Start by marking “Revelations (Fingerprints, #6)” as Want to Read:
Revelations (Fingerprints, #6)

Revelations (Fingerprints #6)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  699 ratings  ·  14 reviews
After Rae Voigt learns the truth about her mother's death and about her own past, she finds herself in even more danger than before, but now she is prepared to fight back.
Published December 18th 2001 by HarperTeen (first published December 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Revelations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revelations

Torment by Lindsay Anne KendalRevelations by Lindsay Anne KendalBloodlines by Lindsay Anne KendalThe Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsBloodlines by Lindsay Anne Kendal
YA paranormal romance...
123rd out of 148 books — 75 voters
Obsidian by Jennifer L. ArmentroutOnyx by Jennifer L. ArmentroutHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. RowlingCity of Bones by Cassandra ClareSomeone I Used to Know by Blakney Francis
Books with bickering couples
129th out of 131 books — 59 voters

More lists with this book...

Elizabeth
For the first time in a long while I am reluctant to read the final book in a saga. I know that reading it will bring the story to a close and so will end my journey. Since finishing book six, I've been staring at book seven, wishing there were more.

In this installment we discover that even though Mercer, the "mystery stalker", was killed at the end of book five, the stalking still persists. It was pretty clear all along that there was more than one person after Rae, so this is really no big sur
Abbie
Revelations started out quite boring, but got better at the end.

Rae was quite stupid again in this one, but by this point, i didn't expect her to be anything else.
At one point, someone was being really obvious with what they were trying to tell her, but it still took Rae a decent time to figure it out.

The ending was pretty good... but the culprit didn't shock me as much as it should have.
(view spoiler)
(Source: I own a copy of this book.)
Once again someone is watching Rae, and threatening to kill her.

This was another okay story, and I was glad that we finally got to find out who had been threatening Rae! Yay!
Rae continued to put herself in danger, she and Anthony were not friends after the whole getting back with Marcus thing, and Yana thought she was about to be sectioned herself.
The storyline was okay, and I was glad that we finally got some answers. Once again Rae took her sweet time figuri
Maris Belikov
Lo sabia!!! Desde el mas o menos el segundo libro lo sospeche.

No creí de verdad que está serie me gustara tanto, incluso para ir a mi lista de favoritos, aunque si, lo admito son libros que podrían clasificarse en un intermedio entre "para niños" y libros "YA" (Young Adult / Adulto Joven)

Aun así la lectura es rápida y fluida, si llega a desesperar un momento o sera porque leí todos uno tras otro y no soy tan paciente que digamos, razón por la que devoro lo libros; no me gusta esperar un mes para
Ms. Laina
My rating: 4 out of 5

This book is one of those books that has a lot going on but at the same time it keeps you interested. I found my reading experience to be one of frenzied obsession with finishing the story - I just had to keep turning the pages!

The simple prose makes it easy to digest the many subplots. But it's never boring because every time you reach a moment of downtime, something happens to grip you once again.

I really like Rae as a character. She's a determined young woman. She faces
Kelly
I picked up this series secondhand and had a burst of reading through this series.

A great little paranormal mystery for YA's. Rae's ability to hear things through touch has screwed up her life making her an outcast in school. She finally agrees to attend a support group and things start to look up a little... and then someone tries to kill her.

Really glad I had the others in the series to read after this as this was a quick fix for me. Great suspense and action though and not too whiny a charact
Marnie
This is a young ault thriller. I enjoyed it. Didn't realize this was young adult, nor a book in a series. For being book 6 I wasn't lost as to what was going on. There is a group of kids that were made to be genetically born with a special power that doesnt come alive until they reach puberty. Each one is different. This one focused on the girl that was able to read minds thru touching finger prints. Someone is out to kill her because supposedly before her mother died, her mother had killed anot ...more
Danielle
Well, now that we know who's in charge and who's the bad guy I loved this book. It seems that everything is falling into place. I mean the happy couple, FINALLY, and we catch the bad guy sort of. I know that the final book will have nothing but good things. hopefully.
Kelly
I thought this book was a good end to the series, but there is a book 7. I've read all six books in a row. I don't know if I have it in me to read book 7 right now. Altough these books are more like novellas, I'm growing tired of the characters.
Overall, a good book.
Risa
im not really surprised that it was yana i was kind of expecting that. hopefully in the next book they can recapture yana before she trys to kill rae again. im also happy that rae and anthony finally became a couple that took a really long time!!
Fairy Tale Junkie
I suspected for a while who the stalker is but to actually have my suspicions correct is just plain crazy.

On a side note, I hate Yana for stealing Anthony away.

Other than that, I'm keeping my mouth shut. No spoilers here.
Paty
Este debió ser el libro final, me encantó.
Brianna
It was soo good. I am glad that Rae and Anthony finally realizes their feelings for one another. And Yana! i am soo pissed at her.
Mary
This one has a great conclusion to the main mystery of who is truly after Rae. Glad I continued reading the series.
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Pavan Athwal
Pavan Athwal marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Tess
Tess added it
May 16, 2015
Kalina
Kalina marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Liza
Liza marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Kyleigh
Kyleigh marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Tara Raymond
Tara Raymond marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
  • Silver Eyes (Violet Eyes, #2)
  • Before Gaia (Fearless Super Edition, #1)
  • Gemini of Emreiana (Gemini, #1)
  • Fire & Ice (Book of Shadows, #1)
  • Princess of Light (Heirs of a Broken Land Series, #1)
  • Secrets and Lies (Cassie Scot, #2)
  • Dancing with an Alien
Melinda Metz grew up in San Jose, California. People sometimes ask if she knows the way there. She kinda does, but she has an off-kilter sense of direction, so to be confident of arriving, it's better to consult some kind of navigational device.

Her mother tried to teach her to read in kindergarten, but Melinda had no interest. She also had no interest in learning to write her name. (FYI, when Meli
More about Melinda Metz...

Fingerprints (7 books)
  • Gifted Touch (Fingerprints, #1)
  • Haunted (Fingerprints, #2)
  • Trust Me (Fingerprints, #3)
  • Secrets (Fingerprints, #4)
  • Betrayed (Fingerprints, #5)
  • Payback (Fingerprints, #7)
Gifted Touch (Fingerprints, #1) The Outsider (Roswell High, #1) Haunted (Fingerprints, #2) Trust Me (Fingerprints, #3) The Wild One (Roswell High, #2)