Start by marking “Summer Term at Trebizon (Trebizon, #3)” as Want to Read:
Summer Term at Trebizon (Trebizon, #3)

Summer Term at Trebizon (Trebizon #3)

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  141 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Rebecca has never been very good at maths. But now, if she doesn't improve, she'll go into the B form and be separated from Tish, Sue and the rest of her friends. So why does Max, the handsome new maths teacher, ignore her and devote his attention instead to Roberta Jones? And who stole the money raised for charity from the sponsored surfing competition?
Published 1988 by Puffin

To ask other readers questions about Summer Term at Trebizon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer Term at Trebizon

Another great story, as Rebecca and co enjoy the summer term - their last term in the Junior house. And even though I've read it lots of times, I still always get a bit anxious about Rebecca's maths exam. It's all pretty stressful for Rebecca but there are still plenty of positives - it is, in every way, a much sunnier book than the one before.

We are also introduced to Robbie, and tennis, for the first time - although only briefly. There is so much focus on them in the later books that it's easy
Robin Stevens
Top class school story - lovely stuff once again!
Caroline Clancy
read with my daughter
Ruby Rose Scarlett
Another great title in the series. The plot was really gripping as usual and I enjoyed the bit of detective work that's done towards the end. School drama is very well-depicted and even though the resolution is a little too easy to be believable, there's also a grown-up feeling in this novel that comes from the great continuity between books and the simple but good writing and characterization.
A bit predictable and overall inferior to the previous two books in my opinion, but an enjoyable read nonetheless.
The self-serving actions of an unrepentant scoundrel achieve a positive result. Who'd'a thunk it?
Dammit, I have to read this again now because I can't remember why he was ignoring her!
Marija marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2015
Marie-Antoinette Pelser
Marie-Antoinette Pelser marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2015
Heleen added it
Oct 01, 2015
Wendi Nicoll
Wendi Nicoll marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Anjana marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Jenni added it
Apr 16, 2015
Ooha Biddala
Ooha Biddala marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Chalet School and Jo (The Chalet School, #7)
  • Autumn Term (The Marlows, #1)
  • Gemma (Gemma, #1)
  • Goggle-Eyes
  • Claudine at St Clare's (St. Clare's, #5)
  • The Stones of Green Knowe (Green Knowe, #6)
"Anne Digby" is the pseudonym of a popular British children's author, best known for her fourteen-book Trebizon series, set at a large boarding school. In addition to her own Trebizon books, Digby has contributed new volumes to Enid Blyton's Naughtiest Girl series.
More about Anne Digby...

Trebizon (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • First Term at Trebizon (Trebizon, #1)
  • Second Term at Trebizon (Trebizon, #2)
  • Boy Trouble at Trebizon  (Trebizon, #4)
  • More Trouble at Trebizon (Trebizon, #5)
  • The Tennis Term at Trebizon (Trebizon, #6)
  • Summer Camp at Trebizon (Trebizon, #7)
  • Into the Fourth at Trebizon (Trebizon, #8)
  • The Hockey Term at Trebizon (Trebizon, #9)
  • Fourth Year Triumphs at Trebizon (Trebizon, #10)
  • The Ghostly Term at Trebizon (Trebizon, #11)