Start by marking “Valente's Baby (Valente, Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Valente's Baby (Valente, Book 3)

Valente's Baby (The Valente Series #3)

3.51 of 5 stars 3.51  ·  rating details  ·  221 ratings  ·  17 reviews
A BABY ... AND AN UNWILLING BRIDE

For Matthew Valente, paternity trumped everything. Never mind that his ex-employee Lana had kept his baby a secret for nearly a year. Never mind that he considered her a liar and a thief. Their child would bear the Valente name ... and so would she.

Mass Market Paperback, Silhouette Desire #1949, 184 pages
Published June 9th 2009 by Silhouette (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Valente's Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Valente's Baby

Maire
Valente's Baby by Maxine Sullivan
Matthew Valente and Lana Jensen

Matthew Valente is the youngest son of Cesare Valente, founder of the House of Valente. The sexcapades of the three Valente brothers is well documented. When Cesare Valente tells Matt that he has a child he laughs. When Matt realizes he’s not joking he livid when he tells him who the mother of the child is Lana Jensen. Unbelievable the one woman Matt didn’t protect himself from at that company party. Just great. Well he would expose
Dancer

As tension mounted in the House of Valente, Matthew fought to resist the memories of their past indiscretion. His bewitching bride insisted things were not as they seemed. But as restraint turned to passion, would the corporate king fall victim to the v
Jenny
i really liked this one. i loved that Lana stood up for herself and didnt let Matt just boss her around. i also liked that there was a lot of baby scenes, usually with these books the nanny takes over or the baby is always sleeping, but we got to see all three of them interact.
Mistress   ~ ♠ Mistral's Kiss ♠ ~ (Mist)
I will give that the book doesn't skimp on interaction between Lana & Matt,
though it's as formulaic as all get out. Secret Baby romance is a acquired taste,& this one tastes pretty foul.
Nina
This book is from the Billionaires and Babies series from Desire. It's a good book, but has I said before a bit racy for me, but I love the story line, really good idea.
Linda
This was a cute, light story. The dialog at times was a little lame, but otherwise not a bad read. If this was part of a series, I'd read more.
Kelly
Wasn't horrible but it wasn't spectacular either. One of those books where I even giggle at all the terminology used ...
Dany
predecible, entretenido, un típico libro de harlequin. Bueno para pasar el rato, pero no una obra maestra.
Teresa
This is a cute standard fare Harlequin fluffy romance. Nice mindless read with a happy ending.
Biba
This was boring. I didn't like the hero or the heroine. At least this was a fast read.
Jenny
Nice story. I like a heroine with mental scars and this one was feisty as well!
KatLynne
2.5 This was an ok, quick short read. A few steamy love scenes.
Arieana
The second story in No.1 Best Seller collections.
Paulasantos
Light and enjoyable read.
Erica
Nothing special
Dani
Dani added it
Nov 09, 2014
Caridad Perez
Caridad Perez marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Racheal Robinson
Racheal Robinson marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
A New Silhouette Desire Release For Maxine Sullivan 1 3 Nov 13, 2010 08:50AM
  • Baby Benefits
  • Billion-Dollar Baby Bargain
  • Her Little Secret, His Hidden Heir
  • Inherited: One Child
  • The Cowboy's Pride (Harlequin Desire)
  • The Billionaire Baby Bombshell
  • Have Baby, Need Billionaire
  • Billionaire Baby Dilemma
  • Billionaire's Jet Set Babies
  • Baby Business
  • The Sarantos Secret Baby
  • Claiming His Royal Heir
  • The Nanny Bombshell
  • Magnate's Make-Believe Mistress (Silhouette Desire, #1955)
  • The Billionaire's Borrowed Baby
I have to say that I pretty much blame my mother for all this. If my dear Mum wasn't an avid reader of romance, then I might not have fallen in love with romance novels myself. And then I wouldn't have decided to write my own romances. Thanks Mum!

Of course, I never thought it would take me 20 years before I saw my first piece de résistance in print. Perhaps I wouldn't even have tried, but you know
More about Maxine Sullivan...
Secret Son, Convenient Wife Taming Her Billionaire Boss (Dynasties: The Jarrods #4) His Ring, Her Baby The C.O.O. Must Marry  (Valente Series # 2) The CEO Takes a Wife (Valente Series # 1)