Start by marking “The Ministry of God's Word” as Want to Read:
The Ministry of God's Word

The Ministry of God's Word (The Collected Works of Watchman Nee #53)

This volume consists of a series of messages delivered by the noted Chinese pastor-teacher Watchman Nee during a training period for workers held in Kuling, Foochow, China in 1948.
Published June 1st 2000 by Living Stream Ministry (first published June 1st 1971)

To ask other readers questions about The Ministry of God's Word, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ministry of God's Word

Keith Lannon
The Mighty Watchman Nee lived on Revelation. He rarely quotes books or other teachers. The man was wonderful. As I understand it, the only book Nee ever wrote was the three volumed "The Spiritual Man" and the chapter of the Spiritual Man that he thought was too much for his people and left it years before publishing. It was a marvellous, ground breaking meditation entitled "The Latent Power of the Soul."

The genius of this book is his breakdown and analysis of how we receive revelation, trap it,
Marlene
Jun 29, 2014 Marlene rated it really liked it
This book has an interestingly and spiritually satisfying effect on me, as I read. (How much it is personally related to a Christian woman, I don't know; but, one can pray when touched on a matter.) This edition was published in 1971. Though I have had the book for a long time (since the mid-70s, perhaps), I am only recently reading it. Easy to read, it had been translated from messages released in the late 1940s.
Chris
Mar 07, 2016 Chris rated it it was amazing
Want to understand how your preaching ministry can have a deep and lasting impact under the guidance and empowering of the Holy Spirit? Read this book thirty years ago. Have received many testimonies from people in many different cultures whose lives were transformed as by the grace of God I was enabled to minister God's Word for His glory
Paul
Sep 06, 2008 Paul rated it really liked it
Whoa ... this book was powerful enough that I didn't "teach" for a couple years. It will put the fear of the Lord in you regarding being a teacher of the Word. All who teach His Word should read this one.
Royce Ratterman
Feb 07, 2016 Royce Ratterman rated it really liked it
Most books are rated related to their usefulness and contributions to my research.
Overall, a good book for the researcher and enthusiast.
Read for personal research
- found this book's contents helpful and inspiring - number rating relates to the book's contribution to my needs.
Pastor
Mar 27, 2010 Pastor rated it it was amazing
we must have passion as well as knowing the ministry of God's word.A life that lines up with the word of God.
David Goundry
David Goundry rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2015
BRIAN POAD
BRIAN POAD rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2013
Nikita Watson
Nikita Watson rated it liked it
Jun 16, 2015
Yoon-ho
Yoon-ho rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2011
Richard Novak
Richard Novak rated it really liked it
Feb 22, 2009
Aurora Mandel
Aurora Mandel rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2015
Rob
Rob rated it really liked it
Jul 01, 2012
Penney
Penney rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2013
Ken Hall
Ken Hall rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2012
Mduduzi Thabethe
Mduduzi Thabethe rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2016
Linda Jones
Linda Jones rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2016
Willis
Willis rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2015
Dr.
Dr. rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2013
Wayne
Wayne rated it really liked it
Feb 22, 2012
Rose
Rose rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2014
Chilly
Chilly rated it really liked it
May 27, 2007
Robbie Dickinson
Robbie Dickinson rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2014
Debbie Jerido
Debbie Jerido rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2015
Armand Keith
Armand Keith rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2011
Dennis O'Daniel
Dennis O'Daniel rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2010
sharon Cate
sharon Cate rated it liked it
May 26, 2010
Sarah rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2009
Yoon-ho
Yoon-ho rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2011
Milton Goodwin
Milton Goodwin rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2014
Watchman Nee (Chinese: 倪柝聲; pinyin: Ní Tuòshēng; Foochow Romanized: Ngà Táuk-sĭng; 1903–1972) was a Chinese Christian author and church leader during the early 20th century. He spent the last 20 years of his life in prison and was severely persecuted by the Communists in China. Together with Wangzai, Zhou-An Lee, Shang-Jie Song, and others, Nee founded The Church Assembly Hall, later which would b ...more
More about Watchman Nee...

The Collected Works of Watchman Nee (1 - 10 of 62 books)
  • The Christian Life and Warfare (The Collected Works of Watchman Nee)
  • The Word of the Cross
  • The Christian (1)
  • The Christian (2)
  • The Christian (3)
  • The Christian (4)
  • The Christian (5)
  • The Present Testimony (1) (The Collected Works of Watchman Nee Book 8)
  • The Present Testimony (2)
  • The Present Testimony (3)