Start by marking “Piccole miserie della vita coniugale” as Want to Read:
Piccole miserie della vita coniugale

Piccole miserie della vita coniugale

3.21 of 5 stars 3.21  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Per essere felici nella vita di coppia bisogna essere un uomo di genio sposato con una donna tenera e intelligente, oppure ritrovarsi, per effetto di una coincidenza che non è tanto comune quanto si potrebbe pensare, tutti e due particolarmente stupidi. L’ironia punzecchiante di sentenze come questa pervade l’intera scrittura delle Piccole miserie della vita coniugale (184 ...more
Kindle Edition
Published (first published 1846)

To ask other readers questions about Piccole miserie della vita coniugale, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Piccole miserie della vita coniugale

Nikolai
Приятния стил прави книгата много лека за четене, а верността на наблюденията я правят доста забавна. Пълно е с чудесни мисли, написани по прекрасен начин:

"Общо правило: Никой мъж не е открил начин да даде приятелски съвет на никоя жена, дори на своята."
"За да бъдете щастлив в семейството си, трябва или да сте гениален мъж, женен за нежна и умна жена, или по някаква случайност, която далеч не е така обикновена, както би могло да се предполага, да се окажете и двата кръгли глупаци."
"Когато предла
Narendra Jussien
Le titre m��me d��fie le r��sum�� : il s'agit d'une s��rie de sketches burlesques centr��s autour des deux figures types d'un jeune m��nage bourgeois, Adolphe et Caroline, assist��s de deux faire-valoir : deux coquettes plus parisiennes que nature, Mme de Fischtaminel et Mme Foullepointe, aux noms ��vocateurs. Les fragments donn��s comme un ensemble conservent les marques de leur passage par des journaux et des recueils en vogue. Ils forment pourtant une s��rie assez ��tincelante (faites pour le ...more
Yves
Ce livre est une vision assez négative de la vie conjugale vue par Balzac au XIXe Siècle. On suit la vie d'un couple de de bourgeois, Adolphe et Caroline, du début de leur union jusqu'à le livre est en lien très étroit avec un autre livre de Balzac : Physiologie du Mariage. Si Physiologie du Mariage est insupportable à lire, il en est autrement de Petites misères.

Ce livre se lit comme un roman. Il reste que c'est tout de même ce que pense l'auteur du mariage. Même si parfois je suis en accord av
Cheri Nichols
If you are or have been married, or are considering marriage, you should read this book.

It is amusing, and sadly accurate. It helped me gain perspective of the male mind, it helped me understand why my spouse reacts quite consistently with "Adolfe", the typical husband, and unfortunately how much like "Caroline" I am.

I found myself apologizing to my husband, repetitively, as I completed this book, and I will strive to be less like Caroline going forward.

I also found a bit of solace in the fact t
Lisa
This is nearly, but not quite as bad as The Physiology of Marriage. Part 1 purports to depict the travails of husbands at the hands of their wives, and Part 2 is the reverse. Balzac uses two characters I can best describe as composites, Caroline and Adolphe, to represent all that is irritating about marriage, but he succeeds only in irritating me.
Balzac wrote many splendid stories in La Comedie Humaine, but these two are awful and a sensible editor would have demanded that they not be included
Rupertt Wind
Hilarious beyond measure and full of the most subtle humor one shall ever find.
Dagny
Could barely make it through.
PJ
PJ marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Jason Cummins
Jason Cummins marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Ellie
Ellie marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Ursula Searle
Ursula Searle marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Naomi
Naomi marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Bernadette
Bernadette marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Wayne
Wayne marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Shondra Coleman
Shondra Coleman marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Rylee Edgar
Rylee Edgar marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Ben Hardy
Ben Hardy marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Jennifer Varnadore
Jennifer Varnadore marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Prue Reid
Prue Reid marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Nikcole
Nikcole marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Kinga
Kinga marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Honoré de Balzac was a nineteenth-century French novelist and playwright. His magnum opus was a sequence of almost 100 novels and plays collectively entitled La Comédie humaine, which presents a panorama of French life in the years after the fall of Napoléon Bonaparte in 1815.

Due to his keen observation of detail and unfiltered representation of society, Balzac is regarded as one of the founders o
More about Honoré de Balzac...
Père Goriot Eugénie Grandet Cousin Bette (Poor Relations) Lost Illusions (La Comédie Humaine) The Wild Ass's Skin