Start by marking “Sawyer (Buckhorn Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sawyer (Buckhorn Brothers, #1)
Preview

Sawyer (Buckhorn Brothers #1)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  4,436 ratings  ·  145 reviews
Sawyer Hudson, the only doctor in Buckhorn County, took it upon himself to rescue the beautiful but enigmatic woman who came literally crashing into his life. Though he knew he should keep things platonic and professional, around her his body had other ideas. And his heart was no more cooperative.

Honey Malone was on the run, fleeing a dangerous predator, when she lost cont
ebook
Published June 1st 2000 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about Sawyer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sawyer

Eastofoz
Jul 11, 2008 Eastofoz rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Eastofoz by: Readers looking for a quick read to pass some time
Shelves: contemporary
Cute book, cute story, hot brothers (check out the reissued covers!) –something had to stand out right ;D

Book 1 of the Buckhorn Brothers introduces all 4 brothers and focuses on the oldest one Sawyer. He’s got some issues but they’re soon allayed once the heroine shows up. She’s not my favourite kind of heroine—a bit too “mature” for a 25 year old and sometimes she does really dumb things but over all she’s alright. The brothers are all drool worthy in one way or another, they’re pretty funny t
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
So sweet I can't seem to care that they are getting married after knowing each other two weeks :)
Ning
ถาวันนึง เกิดขับรถตกบอแบบนางเอก
แลวฟืนมาในบานพระเอกนะ

รับรองสมองคงหยุดทำงาน
นังนำลายยืดไปวัน ๆ แน ๆ

ผูชายอะไรอะ .. ดีเริดทังบาน
ทังหนุมนอยหนุมใหญ ..

อานไดเพลิน ๆ คะ
โดยเฉพาะกลามเปนมัด ๆ ซิกแพค โอววว....

แลวหนุม ๆ บานนีไมรุเปนอะไร
ไมชอบใสเสือผากันซะดวย
อานแลวหืนมาก ... จริง ๆ
Gina
this was a nice short story. Not as good as the other books of hers i have read, but i enjoyed it. I liked Sawyer, he was hot, sexy and a doctor! oh my! I got into Sawyer's struggle with his feelings for Honey and the demons he had about his past marriage. I am looking forward to reading the other books in this series.
Kimberly
A pretty quick read, I had high hopes for “Sawyer”. The premise seemed interesting and full of potential. Foster created a diverse cast of enthralling male leads for her series. The focus of this one is, obviously, Sawyer. Honey, on the other hand, is not nearly intriguing. Sure, she has that whole mysterious-woman-on-the-run thing going on for her. But it’s not nearly enough. Her refusal to confide in Sawyer and his brothers makes sense, but it goes on for so long I’m left feeling irritated wit ...more
Booklover
Enjoyed the book very much,all the buckhorn brothers are adorable,loved their bonding and all the scenes with Honey.Looking forward to next one.

Recommend it
Lisa
3.5 happy stars. This was a cute, fun and quick read. I Look forward to continuing with the series.
Susan
What a fun book. Honey was on the run, trying to get away from men who were following her, for some reason unknown to her. She took a corner too fast on a rural road and ended up crashing through a fence and into a lake, near where Sawyer and his teenage son were working. Of course, they rescue her, and as a doctor Sawyer sees that she's sick as well as hurt. When she refuses to go to the hospital, Sawyer takes her to the house he shares with his son and three brothers.

Sawyer is trying hard to
★¸. • * ° * Blanka*°°*•.¸. ♥★

The only doctor in Buckhorn County, Kentucky, Sawyer Hudson knows a thing or two about saving lives. But when he rescues the beautiful Honey Malone from a car wreck and nurses her to health at his home, he finds himself dreading the day she’s well enough to leave. Because now that he’s met the woman of his dreams, he’s not about to let her go

Honey Malone was on the run, fleeing a dangerous predator, when she lost control of her car, drove into a lake--and found herself up to her neck in breathta
Whitney (Shooting Stars Reviews)
Reviewed by Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

Sawyer begins when Honey Malone crashes her car into a lake. She didn't know that a man and his teenage son were working on the fence that she crashed through to get to the lake but they helped her out of the lake and took her to their home. Their she meet all four brothers, and the one young man Casey. Sawyer, Casey's father, has a major attraction to Honey that he can't seem to deny, but they all need to find out who and what she's running from if they
moi
wow!! refreshing read.. and loved all the four brothers and even Casey.. can't wait to read about him...

