Start by marking “Clinically Oriented Anatomy, Sixth Edition: Softcover North American Edition” as Want to Read:
Clinically Oriented Anatomy, Sixth Edition: Softcover North American Edition

Clinically Oriented Anatomy, Sixth Edition: Softcover North American Edition

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  395 ratings  ·  19 reviews

Clinically Oriented Anatomy, Sixth Edition, provides first-year medical and allied health students with the clinically oriented anatomical information that they need in study and practice. This best-selling textbook is renowned for its comprehensive coverage of anatomy, presented as it relates to the practice of medicine, dentistry, and physical therapy.

The Sixth Edition

Published February 9th 2009 by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (first published June 1st 1985)

To ask other readers questions about Clinically Oriented Anatomy, Sixth Edition, please sign up.

Recent Questions

This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Peter Elias
This is a book I pull regularly to show patients the relevant anatomy and talk about their disease process. It would be a useful book for any family with family members with significant ongoing illness who wanted to be able to better understand what is going on with their illness or body.
Areejmk
الكتاب اللذيذ جدًا
أجزم اني راح ارجع له بسنوات دراستي وعملي مستقبلًا إن شاء الله :")
الله يرحمك يا "مور" !
Linny
Great introduction to Anatomy.
براءة
-2 نجمة
ثقوب سوداء
Adrian Anderson
An excellent Anatomy text geared to those who have never tackled the subject before. The book has great scope as well as depth of knowledge and I think (as it was for my course of study) it should be an essential text.

I loved the summarizations at the end of each section boiling down WHAT REALLY MATTERS - because let's face it. There are just too many darn parts in the human body for us to remember all the components, relations to other components, nerve, venous and arterial supplies for, LOL.

Ge
Juvenal Nkeramahame
Actually, the best book of anatomy for the enthusiastic beginner in human anatomy
Madelyn Mauch
This is a great book for anatomy. I specifically enjoyed the abundance of clinical relevance throughout. The text provided a great amount of detail, but certainly not overwhelming.
Linda
Well I haven't finished reading ALL of it yet but the parts I have read, I've liked! It's clear, succinct and very well written for people who don't have previous knowledge of anatomy :)
Luna
Walopun SAYA GAK PUNYA buku ini, tapi pernah baca (pinjam totin). Well, bukunya sih oke, kalo baca dan INGAT pasti nilai tentamen bakal bagus. Sayangnya nilai saya selalu "mepet". Hahaa
Onyinyechi
Apr 04, 2011 Onyinyechi is currently reading it
best book for anatomy. clear illustrations, satisfactory clinical correlates...this splendid book's a must read for every medical student!!
Travis
Great book. This is the one I used to help me explain the birds and the bees to Kasen. I should read the whole thing some time.
Devie Utami
the blue boxes are the engaging point in this book that, perhaps, can't be found in any other medical anatomy books.
Abdullah  F
moore .. is with more information if you have enough time
Ryan Manns
Book is ok but the clinical blue boxes are awesome.
Brock
Dec 11, 2007 Brock rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Medical School Students
Anatomy was the most fascinating course i've taken so far.
Tomass
Whoa, coarctation of the aorta, tell me Moore.
Leah
What did i learn?

A lot!
Pj
The body is amazing!
Ebony Butler
Ebony Butler marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Seher Arif
Seher Arif marked it as to-read
SIMEON M
SIMEON M marked it as to-read
DrSajjad Zardari
DrSajjad Zardari marked it as to-read
clinical blue boxes 1 9 Oct 29, 2010 09:56PM
  • Textbook of Medical Physiology
  • Atlas of Human Anatomy
  • Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
  • Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine
  • Medical Microbiology
  • Clinical Neuroanatomy
  • Physiology (Board Review Series)
  • Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple
  • Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry
  • Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, with E-Book
  • Review of Medical Physiology
  • Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and  Molecular Biology
  • Langman's Medical Embryology
  • Color Atlas of Anatomy: A Photographic Study of the Human Body
  • Trail Guide to the Body: How to locate the body's muscles, bones and more (Third Edition)
  • Neuroanatomy Through Clinical Cases
  • Clinical Examination: A Systematic Guide to Physical Diagnosis [With DVD]
  • Neuroscience
The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology Essential Clinical Anatomy Before We Are Born: Essentials of Embryology and Birth Defects Anatomía con orientación clínica Study Guide and Review Manual of Human Anatomy