Start by marking “Surfer Boys: Gay Erotic Stories” as Want to Read:
Surfer Boys: Gay Erotic Stories

Surfer Boys: Gay Erotic Stories

3.80  ·  Rating Details  ·  35 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
“Hang ten!” takes on new meaning in this collection of erotic stories that follows the sexual escapades of those fabulous beach boys. Their taut, tanned bodies glistening with water and their hair damp from a dip in the ocean, these dudes are like sex on surfboards — fast, sleek, and oh so hot! The 19 stories — including “Blue Star Boy,” “Samurai of the Surf,” and “Surf St ...more
Published May 1st 2009 by Cleis Press (first published April 7th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Surfer Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surfer Boys

M
Jul 12, 2014 M rated it liked it
Not my favourite Cleis anthology. The stories are a bit 'samey', and lacking the usual flair and imagination that I enjoy. There's still much to enjoy here, and it's still a welcome change from the now hackneyed 'rich man + submissive girl' BDSM bore that seems to have enveloped the entire erotica market. I always return to these books as there's story with heat thrown in, rather than a weak plot structured around so-called erotic set pieces.
Jonathan Treadway
Feb 14, 2010 Jonathan Treadway rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: own
This is a great anthology and fun to read -- and it's not just because it's my first published story! The stories run from sweet (mine) to raunchy, and what's not to like about surfers anyway? Neil has picked some great stories and it's a perfect book to while away time on the beach or in a plane -- anywhere you want to just sit and relax. And isn't the cover guy hot? Yum... :-)
SA
Apr 02, 2013 SA rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013
Some good, some terrible, one or two excellent. Sounds like an anthology to me! I was disappointed that a majority of the authors hadn't really bothered to do much research or understand anything about surfing, but I suppose I'm not surprised; it is, after all, about the boys, not their waves.
Ellaridell
Mar 06, 2012 Ellaridell rated it did not like it
This collection was boring. I keep coming back to it thinking the next story will be better and am disappointed all over again. :(
Jaden
Apr 25, 2012 Jaden rated it it was amazing
I very much enjoyed David Holly's story in this book - funny and engaging. I also like S.J. Frost's story. Beautifully written.
Leza
Leza is currently reading it
May 19, 2016
Sneezep
Sneezep marked it as to-read
DragonFyre
DragonFyre marked it as to-read
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Arlyn
Arlyn marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
Tyler
Tyler marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2016
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2016
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2016
Ric
Ric rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2016
Daemon
Daemon marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Demra
Demra marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2015
Darren Mitton
Darren Mitton marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2015
Kurt
Kurt rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2015
Jessica Claire
Jessica Claire marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Franz Cayaban
Franz Cayaban marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Driima
Driima added it
May 30, 2015
Richard Potter
Richard Potter marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Laura Maltos
Laura Maltos marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Estralena
Estralena rated it liked it
Mar 11, 2015
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Neil Plakcy is the author of the Mahu Investigations, mysteries which take place in Hawaii. They are: Mahu, Mahu Surfer, Mahu Fire, Mahu Vice, Mahu Blood, Mahu Men, Zero Break, Natural Predators and Children of Noah.

His M/M romance novels are GayLife.com, Mi Amor, Love on Site, Love on the Web, Love on Stage, Love on the Pitch, and the Have Body, Will Guard series: Three Wrong Turns in the Desert,
More about Neil S. Plakcy...