Summer Term at Trebizon (Trebizon, #3)

Summer Term at Trebizon (Trebizon #3)

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  108 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Rebecca has never been very good at maths. But now, if she doesn't improve, she'll go into the B form and be separated from Tish, Sue and the rest of her friends. So why does Max, the handsome new maths teacher, ignore her and devote his attention instead to Roberta Jones? And who stole the money raised for charity from the sponsored surfing competition?
Published 1988 by Puffin

Deborah
Another great story, as Rebecca and co enjoy the summer term - their last term in the Junior house. And even though I've read it lots of times, I still always get a bit anxious about Rebecca's maths exam. It's all pretty stressful for Rebecca but there are still plenty of positives - it is, in every way, a much sunnier book than the one before.

We are also introduced to Robbie, and tennis, for the first time - although only briefly. There is so much focus on them in the later books that it's easy...more
Ruby Rose Scarlett
Another great title in the series. The plot was really gripping as usual and I enjoyed the bit of detective work that's done towards the end. School drama is very well-depicted and even though the resolution is a little too easy to be believable, there's also a grown-up feeling in this novel that comes from the great continuity between books and the simple but good writing and characterization.
Elgalla
A bit predictable and overall inferior to the previous two books in my opinion, but an enjoyable read nonetheless.
Andrea
The self-serving actions of an unrepentant scoundrel achieve a positive result. Who'd'a thunk it?
Sally
Dammit, I have to read this again now because I can't remember why he was ignoring her!
Odediran Itunu
Odediran Itunu marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
M O'R
M O'R added it
Jun 10, 2014
Tanya Kapoor
Tanya Kapoor marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Anish
Anish marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Brian Pratama
Brian Pratama marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
Jana Amin
Jana Amin marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
Doon
Doon added it
Jan 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
"Anne Digby" is the pseudonym of a popular British children's author, best known for her fourteen-book Trebizon series, set at a large boarding school. In addition to her own Trebizon books, Digby has contributed new volumes to Enid Blyton's Naughtiest Girl series.
More about Anne Digby...
The Naughtiest Girl Helps a Friend (The Naughtiest Girl, #6) The Naughtiest Girl Keeps a Secret (The Naughtiest Girl, # 5) The Naughtiest Girl Saves the Day (The Naughtiest Girl, #7) Well Done, The Naughtiest Girl! (The Naughtiest Girl, #8) The Naughtiest Girl Wants to Win (The Naughtiest Girl, #9)