Start by marking “42 Gifts I'd Like to Give to You: A Guidebook of Wonderful Thoughts to Carry Along on Your Journey Through Life” as Want to Read:

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews
An anthology of inspirational thoughts and ideas, meant to be shared with someone close to your heart. This book is a celebration of encouragement: to make the most of each day, to chase any clouds away, and to believe in your dreams. This combination of magical illustrations and enthusiastic messages is bound to bring more happiness to your life and wisdom to your world.
Published July 1st 2003 by Blue Mountain Arts (first published August 1995)

To ask other readers questions about 42 Gifts I'd Like to Give to You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 42 Gifts I'd Like to Give to You

JSK
JSK added it
Dec 26, 2014
Emily
Emily added it
Dec 23, 2014
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2013
Vicki
Vicki marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2012
Sheri
Sheri added it
Apr 02, 2011
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2010
Tami
Tami marked it as to-read
May 12, 2010
I'm on the Way to a Brighter Day: A Collection of Writings on Feeling Good about Yourself and Making Your Life the Best It Can Be