chase brothers. Marc, the youngest Chase, is attracted to Liv, but she wants a man who is ready to commit, and she doesn't believe Marc is after more than a one night(or week) stand. Marc, in the tradition of the older Chase brothers, decides to instigate "The Woo", because he realizes Liv is The One.

Liv is a terrific heroin
Brandy *Ahviel*
Marc must face the biggest challenge of his life-convincing Liv Davis that he means to love her forever. Book Three in the Chase Brothers Series Liv Davis had just about given up on her happily ever after. Burned by love more than once, she's beginning to think Mr. Right wasn't in the cards for her. Marc Chase is a confirmed bachelor and lover of women-lots of them. He's determined not to fall head over heels the way his brothers have. Until he kisses Olivia Davis and realizes head over heels ma ...more
Steffi
Chased by Lauren Dane is the third book in the Chase Brothers series.

After Kyle and Shane, now Mark Chase finds himself falling in love.
Mark is a personal trainer, starting up his first business,a new gym.
We also know Olivia "Liv" Davis from the two previous books. Liv works for the mayor's office in Petal and is Maggie's best friend. She was in a relationship with Matt Chase before, but it didn't work out.
In the beginning Mark and Liv are actually just friends, but one amazing kiss and seve
Lisa Kay
Lauren Dane has delivered again. I'm not real crazy about older-women/younger-men romances. I kind of have a 'ewww' response with one brother previously dated the woman and, yes, I’ll qualify that as in ‘had a sexual relationship’. (I don't mean to offend anyone out there, it's just me.) But here is a great book with both those situations - and it works beautifully!

Liv thinks Marc is Mr. Right Now and doesn't want her heart broken again. Marc is starting up a new gym and, while helping Liv get i
April C
Jul 21, 2011 April C rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
I loved this book. The story of Marc and Liv is explosive. They have the hottest chemistry. These books aren't always in the erotica category but should be. You will not be disappointed.

Both Marc and Liv have shied away from any real commitment in a relationship. Marc is the most eligible bachelor with quite a reputation. Liv is a 34 yo woman who has dealt with loss since 13 and keeps everyone at a distance. She dated Matt, Marc's brother for a year and still remains close with the Chase family.
Darcy
Jul 30, 2011 Darcy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011, e-book, romance
This was a funny book, Liv with her issues and Marc with his chasing. I can see where Liv got her issues. For some reason I thought it was funny with how hard she made Marc work to be a part of her life. I can see why she did with his reputation as a skirt chaser. When Marc got his brothers together and they came up with the wooing plan I was laughing. I also loved to hear Edward's advice to Marc.

When Liv ran I wondered where she would end up. When Maggie finally showed up I was surprised, only
Booklover, Indianapolis
(May) This was probably my least favorite of the Chase brothers books. It was ok, but there was something off about Liv, the heroine. I also don't like the fact that Liv dated/slept w/brother Matt for a year (and at the beginning still have unrequited feelings for him and thinks about the great sexual chemistry they had together) - it's one thing that Maggie from book one dated and kissed Shane a bit before falling for Kyle; but to have been that intimate w/one brother and then end up with the o ...more
Eternal-Love78 Michelle Rossi's Reviews
The Best Novel Out of the Whole Series!!

Marc Chase is the youngest brother, and considered the ULTIMATE "Lady's Man," or "Sweet-Talker," of the Chase Clan. Women to him are a dime-a-dozen, yet one woman strikes up the match, that cannot be EXTINGUISHED.

His brother, Matt's ex, Liv, she's everything he's ever wanted. She's the complete package, wife material, caregiver, and an ALL-DAY VIXEN BETWEEN THE SHEETS. She's not embarrassed by her SEXUAL INHIBITIONS. Something Marc isn't use to, all the wo
t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog
Nov 14, 2012 t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: readers who like light erotica and a sweet romance
Reread Nov 11 2013: Liked it so much better after listening to it. I actually upped the star rating to 4. Decent narrator and quick listen. I would recommend for a sweet romance with intrigue and humor and wonderful characters.

Another sweet romance with steam from Lauren Dane...these Chase brothers are too good to be true.

Description:

Liv Davis had just about given up on her happily ever after.
Emily
Walking in on her boyfriend with another woman set into motion a turn of life changing events for Liv Davis. Having been burned more than once with choosing the wrong men who either are happy with where they are at or untrustworthy, Liv decided the next man in her life is going to be the one who can give her stability and the family she so desperately wants.

