Tooth and Claw

Tooth and Claw

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  513 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Vampire: (noun) Bloodsucker, murderer, bedpost-notcher, God's gift to women, fiend.

Seth Gramble is a prince among his people. Half vampire, half jaguar, he is one of a rare few who can shift into an animal form. Both his halves have found their mate in a female detective determined to lump all vampires in with the rogue who killed her former lover. He's given her six month...more
Published April 28th 2009 by Samhain Publishing (first published April 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Tooth and Claw, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tooth and Claw

Holly
Vampire: (noun) Bloodsucker, murderer, bedpost-notcher, God’s gift to women, fiend.

Seth Gramble is a prince among his people. Half vampire, half jaguar, he is one of a rare few who can shift into an animal form. Both his halves have found their mate in a female detective determined to lump all vampires in with the rogue who killed her former lover. He’s given her six months to see him differently. He’s done waiting.

Paxton Tenor wants nothing to do with a blood-sucking fiend, no matter how much...more
Erotic Horizon
3.75 Stars

Seth Gramble has finally made up his mind to make a move on the gorgeous yet stubborn Paxton. Paxton who has avoided him ever since the day he was introduced. Payton is also a cop and partnered with his best friend so he runs into her more often than not and it has been a battle just to not snatch her up and run – he’s at the end of the line with her giving him the cold shoulder and he intends to do something about it first chance he gets…

Seth is a vampire and just a little more on to...more
Sandy M
It was the title that first drew me to this ebook. I was curious. Then when reading the blurb, I didn’t get any further than half vampire/half shifter and I knew I wanted to read it. I’m a sucker for both shifters and vamps. so this story seemed like it would be right up my alley. And Id’ never read Annmarie McKenna, though I’d always wanted to. I let destiny take its course.

And I wasn’t disappointed. Ms. McKenna gave me what I love in a hero: dominant, alpha, protects his mate despite her prote...more
Chris
Seth's a vampire who can shift into jaguar form, works with the police to track down miscreants, and faints at the sight of blood. His best friend, Luke, is a cop whose partner, Paxton, is Seth's mate... only she doesn't know it yet. Oh, and it's too bad she hates vampires. When Luke, Seth, and Paxton are sent on the trail of a panty burglar, things heat up and Paxton can no longer deny the attraction she feels for Seth.

This was a nicely balanced story - some silliness, a bit of mystery, and lot...more
Beatrice
3.5

How is it that all the books were so short all of a sudden? hu?

This was a short and sexy story, if not a bit lame with all the panties that were stolen .... but anyway, it was hot
I really liked the characters, loved Luck! Can anyone give me him?, it would have been great, thanks <3

I still feel, however, this was perhaps a liiiiiittle too short, I'd like to see more of them, but it was a lot of good anyway ...
Eyre
I'm giving this three stars because it was humorous, and I enjoyed Seth and his wit. I do think Paxton went from "I hate vampires because one killed my boyfriend" to "Bite me, baby" a bit quickly.
Michelle
A quick but enjoyable read. Seth is a vampire who has the ability to shape-shift into a Jaguar, who claims his mate while on the hunt for a "panty raider".
Laine
a good story that i did enjoyed. i really laughed about the faint incident, a vampire afraid of blood particularly if he sees it.
Johanna Schonberger
3.5 Stars

This is a short story and for the most part is good, but seems to just end. Kinda weird.
Mojca
Loved the nickname...And the fainting episode was hilarious.
Rochelle
Another great book!
Sandra Ball
Seems good so far
Carmelita Mikelson
Carmelita Mikelson marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Sarinity
Sarinity marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Daniel
Daniel marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Jeri
Jeri added it
Jul 29, 2014
Jeanetta
Jeanetta marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Monie
Monie marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Teresa Spooner
Teresa Spooner marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Patricia Ward
Patricia Ward marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Sheila Reid
Sheila Reid marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
  • Wolf's Valentine (Westervelt Wolves, #3.5)
  • Kye's Heart (Roxie's Protecters, #5)
  • The Alpha (Vanguards, #2)
  • Pack Territory (Were Chronicles, #3)
  • Kiss and Kin (Werewolves in Love, #1)
  • Running With the Pack (Cannon Pack, #3)
  • Lycan Lover (Lycan, #1)
  • Shadow of the Wolf (Heart's Desire, #1)
  • She Wolf (True Mates, #1)
  • Wolf Tracks (Granite Lake Wolves, #4)
  • Mating Claire (Sea Island Wolves, #1)
Annmarie McKenna lives with her husband and five kids in the Midwest. Throw in a dog and a cat and she’s well over her limit for the average family. Luckily, writing fantasies has proven to be an excellent way to de-stress from her daily life of being a cleaning woman, chauffeur, cook and mom. Okay, cleaning woman—not so much. She leaves that to her hubby. Now if only she could figure out how to d...more
More about Annmarie McKenna...
Blackmailed Seeing Eye Mate (Mates, #1) Checkmate (Mates, #2) The Strength of Three Make Mine Midnight