Start by marking “Revelations (Fingerprints, #6)” as Want to Read:
Revelations (Fingerprints, #6)

Revelations (Fingerprints #6)

4.07  ·  Rating Details  ·  759 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
She touches your fingerprints. She knows your thoughts.

All this time, I’ve been looking for answers. I was sure that once I knew the whole truth, I would finally be safe.

But I’m in more danger than ever.

Only now, I’m ready to fight back.
Published December 18th 2001 by HarperTeen (first published December 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Revelations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revelations

Torment by Lindsay Anne KendalRevelations by Lindsay Anne KendalBloodlines by Lindsay Anne KendalThe Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsUnearthly by Cynthia Hand
YA paranormal romance...
122nd out of 146 books — 77 voters
Obsidian by Jennifer L. ArmentroutOnyx by Jennifer L. ArmentroutHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. RowlingCity of Bones by Cassandra ClarePure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Books with bickering couples
172nd out of 173 books — 70 voters

More lists with this book...

Elizabeth
Mar 26, 2011 Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
For the first time in a long while I am reluctant to read the final book in a saga. I know that reading it will bring the story to a close and so will end my journey. Since finishing book six, I've been staring at book seven, wishing there were more.

In this installment we discover that even though Mercer, the "mystery stalker", was killed at the end of book five, the stalking still persists. It was pretty clear all along that there was more than one person after Rae, so this is really no big sur
Abbie
Feb 11, 2014 Abbie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Revelations started out quite boring, but got better at the end.

Rae was quite stupid again in this one, but by this point, i didn't expect her to be anything else.
At one point, someone was being really obvious with what they were trying to tell her, but it still took Rae a decent time to figure it out.

The ending was pretty good... but the culprit didn't shock me as much as it should have.
(view spoiler)
(Source: I own a copy of this book.)
Once again someone is watching Rae, and threatening to kill her.

This was another okay story, and I was glad that we finally got to find out who had been threatening Rae! Yay!
Rae continued to put herself in danger, she and Anthony were not friends after the whole getting back with Marcus thing, and Yana thought she was about to be sectioned herself.
The storyline was okay, and I was glad that we finally got some answers. Once again Rae took her sweet time figuri
Maris Belikov
Jul 13, 2014 Maris Belikov rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Lo sabia!!! Desde el mas o menos el segundo libro lo sospeche.

No creí de verdad que está serie me gustara tanto, incluso para ir a mi lista de favoritos, aunque si, lo admito son libros que podrían clasificarse en un intermedio entre "para niños" y libros "YA" (Young Adult / Adulto Joven)

Aun así la lectura es rápida y fluida, si llega a desesperar un momento o sera porque leí todos uno tras otro y no soy tan paciente que digamos, razón por la que devoro lo libros; no me gusta esperar un mes para
Laina
Apr 09, 2012 Laina rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult-2012
My rating: 4 out of 5

This book is one of those books that has a lot going on but at the same time it keeps you interested. I found my reading experience to be one of frenzied obsession with finishing the story - I just had to keep turning the pages!

The simple prose makes it easy to digest the many subplots. But it's never boring because every time you reach a moment of downtime, something happens to grip you once again.

I really like Rae as a character. She's a determined young woman. She faces
Sarah Crawford
Feb 18, 2016 Sarah Crawford rated it really liked it
This is the sixth book in the Fingerprints series. Theoretically, things should be getting better for Rae, but they're not. There's still the problem of her 'relationship' with Anthony, but there's a bigger problem as it seems she is going crazy since she keeps hearing thoughts in her mind that aren't from fingerprints.

She finally finds out who is doing that to her, and she finds out someone else who wants her dead, and can force her to hurt herself.

In addition, there is still the question of t
Kelly
Jul 06, 2009 Kelly rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adult
I picked up this series secondhand and had a burst of reading through this series.

A great little paranormal mystery for YA's. Rae's ability to hear things through touch has screwed up her life making her an outcast in school. She finally agrees to attend a support group and things start to look up a little... and then someone tries to kill her.

