Start by marking “Lunching at Laura's” as Want to Read:
Lunching at Laura's

Claire Rayner

Lunching at Laura's

2.5 of 5 stars 2.50  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Laura's in Soho is the fashionable place to meet and eat. Only a select few can guarantee an advance booking..The food is good, the ambience attractive, buts its success is due to one woman alone, and that is Laura herself. But now Soho is changing, and Laura's is under threat from the property developers.
Published April 15th 1988 by ARROW (first published 1986)

To ask other readers questions about Lunching at Laura's, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lunching at Laura's

Sue
Disappointed with this one, I found I did not care what happened but did finish it. I could not recommend it, even though I have enjoyed other books by this author.
Janith Pathirage
There's nothing special about this book, but it didn't disappoint me either. The story was not very touchy but it's all about how adults love and deal with their own day today struggles. The love story's very delicate and one can't expect anything more from a hard working, ambitious woman like Laura. Pretty average but a good read
Margaret
Margaret marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
Maria
Maria added it
May 02, 2009
208577
Claire Berenice Rayner OBE (née Berk; born 22 January 1931) is an English journalist best known for her role for many years as an agony aunt.

Rayner is Vice-President (and former President) of the British Humanist Association, a Distinguished Supporter of the Humanist Society of Scotland and an Honorary Associate of the National Secular Society. She is also a prominent supporter of the British repu
More about Claire Rayner...
Gower Street (Performers, #1) First Blood (George Barnabas, #1) How Did I Get Here From There? Second Opinion (George Barnabas, #2) The Haymarket (Performers, #2)