Start by marking “The World Is Full Of Divorced Women” as Want to Read:
The World Is Full Of Divorced Women

The World Is Full Of Divorced Women

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  971 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Written by the author of Hollywood Husbands, Hollywood Wives, The World is Full of Married Men and Lovers and Gamblers, this is a novel about the glittering world of rock parties and concerts, the stretch limos and mansions of the power-brokers.
Mass Market Paperback, 256 pages
Published 1984 by Pan Books Ltd (first published 1975)

To ask other readers questions about The World Is Full Of Divorced Women, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The World Is Full Of Divorced Women

I have never heard of Jackie Collins before and post reading this book, I realised why. This is what is actually referred to as cheap literature but boi, there's no denying that we love reading something stupid once in or let's make it most of the time for me. I finished this book within couple of hours. I remember picking up during a sale in the month of November (I remember that because I write dates on the day the book was purchased) To be honest, it was never on my reading list but my maid a ...more
Very entertaining to read!

Sad to learn that Jackie Collins recently passed away. Grateful that she left behind many best sellers to read and be remembered by.
Ghady Thole
I read this one just after reading the world is full of married Men. Crazy shit.
couldn't get into it
Jackie Collins' books are my comfort blanklet. I'm always guaranteed a great read and fabulous characters. This was no different. Loved the independence of Cleo James too.
Alona Perlin
This was wasn't as engaging and suspensful as Jackie's other books. The characters weren't that memorable, but the book did have some good parts.
Not my favorite Jackie Collin book. I kept having a déjà vu moment, like I had read the book before, but I know I haven't. Not quite sure why.
Very true to the title. EVERYONE is divorced. I do like Jackie Collins but not my fav book of her collection.
Jackie Perfection in every way
Another one in my teans.
Caroline Ryan
Caroline Ryan is currently reading it
Oct 06, 2015
Winter Eve
Winter Eve marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2015
marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2015
Goodreads Librari...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Add a book cover, please 5 20 Jun 01, 2014 11:45AM
Jackie Collins Fans: The World is Full of Divorced Women 1 3 Nov 15, 2012 12:42AM
  • Love And Desire And Hate
  • Lace II
  • The Lonely Lady
  • Prudence
  • A Glimpse of Stocking
  • الأفيال
  • فاصل للدهشة
  • Pink Ice
  • Close to You (KEY News #4)
  • Love Play
  • Possessions
  • Fate and Ms. Fortune
Jackie Collins died of breast cancer Saturday, September 19, 2015. Jackie Collins, who had kept her illness secret, said recently that she believed in an afterlife, that she had no regrets and that she had emulated Frank Sinatra in that “I did it my way.”

There have been many imitators, but only Jackie Collins can tell you what really goes on in the fastest lane of all. From Beverly Hills bedrooms
More about Jackie Collins...
Lucky (Lucky Santangelo, #2) Chances (Lucky Santangelo, #1) Hollywood Wives Poor Little Bitch Girl (Lucky Santangelo, #7) Lady Boss