This is the first book in the Buckhorn Brother series. Here were are introduced to four brothers Sawyer, Morgan, Jordan, Gabriel aka Gabe and lastly Sawyer's son Casey.

All the brothers are old-fashioned men, they are care-givers, always helping women and gorgeous and total swoon-worthy.. Each have a unique quality about them but their love for one another is just so beautiful. They are protect
Bookswithbenefits
Synopsis: Country Doctor Sawyer Hudson has sworn off women after his young wife betrayed him, but his tidy existence meets its match when Honey Malone literally crashes into his life on the run from murderers! Will Honey and Sawyer learn to to trust each other enough to save her from villains and to save them both from a life of loneliness?

The Good: I have grown to be a great fan of series in general, and these brothers are pretty tempting. In most series, of course, characters that will have le
Beth (^v^)/
4 Hot Man-Candy Stars

Oh Lori Foster,

What a great first novel in a new series!

Honey crashes her car through a fence in the middle of nowhere. This is witnessed by our hero, Sawyer. Sawyer being a doctor rescues and is instantly attracted to Honey.

I have to interject the summary real quick and say this:

Honey's name is:

That out of the way now, back to the story...

Honey has a concussion & is in a big hurry to leave. While she's recuperating, she meets all then men that live in this hou
Kari
I seem to be on a Lori Foster kick lately. I think it is her ability to make her characters so likeable that has me wanting to read more of her books. Sawyer is the first in a series that came out in the early 2000s about 4 brothers who live and find love in their small town. They are all gorgeous and single. Sawyer is the oldest brother and a doctor. Honey is running from someone who wants to hurt her. The attraction between the two is believable and very cute. I think what appealed to me most ...more
Natalia
esperaba más de este libro (ojo, no que fuera un libro increíble, pero sí que consiguiera entretenerme y que empatizara más con los protagonistas). no puedo decir que sea una mala historia, porque no lo es, pero sí que hubiera agradecido que la acción no hubiera quedado relegada al final (tanto, que ya casi era innecesaria).

Reseña completa aquí:
Adriana Fogaça
Sawyer
Sawyer
Lori Foster
Série: Os Irmãos Buckhorn 01
Harlequin
2011

Como não amar o fofo do Sawyer? Um homem que está sempre preparado para ajudar e dar apoio médico a qualquer um. Honey não poderia ter caído de paraquedas em lugar melhor.

E os irmãos e o filho de Sawyer, homens mais loucos e impossíveis, são lindos e confusos. Além de xeretas de marca maior. Abelhudos, intrometidos e adoráveis. E é óbvio que Honey ama a todos eles sem exceção...

Quer ler a resenha completa e muito mais, visite o blog
Lisa
Lori Foster reminds me a lot of Nora Roberts in the way that they both are really good writers that produce a butt-load of books but a never ending theme.

Sawyer has been by far the best book I have read so far. I'm loving the whole hot overprotective brothers living under one roof thing. Makes me want to live there and sample all of them.

This was a short, fast and pretty predictable read but it was enjoyable. Definitely going to read the next book.
Sabrina (Soter) Sally
"Sawyer la conosceva da poche ore e già l’amava. In quel momento, capì di essere rimasto ad aspettarla tutta la vita."

Ho letto questo primo racconto della serie nella raccolta "Uomini da baciare" che comprende anche il secondo e terzo libro della serie! ;D Nel primo racconto troviamo il medico Sawyer, divorziato e con un figlio adolescente (ma per fortuna non in crisi adolescenziale XD), soccorre una bellissima donna bionda finita in un lago con la sua auto. La dolce Honey è in fuga da una non m
Yona
Short but to the point.
Okay, so the heroine can be a little TSTL, but how can you not absolutely love the Buckhorn Brothers? I think I liked Gabe's book the least, but that's only slightly less than the others. I haven't read Casey's yet because I'm scared the magic won't be there. These boys can neuter my cat, fix my pipes, check my throat, and give me a ticket any day of the week!!
Jane Stewart
No depth, too superficial. No interesting character development, personality, plot or action.