Really glad I had the others in the series to read after this as this was a quick fix for me. Great suspense and action though and not too whiny a charact
Marnie
Nov 14, 2011 Marnie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: thriller
This is a young ault thriller. I enjoyed it. Didn't realize this was young adult, nor a book in a series. For being book 6 I wasn't lost as to what was going on. There is a group of kids that were made to be genetically born with a special power that doesnt come alive until they reach puberty. Each one is different. This one focused on the girl that was able to read minds thru touching finger prints. Someone is out to kill her because supposedly before her mother died, her mother had killed anot ...more
Lisa
Oct 17, 2015 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Danielle
Jan 31, 2013 Danielle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned, teen, who-done-it
Well, now that we know who's in charge and who's the bad guy I loved this book. It seems that everything is falling into place. I mean the happy couple, FINALLY, and we catch the bad guy sort of. I know that the final book will have nothing but good things. hopefully.
Kelly
Apr 24, 2011 Kelly rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook-library, 2011
I thought this book was a good end to the series, but there is a book 7. I've read all six books in a row. I don't know if I have it in me to read book 7 right now. Altough these books are more like novellas, I'm growing tired of the characters.
Overall, a good book.
Risa
Mar 20, 2012 Risa rated it it was amazing
im not really surprised that it was yana i was kind of expecting that. hopefully in the next book they can recapture yana before she trys to kill rae again. im also happy that rae and anthony finally became a couple that took a really long time!!
Fairy Tale Junkie
Oct 01, 2013 Fairy Tale Junkie rated it really liked it
Shelves: psykicks-in-ya
I suspected for a while who the stalker is but to actually have my suspicions correct is just plain crazy.

On a side note, I hate Yana for stealing Anthony away.

Other than that, I'm keeping my mouth shut. No spoilers here.
Paty
Apr 23, 2015 Paty rated it it was amazing
Este debió ser el libro final, me encantó.
Brianna
It was soo good. I am glad that Rae and Anthony finally realizes their feelings for one another. And Yana! i am soo pissed at her.
Mary
May 18, 2015 Mary rated it liked it
This one has a great conclusion to the main mystery of who is truly after Rae. Glad I continued reading the series.
Whitnie
Whitnie rated it liked it
Jul 24, 2016
Isabella Olson
Isabella Olson marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Claire_Graham
Claire_Graham marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2016
Carmen Lee
Carmen Lee rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2016
Cj
Cj marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2016
Liarx46
Liarx46 marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
Tiffany Lee
Tiffany Lee marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
Kim Fontilla
Kim Fontilla marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2016
Ashley
Ashley rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2016
Dea Dwi
Dea Dwi marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Mel
Mel added it
Jul 09, 2016
Vanessa Rae
Vanessa Rae rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2016
Monica Gunawan
Monica Gunawan marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
  • Silver Eyes (Violet Eyes, #2)
  • Before Gaia (Fearless Super Edition, #1)
  • Secrets and Lies (Cassie Scot, #2)
  • Gemini of Emreiana (Gemini, #1)
  • Wampus Springs - Mark of the Wolf
  • The Mark of Cain (The Cain Chronicles #1)
  • Dancing with an Alien
  • Fire & Ice (Book of Shadows, #1)
  • Princess of Light (Heirs of a Broken Land Series, #1)
  • Atlantis Quest (Atlantis Rising, #2)
Melinda Metz grew up in San Jose, California. People sometimes ask if she knows the way there. She kinda does, but she has an off-kilter sense of direction, so to be confident of arriving, it's better to consult some kind of navigational device.

Her mother tried to teach her to read in kindergarten, but Melinda had no interest. She also had no interest in learning to write her name. (FYI, when Meli
More about Melinda Metz...

Fingerprints (7 books)
  • Gifted Touch (Fingerprints, #1)
  • Haunted (Fingerprints, #2)
  • Trust Me (Fingerprints, #3)
  • Secrets (Fingerprints, #4)
  • Betrayed (Fingerprints, #5)
  • Payback (Fingerprints, #7)