Start by marking “The Ever-Blooming Flower Garden: A Blueprint for Continuous Color” as Want to Read:

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The gardener's fantasy of colorful blooms that begin in early spring and continue through the last glow of fall is now an achievable reality. With a little careful planning and the fun-to-use formulas in The Ever-Blooming Flower Garden, season-spanning spectacular color is more attainable than ever before.

Author Lee Schneller developed her blueprint system when she began
Published March 11th 2009 by Storey Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Ever-Blooming Flower Garden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ever-Blooming Flower Garden

Tony Bradshaw
I love the organization of this book. I'd like to see the chart portion made into a 3 dimensional computer program so after I plan the flower bed I can go in and see what it will look like to help eliminate the 2 dimensional to real world transition. Regardless, it's a great resource to planning the flower bed for small, medium and tall plants to be blooming all through the season. It's one of the first books I've seen do a good job of putting the plants information all together (including the b ...more
Shannon
I grabbed this off the shelf at the library and have loved it. I am trying to rework my back fence flower bed into an everblooming perennial one and this is the best book I have ever seen for that purpose. It maps out the steps to planning etc. The author is in Maine, which has the same general temperature swings that we do in Utah. I am tired of all the flower books coming out of California! I finally just ordered this from Amazon. Love it!
Annajune
I really didn't read the whole thing but I liked the parts I read. Good info for getting different flowers to get color from spring clear to fall. There is also a section about colors so you don't get completely clashing color schemes (I would probably do that because I buy what I like when I see it).
Sara S.
Very practical and easy to implement plan.
Fawn Rueckert
Great ideas, even for existing beds.
Cass
Cass marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
M
M marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Alanna
Alanna marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Lesley
Lesley added it
Aug 18, 2014
Margaret Augustine
Margaret Augustine marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014