Surfer Boys: Gay Erotic Stories

Surfer Boys: Gay Erotic Stories

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  4 reviews
“Hang ten!” takes on new meaning in this collection of erotic stories that follows the sexual escapades of those fabulous beach boys. Their taut, tanned bodies glistening with water and their hair damp from a dip in the ocean, these dudes are like sex on surfboards — fast, sleek, and oh so hot! The 19 stories — including “Blue Star Boy,” “Samurai of the Surf,” and “Surf St...more
Published May 1st 2009 by Cleis Press (first published April 7th 2009)

Jonathan Treadway
Feb 14, 2010 Jonathan Treadway rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: own
This is a great anthology and fun to read -- and it's not just because it's my first published story! The stories run from sweet (mine) to raunchy, and what's not to like about surfers anyway? Neil has picked some great stories and it's a perfect book to while away time on the beach or in a plane -- anywhere you want to just sit and relax. And isn't the cover guy hot? Yum... :-)
SA
Apr 02, 2013 SA rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2013
Some good, some terrible, one or two excellent. Sounds like an anthology to me! I was disappointed that a majority of the authors hadn't really bothered to do much research or understand anything about surfing, but I suppose I'm not surprised; it is, after all, about the boys, not their waves.
Ellaridell
This collection was boring. I keep coming back to it thinking the next story will be better and am disappointed all over again. :(
Jaden
I very much enjoyed David Holly's story in this book - funny and engaging. I also like S.J. Frost's story. Beautifully written.
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Herr Lemmy
Herr Lemmy marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Riina Y. T.
Riina Y. T. is currently reading it
Mar 08, 2014
Fernando
Fernando marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
Deterna
Deterna marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2013
Todd
Todd marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2013
Jason Eastmond
Jason Eastmond marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2013
Cliff Barry
Cliff Barry marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2013
Neil Plakcy
Sep 24, 2013 Neil Plakcy rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Brian Dustin
Brian Dustin marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2013
Sabyul
Sabyul marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2013
Erisha james
Erisha james marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2013
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2013
Helle
Helle marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2013
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2013
Rob Rosen
May 30, 2013 Rob Rosen rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Neil Plakcy is the author of the Mahu Investigations, mysteries which take place in Hawaii. They are: Mahu, Mahu Surfer, Mahu Fire, Mahu Vice, Mahu Blood, Mahu Men, Zero Break and Natural Predators.

His M/M romance novels are GayLife.com, Mi Amor, and the Have Body, Will Guard series: Three Wrong Turns in the Desert, Dancing with the Tide, Teach Me Tonight, and Olives for the Stranger.

He has also w...more
More about Neil S. Plakcy...
Three Wrong Turns in the Desert (Have Body, Will Guard, #1) Mahu (Mahu #1) Mahu Surfer (Mahu #2) Mahu Fire (Mahu #3) Mahu Vice (Mahu Vice #4)