Start by marking “Who Killed Iago?: A Book of Fiendishly Challenging Literary Quizzes” as Want to Read:
Who Killed Iago?: A Book of Fiendishly Challenging Literary Quizzes

Who Killed Iago?: A Book of Fiendishly Challenging Literary Quizzes

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  7 reviews
A masterful collection of mindboggling questions guaranteed to have bibliophiles wracking their brains.

This engaging and stimulating book of quizzes will test readers' knowledge of classic and contemporary literature. From Charlotte Brontë to Chinua Achebe, hidden double entendres to famous opening lines, Who Killed Iago? runs the gamut and challenges even the most avid re
Published June 2nd 2009 by Perigee Books (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Who Killed Iago?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Who Killed Iago?

karen
i concur with greg - these are perfect for sitting in woodside memorial park (aka the median strip) eating fruits and seeing how smart you are. the literary connections parts were the best - i would love an entire book just devoted to them - they are like lateral thinking puzzles involving books. get a goodreads.com friend (a real one, not a plugging author) and go forth and learn!
Greg
Quite a bit of fun to be had taking these literary quizzes. I'd recommend doing them with another person, I certainly had more fun doing these with Karen then I would have if I had just sat in my apartment testing myself. Sort of like the book quiz, but with only a passing mention to Anne of Green Gables, and Twilight, and only one quiz out of the 60 or so that focused on Jane Austen. The book is from England so there is a bit of a British Bias, but that's ok. Apparently this guy does a radio sh ...more
Raquel Curvacheiro
If you proud yourself for being a knowledgeable reader; well informed in the arts of literature; if you recon you know your favorite writers better than you know some members of your family... than this book is for you! Filled with literary quizzes it can either prove you right... or bring you to shame!
It is great to read/answer alone, but is even better in a great friends get together, where you can dazzle them with your witt!
Allison
How does one rate a quiz book? It was fine, I suppose--admittedly too difficult for me, but that's bound to happen if your tastes don't align exactly with those of the author.
Cindy Rella
Haha, nope, not for me. I'm all for the plotlines and endings, not so much into the tiny details. But I enjoyed the quizzes nonetheless.
janet
It was so much fun but tough - I was happy if I got half the answers right on any one round.
Denise
Jun 27, 2009 Denise marked it as to-read
Take this to some book groups for a lively discussion!
Maria Cox
Maria Cox marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Kate
Kate added it
Apr 21, 2015
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Anastasia
Anastasia marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Madeline Faye
Madeline Faye marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Flowers
Flowers marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Kat
Kat added it
Nov 01, 2014
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Chesspalomino
Chesspalomino marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Kerrianne
Kerrianne marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Katie
Katie added it
Jun 26, 2014
Katie
Katie added it
May 30, 2014
Devin G
Devin G marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Sonnets, Bonnets and Bennetts: A Literary Quiz Book The Faber Book Of Smoking Vision and Vacancy: The Fictions of J.S. Le Fanu Our World: Recovered Journals Who Killed Iago?