Marc Chase has been friends with Liv for years, but lately he can't seem to keep his mind from wondering what if? When a scorching kiss kno
Whitney (Shooting Stars Reviews)
Reviewed by Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

Chased begins with Marc Chase realizing that Olivia Davis may be the one for him. He wants to be with her, but she's not letting him get close because she's afraid. Now Marc is willing to do just about anything to prove to her that he's changed, and wants a chance.

These two go back and forth throughout the whole book, and it got a little bit annoying at times. I was really frustrated with Olivia. I hated how she kept making stupid excuses, and pushing M
 * Kazzy * -aka Stryker-
Another wonderful instalment in the Chase Brothers series! This is Marc and Liv's story and was really about both of their insecurities and needs and how they overcome and work through the rough stuff to be together. This book was really romantic, it was so sweet how Marc 'wooed' Liv to try and prove to her he loved her, a real old fashioned boy, delivering flowers, chocolates etc. I'm a sucker for such things, he would have won me over at gate one lol! Again in this story, the importance of fam ...more
JoAnne
Feb 28, 2015 JoAnne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Chase Brothers #3
Olivia wants love. She keeps dating all the wrong men and gets hurt. Marc has always noticed her but she had a relationship with his brother that did not work out. He is waiting until he thinks she is over it to make his move. But when he does, she doesn't take him seriously because he's a flirt, has been with a lot of women and he's 6 years younger than her.
She has thought about him but she thinks he's a player. Marc needs to convince her that he wants her and only her. Olivia
Anna
Jul 24, 2011 Anna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I went into this one a little skeptical because Liv is a character we have seen since the beginning of this series. She had a long term (and sexual) relationship with one Chase brother and really loved him, but in this book she is pursued by the youngest Chase and they fall in love. Kind of creepy. I cannot imagine getting married to the brother of an old lover. But this is fiction, and it is a good enough story.

Really more like 2.5 stars. Slightly more than just an okay read.
Angie
Dec 19, 2016 Angie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Actual rating: 3.5 stars.

I didn't like the story that much... And Liv seems to have ALL the known issues and baggages on Earth. I just don't like that every single tiny thing makes her doubt or run.

It's still good but I kinda skimmed the sexy parts because I feel detachment when reading Marc and Liv's supposed 'special moments'..
Angela
Jan 14, 2012 Angela rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: oh-so-steamy
SO much better then book 1&2. I love these chase boys! Great characters, great town. The way it was written seemed better to me then the previous two in this series. I loved Marc and thought the chemistry between he and Liv was explosive! Great read!
Emma McQuat
Shelves: romance
Best so far...
Christina
May 20, 2012 Christina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes a book with just love and sex is a good thing. There was no mystery or crime. . . just really schmokin' monkey love, emphasis in the love.
Holly
Mar 31, 2009 Holly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed both main characters and visiting the others in Petal. The story was well done and believable. Had a few flaws, but overall enjoyable.
  • Cowgirl Up and Ride (Rough Riders, #3)
  • Taking Care of Business (Kate & Leah, #1)
  • Flash Point  (Holding Out For a Hero, #3)
  • Nauti Dreams (Nauti, #3)
  • Turn it On (Turner Twins, #1)
  • Under Fire (Firefighters of Station Five, #2)
  • Dare To Love
  • Ruby Tuesday (Wild Irish #2)
  • Cherished (Delicious, #1)
  • Down In Texas
Lauren Dane has been writing stories since she was able to use a pencil, and before that she used to tell them to people. Of course, she still talks nonstop, and through wonderful fate and good fortune, she’s now able to share what she writes with others. It’s a wonderful life!

The basics: Lauren is a mom, a partner, a best friend and a daughter. Living in the rainy but beautiful Pacific Northwest,
More about Lauren Dane...

Chase Brothers (4 books)
  • Giving Chase (Chase Brothers, #1)
  • Taking Chase (Chase Brothers, #2)
  • Making Chase (Chase Brothers, #4)

“Sugar, I am not playing a game. This is serious. I mean to woo you, so shut up and let me do it.” 29 likes
“You can't work me, Liv. I know you're a bitch, I know you're cranky, I know you're loving, I know you're smart and funny, I know you're giving and generous. I'm not walking off because you're not flawless. I don't want a diamond, I want a wife.
- Marc to Olivia”