Start by marking “Naruto, Vol. 47: The Seal Destroyed (Naruto, #47)” as Want to Read:
Naruto, Vol. 47: The Seal Destroyed (Naruto, #47)

Naruto, Vol. 47: The Seal Destroyed (Naruto #47)

4.45  ·  Rating Details  ·  3,663 Ratings  ·  68 Reviews
Naruto is a ninja-in-training with an incorrigible knack for mischief. He's got a wild sense of humor, but Naruto is completely serious about his mission to be the world's greatest ninja!

The Seal Destroyed

Naruto inches ever closer to discovering the true identity of his nemesis, Pain. But is it worth it as the frustrated ninja begins to morph at last into the dreaded Nine
Published February 2nd 2010 by VIZ Media LLC (first published August 4th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Naruto, Vol. 47, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naruto, Vol. 47

Brad
Aug 08, 2015 Brad rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, fantasy
What can I say? I think this one is better than the last. It had everything. Hinata made me cry. Naruto lost it and went totally crazy. Eight Tails. Holy crap.

And then there was that whole sequence with his father. That made me tear up also. What a crazy emotional ride this volume is, and it's affecting me hard. Just. Wow. Wow.
Mary
Dec 31, 2015 Mary rated it liked it
If there's one thing I can say to sum up this series, is that the plot has consistently grown and shaped the characters. Everyone plays a part and while there are times where the villains are stock tropes, when they succeed in their part, they do it brilliantly. Pain raises some really good philosophical questions and Hinata!!!

Yes, she is used as just a love interest but she was given a backstory and I've always rooted for her. So glad she's proving herself capable.
Desi Ariyanis
Sep 14, 2014 Desi Ariyanis rated it it was amazing
Villains or heroes whoever dies in this book I feel sad for them. Damn you Kishimoto San, you playing with my heart. How many time you'll break my heart until this series end?
Carlos
Apr 04, 2014 Carlos rated it it was amazing
Book: Naruto #47
Kishimoto’s purpose in writing his book, Naruto Vol. 45, is to let his and her audience be entertained by the nice pace fighting action in his book. It’s entertaining because the book is interesting to people that like reading graphic novel and or Manga. His books have lots of pictures that get the reader’s attention. Also there are many volumes of Naruto if you enjoy the first volume. This book is also nice and exciting to read when bored. Lastly this book is kind of different
Kathleen
Aug 17, 2015 Kathleen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Naruto has two clones still on the mountain, channeling nature energy to him while he fights. I was a little surprised that none of the Konoha ninja help Naruto, saying they would just get in his way and that they were way out of his league. They decide to search for the person controlling the bodies, who should be at the highest place near the village. Having taken down all the other Pains, Naruto is unable to prevent him from killing grandpa sage and is pinned down.

Pain explains that he is fr
Jeffrey Nguyen
Nov 24, 2014 Jeffrey Nguyen rated it it was amazing
The book I was reading is Naruto Vol. 47: the Seal destroyed by Masashi Kishimoto. I really enjoyed this book because it was really intense. This book is about a group of evil people called the Akatsuki who are after the the tailed beast. The tailed beast are great beast who are said to grant infinite power when combined. The co-leader, Pain, has raided Naruto's home, Konoha, to find one of the tailed beast living inside Naruto. The enraged Naruto goes into an assault mode to take Pain down to s ...more
Truman
Jun 02, 2016 Truman rated it really liked it
This volume begins the fight between Nagato and Naruto after his extensive training with the Sages. Personally for me this volume was one of the best in this particular story arch as it showed what Naruto had learned and all of his new tricks. To see that he was able to do something to Nagato was incredibly surprising and shows the amount he's learned. Seeing as prior to this fight, encounters with Nagato from stronger (at the time) and more experienced people seemed like he was fighting kids. T ...more
Ashley
Jul 11, 2013 Ashley rated it really liked it
Alexa
Oct 30, 2009 Alexa rated it it was amazing
Jenny
Nov 30, 2009 Jenny rated it it was amazing
[Ch. 433-442:]

Even though Pein, I guess, is a "bad guy", I can see how much hurt he's been through and a lot of what he says is true, but there's no way you can achieve peace by causing a big disaster. Eventually, the cycle will start back up again.

Did not expect Hinata to finally confess to Naruto. =/

Holy crap, I loved how Naruto turned into six-tails (and then into eight-tails.. and almost nine)! It was so freakin' awesome, but it's bad for him at the same time, but still... >_<

