Start by marking “Monkey See, Monkey Do” as Want to Read:
Monkey See, Monkey Do

Monkey See, Monkey Do

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  7 reviews
High-interest stories make reading fun! Stories have been tested for vocabulary and sentence length to help you make the right choice! A letter from an education specialist gives you valuable advice on how to read to your child and how to listen to your child read to you!
Published February 1st 1993 by Cartwheel

To ask other readers questions about Monkey See, Monkey Do, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Monkey See, Monkey Do

Sharon
Today was the first night this year that my son read to me a book that he had not already memorized the story. There were a couple words that that he had difficulty pronouncing but it is perfect for new readers. He smiled and was so proud of himself because it was an "easy" book. He laughed at all the things the monkeys did and enjoyed the story. "I loved this book mommy, I was able to read it!"
Sarah Sammis
If you're a regular reader of this blog, you know how important books and reading are to me and my family. So it is with brimming motherly pride that I'm blogging about Monkey See, Monkey Do. It is the very first book that Sean has read to Ian and me without our help!

Sarah Sammis
Monkey See, Monkey Do is written for early readers with lots of repetition with a slow progression towards more difficult sound combinations. The story follows a typical American family as they are visited by an enthusiastic family of monkeys. The book covers a very full day for both humans and monkeys as they head to the beach for a day of fun.

Jacqueline Rogers's excellent illustrations make this early reader book very entertaining. The monkeys and the children are all so cute and full of life....more
Nicole Doerr
The is such a fun and wonderful book. Monkey See, Monkey Do is a picture book. It is geared toward young children such a toddlers and preschoolers. It contains short ryhmying phrases. The book explains things that mokeys do using oppisite, such as " Monkeys stay, monkeys go" My son loves this book and it was one the the first books he memorized every word. He would read it to me just by looking at the pictures. The pictures are very detailed and colorful.
jacky
Natalie brought this home from the class library. I wasn't that impressed. All the monkeys are supposed to be funny, but I didn't think so. She never asked to hear it again, either.
Robert
A nice simple book that my kindergartner did well to read to me this evening. I enjoyed the images too. Fun stuff.
Sharlet Mullen
I love this book as a first reader. Children will pick up the pattern quickly.
Sarah added it
Oct 06, 2014
Chris Meier
Chris Meier marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Anya
Anya added it
Sep 05, 2014
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Andrew
Andrew added it
Aug 24, 2014
Schonna
Schonna marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Emily Leveque
Emily Leveque marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Erica
Erica added it
Mar 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Hercules and Other Greek Myths Travels with Tess and Tim (A Parents magazine read aloud original) Follow Your Nose, Donald (Disney's Read and Grow Library, Vol. 8) Tess and Tim Disney's Tales of Peace and Joy with Pooh and Friends: A Timeless Christmas Treasury