Start by marking “Tooth and Claw” as Want to Read:
Tooth and Claw

Tooth and Claw

Vampire: (noun) Bloodsucker, murderer, bedpost-notcher, God s gift to women, fiend.

Seth Gramble is a prince among his people. Half vampire, half jaguar, he is one of a rare few who can shift into an animal form. Both his halves have found their mate in a female detective determined to lump all vampires in with the rogue who killed her former lover. He s given her six month
Published April 28th 2009 by Samhain Publishing (first published April 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Tooth and Claw, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tooth and Claw

Holly
Jul 05, 2009 Holly rated it it was ok
Vampire: (noun) Bloodsucker, murderer, bedpost-notcher, God’s gift to women, fiend.

Seth Gramble is a prince among his people. Half vampire, half jaguar, he is one of a rare few who can shift into an animal form. Both his halves have found their mate in a female detective determined to lump all vampires in with the rogue who killed her former lover. He’s given her six months to see him differently. He’s done waiting.

Paxton Tenor wants nothing to do with a blood-sucking fiend, no matter how much
Erotic Horizon
Oct 23, 2009 Erotic Horizon rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars

Seth Gramble has finally made up his mind to make a move on the gorgeous yet stubborn Paxton. Paxton who has avoided him ever since the day he was introduced. Payton is also a cop and partnered with his best friend so he runs into her more often than not and it has been a battle just to not snatch her up and run – he’s at the end of the line with her giving him the cold shoulder and he intends to do something about it first chance he gets…

Seth is a vampire and just a little more on to
Rochelle
Jul 12, 2013 Rochelle rated it it was amazing
Another great book!
Sandra Ball
Jun 30, 2010 Sandra Ball rated it it was amazing
Seems good so far
Lynn Aoude
Oct 08, 2016 Lynn Aoude rated it liked it
Light fluffy read. no drama, no fuss no muss. pretty quick and fun to finish. good book to pass the time for a couple of hours on a flight or train ride.
Sandy M
It was the title that first drew me to this ebook. I was curious. Then when reading the blurb, I didn’t get any further than half vampire/half shifter and I knew I wanted to read it. I’m a sucker for both shifters and vamps. so this story seemed like it would be right up my alley. And Id’ never read Annmarie McKenna, though I’d always wanted to. I let destiny take its course.

And I wasn’t disappointed. Ms. McKenna gave me what I love in a hero: dominant, alpha, protects his mate despite her prote
Chris
Jan 11, 2010 Chris rated it really liked it
Seth's a vampire who can shift into jaguar form, works with the police to track down miscreants, and faints at the sight of blood. His best friend, Luke, is a cop whose partner, Paxton, is Seth's mate... only she doesn't know it yet. Oh, and it's too bad she hates vampires. When Luke, Seth, and Paxton are sent on the trail of a panty burglar, things heat up and Paxton can no longer deny the attraction she feels for Seth.

This was a nicely balanced story - some silliness, a bit of mystery, and lot
Beatrice
Jan 13, 2012 Beatrice rated it liked it
3.5

How is it that all the books were so short all of a sudden? hu?

This was a short and sexy story, if not a bit lame with all the panties that were stolen .... but anyway, it was hot
I really liked the characters, loved Luck! Can anyone give me him?, it would have been great, thanks <3

I still feel, however, this was perhaps a liiiiiittle too short, I'd like to see more of them, but it was a lot of good anyway ...
Amber
May 29, 2016 Amber rated it it was ok
I'm almost as confused by this story as it is by itself. I feel like I was dropped into the middle of a brainstorming session that was published into a book. I'm not even sure why I'm giving it two stars instead of one. mess mess mess.
Dagmar Ooms
Jun 30, 2016 Dagmar Ooms rated it it was amazing
Hot story,hate and love romance.Loved it.Reads easy and read it in one go.Recommend it for all lovers of the supernatural,the erotic .
Laine
Sep 12, 2011 Laine rated it really liked it
a good story that i did enjoyed. i really laughed about the faint incident, a vampire afraid of blood particularly if he sees it.
Eyre
Nov 11, 2013 Eyre rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
I'm giving this three stars because it was humorous, and I enjoyed Seth and his wit. I do think Paxton went from "I hate vampires because one killed my boyfriend" to "Bite me, baby" a bit quickly.
Book Binge
The plot and background were both very interesting and entertaining. I really liked the ideas. The boo was short, sweet, and steamy---my three favorites s's.
Michelle
Apr 30, 2011 Michelle rated it really liked it
A quick but enjoyable read. Seth is a vampire who has the ability to shape-shift into a Jaguar, who claims his mate while on the hunt for a "panty raider".
Johanna Schonberger
Jun 26, 2012 Johanna Schonberger rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

This is a short story and for the most part is good, but seems to just end. Kinda weird.
Francie
Francie rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2012
Venetia
Venetia rated it it was amazing
Feb 04, 2014
Kettle67
Kettle67 rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2012
Megen
Megen rated it it was ok
Feb 28, 2016
Trish
Trish rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2010
Malene Pedersen
Malene Pedersen rated it really liked it
Aug 11, 2012
Mk
Mk rated it liked it
Jan 30, 2013
Lolly
Lolly rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2013
Selena Night
Selena Night rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2012
Meagan
Meagan rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2014
Jeff Cooper
Jeff Cooper rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2014
Ana Jones
Ana Jones rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2013
Irene
Irene rated it it was ok
Feb 08, 2014
Suzanne
Suzanne rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2012
Tracey
Tracey rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2011
  • Mate Hunger (Ra's Chosen, #2)
  • Pack Enforcer (Were Chronicles, #2)
  • Called by Blood (The Faustin Bros., #1)
  • Running With the Pack (Cannon Pack, #3)
  • The Alpha (Vanguards, #2)
  • Mating Claire (Sea Island Wolves, #1)
  • In Plain Sight (Cougar Falls, #2)
  • Myth of Moonlight (Moonlight, #1)
  • Kiss and Kin (Werewolves in Love, #1)
  • Witch Vamp Were?  (Huntingdawn,  #2)
  • Wolf Reborn (Westervelt Wolves, #3)
  • Sweeter Than Wine (Lords of the Were Universe, #6; Brotherhood of Blood, #4)
  • Treasured
  • Lycan It (Lycan, #3)
  • Shadow of the Wolf (Heart's Desire, #1)
Annmarie McKenna lives with her husband and five kids in the Midwest. Throw in a dog and a cat and she’s well over her limit for the average family. Luckily, writing fantasies has proven to be an excellent way to de-stress from her daily life of being a cleaning woman, chauffeur, cook and mom. Okay, cleaning woman—not so much. She leaves that to her hubby. Now if only she could figure out how to d ...more
More about Annmarie McKenna...