The Unusual Suspects

The Unusual Suspects

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Sometimes the guilty are the ones we least expect. Jada, Lace, and Angel are on trial facing life in prison. In their minds they know they're guilty. But in all their years in the Game, they thought they'd covered their tracks. So where did they go wrong? Which scam or dirty deed was left uncovered? Who dropped the ball? Did someone see the murders? They went from running...more
Published June 1st 2010 by Cartel Publications (first published June 18th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Unusual Suspects, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Unusual Suspects

Adrenna Shipman
This was a pretty good fast paced book. Plenty of drama. A crew of hot chicks who hustle anything they can get their hands on. I can enjoy that. I figured out the highlight of the book though. I would definitely read another book by this author though
Tiffany Cohen
Tiona Dawkins will go a long way if she keeps this up. I couldn't put this book down. It was a page turner from beginning to end. This is one of those books they should make into a movie. Can't wait for the sequel.
Nicole
I loved this book. Omg, I cant believe how Symone did them like that and made it seem like she wasn't a part of the whole thing. But she got hers in the end. It has to be a part two and I cant wait for it.
Tiffany Cohen
I let my cousin read this book. I just gave it to her this morning and she has been calling me all day talking about it. I guess this is how she felt when I did it to her. This book is the truth.
Charmekia Holt
It was an ok book
Barbara Morgan
I read The Unusual Suspects and thought it was good. The plot was good and it kept me reading. I would recommend this book.

Kendell (luvVee)
Apr 17, 2010 Kendell (luvVee) rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone
EXCELLENT BOOK I COULDNT PUT IT DOWN!!
Charlita Bowie
Charlita Bowie marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Jetta
Jetta marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Amanda Lit
Amanda Lit marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Nevaeh
Nevaeh marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Vickiesecretz
Vickiesecretz marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Tru Essync
Tru Essync marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Shaquila Whittaker
Shaquila Whittaker marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2013
Raquon Haynes
Raquon Haynes marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2012
Andy
Andy marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2012