I loved h
Amaya
Sep 18, 2010 Amaya rated it it was amazing
Roman Daniels
Jan 26, 2012 Roman Daniels rated it it was amazing
I hope thats this will be the book that i love forever i just loved how the author discribed the caraters and u see how they grow up over time.Plus u get to see what the fourt Hokage and naruto first meet his father for the first time. That is a shocker. but mean while the nine tall fox deamon is ruunning ramped around the real world, when he is spose to be lock away inside naruto body. But at the end of the book naruto tames the nine tall fox and he kill pain but it turns out that is not the le ...more
Trevor Smith
Aug 28, 2015 Trevor Smith rated it really liked it
Naruto goes insane and does some very irrational things. This volume is very action packed and very entertaining! Would recommend!
Ercsi91
Oct 21, 2011 Ercsi91 rated it really liked it
I recommend this Naruto volume for all big Naruto fans who love the awesome, the touching and dramatic side of this story. Because this volume has got it all!
If you're searching for an huge and awesome , colossal battle you have the one between Pain and Naruto:D
For romance lovers I recommend it with pleasure, IF you're a Hinata fan, that is... :P

And First of all the part I was waiting for:D
Naruto meating with his father, Yondaime, Namikaze Minato^^ his father:D
I think I am talking in the name of
Florencia
Feb 18, 2015 Florencia rated it it was amazing
Este tomo ha sido bastante revelador. El final se acerca, me queda poco para que Naruto llegue a su fin...
Mackenzie
Jun 21, 2015 Mackenzie rated it it was amazing
Every time the plot for Naruto deepens, I'm reminded of what a brilliant man Kishimoto is.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Aug 25, 2015 Nidah (SleepDreamWrite) rated it really liked it
That cover. Fight scenes also good and tense at times. Really good volume.
Jussi
May 16, 2015 Jussi rated it liked it
I'm rating the series in a clump – see the last book (Vol. 72) for review.
Aleina
Feb 21, 2016 Aleina rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, owned
OMG SO AWESOME!!! NARUTO, NINE TAILS, [3 HINATA [3, T.T KAKASHI T.T, AND AHHHHHH!!!! I love it all!!!
kim song ng
Jul 25, 2015 kim song ng rated it it was amazing
Wow wow. I am thoroughly impressed with you Naruto Uzumaki.
Soul
Jul 05, 2011 Soul rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2011
I must say it is and it will forever be(fingers crossed) my favorite Manga novel read.

the way Masashi Kishimoto described the characters is just awesome, you get to see them growing up, becoming responsible... powerful...

and it is not just characters,

The plot itself is so much bigger... u simply can't get enough of it. and add to that,

u get more than just entertainment, you learn...
what is
responsibility,
respect,
kindness,
friendship...

so it is not just a manga it is a way of living... The sprite
Kirra
Aug 03, 2015 Kirra rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Naruto vs Pain is going on foreverrrrrrr
Mariantonella
Aug 19, 2014 Mariantonella rated it it was amazing
Solo puedo decir que lo amo! ...more
Wickedshizuku
Mar 03, 2016 Wickedshizuku rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Anime-planet.com
We're starting off with Chapter 433: Sage Technique Failure...!?
Naruto shows up in the nick of time to fight the 2nd Pein. It turns into an epic battle of giant proportions. Naruto's sage techniques are starting to quickly deplete and needs to find some way to get through to the original Pein.
In the midst of all the fighting several other groups are updated to what exactly is going on with most of the fallen ninja. Time to regroup, and time to see if Naruto is going to be the hero he strives to
Dymond
Minato ):
Taruia
Jun 20, 2015 Taruia rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Naruto goes postal and all medieval on those pain fellows, by eventually turning into the 9 tailed Kitsune. I know, It is all kicking off. Whilst the Hockage is currently on the phone to her insurance complaining that she should not lose her 'no claim bonus' because she should be held at fault. It does also have a scene reminiscent of Contact with Jodie Foster, Naruto talks with the fourth Hockage who provides platitudes, which revives Naruto's flagging fortunes.
my name is not Luis
Mar 27, 2010 my name is not Luis rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 9th-grade
the main character naruto has a special power that only certain people have. and when the power is about to go to its max his father comes. naruto doesnt know that that though and when his father does come he learns that his power is really dangerous and it can hurt others because the power takes over naruto. I learned that if you have something dangerous in hands be careful with how you use it for example don't run with scissors.
Joy
Mar 08, 2010 Joy rated it liked it
Adalira Morningstar
I relate to Jiraiya because I too talk about my desire for peace in between writing about dicks.
  • Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 33 (Bleach, #33)
  • One Piece, Bd.39, Das Seezug-Wettrennen (One Piece, #39)
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin ...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...

Naruto (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1)
  • Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)
  • Naruto, Vol. 03: Bridge of Courage (Naruto, #3)
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: The New Opponents (Naruto, #4)
  • Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 06: The Forest of Death (Naruto, #6)
  • Naruto, Vol. 07: Orochimaru's Curse (Naruto, #7)
  • Naruto, Vol. 08: Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8)
  • Naruto, Vol. 09: Turning the Tables (Naruto, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 10: A Splendid Ninja (Naruto, #10)

“But you... You helped me find my way and take the correct path, Naruto... I always chased after you...wanting to catch up...wanting to walk together with you forever... I want to be at your side, always... You changed me, Naruto! Your smiling face saved me! And that's way I'm not afraid to die, defending you! Because... I love you...” 173 likes
“I just want to protect them no matter how much pain befalls me.” 107 likes