Start by marking “Valente's Baby (Valente, #3; Billionaires and Babies, #5)” as Want to Read:
Valente's Baby (Valente, #3; Billionaires and Babies, #5)

Valente's Baby (Valente #3)

A BABY ... AND AN UNWILLING BRIDE

For Matthew Valente, paternity trumped everything. Never mind that his ex-employee Lana had kept his baby a secret for nearly a year. Never mind that he considered her a liar and a thief. Their child would bear the Valente name ... and so would she.

Paperback, Silhouette Desire #1949, 184 pages
Published June 1st 2009 by Silhouette Books (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Valente's Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Valente's Baby

Maire
Jul 16, 2010 Maire rated it it was amazing
Valente's Baby by Maxine Sullivan
Matthew Valente and Lana Jensen

Matthew Valente is the youngest son of Cesare Valente, founder of the House of Valente. The sexcapades of the three Valente brothers is well documented. When Cesare Valente tells Matt that he has a child he laughs. When Matt realizes he’s not joking he livid when he tells him who the mother of the child is Lana Jensen. Unbelievable the one woman Matt didn’t protect himself from at that company party. Just great. Well he would expose
May
Jan 14, 2015 May rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
very short nice read
Rogetwhi
Feb 24, 2017 Rogetwhi rated it liked it
2.5 stars!!!
Dancer
Mar 25, 2012 Dancer rated it really liked it

As tension mounted in the House of Valente, Matthew fought to resist the memories of their past indiscretion. His bewitching bride insisted things were not as they seemed. But as restraint turned to passion, would the corporate king fall victim to the v
Widala
Jul 26, 2015 Widala rated it really liked it
I've found treasure in this one.
Nothing new about the plot, but the writing and the characterization were great.
Lana was a good heroine. Strong without being annoying, stubborn but not stupid, didn't give up easily to her attraction to Matt and she fell in love with Matt after seeing his good sides (not just because he's soo hot and good in bed).
As for Matt, at the beginning he was your regular jerk hero. But he learned to respect Lana, trust her and love her.
A very good romance story.
Blzd
Aug 20, 2015 Blzd rated it it was amazing
Perfect ending to the Valente brothers series. A beautiful romance story. It started with Matt being so harsh and cruel, but he was such a loving hands-on father. I like that Lana was strong, intelligent and independent. Megan was adorable. Cesare finally had everything he had always wanted for his family even if he did things in such unconventional and manipulative ways.
Jenny
Nov 14, 2010 Jenny rated it it was amazing
i really liked this one. i loved that Lana stood up for herself and didnt let Matt just boss her around. i also liked that there was a lot of baby scenes, usually with these books the nanny takes over or the baby is always sleeping, but we got to see all three of them interact.
Yessenia Andaverde
Dec 08, 2016 Yessenia Andaverde rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Not bad. Short. To the point.

I felt there was something mising: maybe more development in the characters, maybe in the sstory. I just couldn't believe of falling in love htat way.

I'm losing my liking of romance.
Lorna Davis
Oct 18, 2016 Lorna Davis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good storylines

I enjoyed reading about Matt and Lana story. It captivated my attention and I couldn't put the book down. I would definitely recommend this book to families and friends.
Elena
Jun 27, 2012 Elena rated it it was amazing
Lovely
Dany
Sep 15, 2011 Dany rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
predecible, entretenido, un típico libro de harlequin. Bueno para pasar el rato, pero no una obra maestra.
Erica
Jan 02, 2014 Erica rated it liked it
Nothing special
Nothing Like A Good Book!!!! Wood
just loved it...
Teresa
May 17, 2012 Teresa rated it liked it
This is a cute standard fare Harlequin fluffy romance. Nice mindless read with a happy ending.
Linda
Aug 04, 2010 Linda rated it liked it
Shelves: series, romance
This was a cute, light story. The dialog at times was a little lame, but otherwise not a bad read. If this was part of a series, I'd read more.
Emma
Jan 23, 2017 Emma rated it it was amazing
I didn't know this was a series!
Laura's Book Addiction
Dec 30, 2010 Laura's Book Addiction rated it it was amazing
awesome book
Paulasantos
Light and enjoyable read.
Biba
Mar 25, 2013 Biba rated it it was ok
This was boring. I didn't like the hero or the heroine. At least this was a fast read.
Nina
Feb 21, 2012 Nina rated it liked it
This book is from the Billionaires and Babies series from Desire. It's a good book, but has I said before a bit racy for me, but I love the story line, really good idea.
Mistress   ~ ♠ Mistral's Kiss ♠ ~ (Mist)
I will give that the book doesn't skimp on interaction between Lana & Matt,
though it's as formulaic as all get out. Secret Baby romance is a acquired taste,& this one tastes pretty foul.
Auntie Sherry
Auntie Sherry rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2016
Connie Begley
Connie Begley rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2016
Rachel
Rachel rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2012
Louise Seligman
Louise Seligman rated it it was amazing
Oct 10, 2016
Gigi
Gigi rated it it was ok
May 24, 2014
Agnes
Agnes rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2015
Vini
Vini rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
A New Silhouette Desire Release For Maxine Sullivan 1 3 Nov 13, 2010 08:50AM
  • Baby Bequest (Billionaires and Babies, #4)
  • Inherited: One Child (Billionaires and Babies, #6)
  • The Sarantos Secret Baby (Sarantos Brothers, #1; Billionaires and Babies, #14)
  • Billionaire's Jet Set Babies (Billionaires and Babies, #20)
  • Baby Benefits (Messina Brothers, #2; Billionaires and Babies, #3)
  • Billion-Dollar Baby Bargain (Billionaires and Babies, #7)
  • Her Little Secret, His Hidden Heir (Billionaires and Babies, #16)
  • The Cowboy's Pride (The Worths of Red Ridge, #2; Billionaires and Babies, #22)
  • Have Baby, Need Billionaire (Billionaires and Babies, #11)
  • Claiming His Royal Heir (Royal Rebels, #2; Billionaires and Babies, #18)
  • Billionaire Baby Dilemma (Billionaires and Babies, #13)
  • The Nanny Bombshell (Billionaires and Babies, #23)
  • The Billionaire Baby Bombshell (Billionaires and Babies, #10)
  • Magnate's Make-Believe Mistress (British Billionaires, #1)
  • Forgotten Mistress, Secret Love-Child (Regally Wed #2)
  • Sweet Surrender, Baby Surprise (Duke Brothers #2)
  • Dante: Claiming His Secret Love-Child (Orsini Brothers, #2)
  • The Nanny Proposition (Hawke Brothers, #1; Billionaires and Babies, #48)
I have to say that I pretty much blame my mother for all this. If my dear Mum wasn't an avid reader of romance, then I might not have fallen in love with romance novels myself. And then I wouldn't have decided to write my own romances. Thanks Mum!

Of course, I never thought it would take me 20 years before I saw my first piece de résistance in print. Perhaps I wouldn't even have tried, but you know
More about Maxine Sullivan...

Valente (3 books)
  • The CEO Takes a Wife (Valente #1)
  • The C.O.O. Must Marry (Valente #2)