He's drawn to her physical appearance and later says she's the love of his life. Same for her. This author describes beautiful bodies, beautiful eyes, attractive decorating. She cooks, shares and gets along with Sawyer's brothers. It was all too superficial for me.
Jessica (Stuck in Books)
I picked this book up because it'd been sitting on my Kindle for a while and I needed something light. Something quick, fun, and--hopefully--sweet. Sawyer seemed like it'd fit that criteria perfectly. Not only that, but the novel seemed perfect for me and my preferences. Romance, lots of male characters for me to fawn over, and the premise where the woman just so happens to find herself in the midst of all those male characters thanks to some sort of trouble. All that tossed into a story usually ...more
Sharon
Really loving these brothers and very excited it's a series. There could be more sex in it for me, but that's pretty common, no? HA. This story does take place in a short amount of time (like the first 2/3 of the book is over only two days' time) but it doesn't seem problematic at all. And I can't WAIT to read the next one!
MountainKat
I'm a little surprised at how much I enjoyed this. It was very simple, very quick and the problem wrapped up too easily, but I liked the characters and felt happy when the book ended. Good enough for me! =) I'm looking forward to the brothers' stories now!

(But seriously - Honey Malone...?! Talk about a stripper name!)
Angela
Short and Sweet, just the way I like it. I love all the brothers! They made my heart melt with how they were all concerned about Honey. It was so sweet. It was a short book, but I can only imagine that I will see more of Honey in the other brother's stories. They live in the same house. They have to see each other.

I like Honey's backstory. Her father is a rich mean guy who is only concerned with working and her (ex)fiancé is a greedy guy who is a great liar. It makes Sawyer protecting her all th
Emily Steinmetz
This book was slow and boring, to me, and very hard to get into. Which is a shame because I bought the bundle and I'm not sure I'll be able to read them all and have them hold my attention. I know people love Lori Foster and her books, but I haven't found her appeal with this one.
this is a great easy book to get through. loved the swist in the book and the struggle honey has.
loved how swayer calls her honey and she thinking he knows all about her instead of realising hes just calling her a term of enderment.
got i feeling im gonna race through this series
Victoria
Love the whole Buckhorn series by Lori Foster! It's one of my go to reads. Sawyer and Honey are wonderful and the interactions between her and the brothers when she gets there is hilarious. Can't say enough about this book or the entire series.
Alexis-Morgan Roark
A fun sexy beginning. Normally, I don't go for books where one or the other of the main characters has a child, but this was the exception because we didn't harp on the whole ex thing for too long. It's over. We've moved on. Good!
Bookie | The BookChick
I absolutely looooooved this book. I mean, HELLO...Sawyer was absolutely yummy. I enjoyed the family dynamic and the character chemistry. It was a relatively short read but a great one. I can't wait to read about Morgan next.

Lori Foster's New Winston Story Featured in New Anthology 1 14 Dec 01, 2009 09:39AM
  • And Able
  • Hot Chocolate (included: Winston Brothers, #1)
  • Taking Chase (Chase Brothers, #2)
  • Ryder's Wife
  • Start Me Up (Tumble Creek, #2)
  • Night Watch (Tall, Dark & Dangerous, #11)
  • Line of Fire (Firefighters of Station Five, #4)
  • Flashpoint (American Heroes: The Firefighters, #1)
  • The Private Eye / Beguiled
  • Just One Taste (Recipe for Love #3)
  • Under Her Skin (Lone Star Sisters, #1)
  • Nauti Intentions (Nauti #4)
  • Heart's Ease
  • The Billionaire Next Door

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...

Buckhorn Brothers (7 books)
  • Morgan (Buckhorn Brothers, #2)
  • Gabe (Buckhorn Brothers, #3)
  • Jordan (Buckhorn Brothers, #4)
  • Casey (Buckhorn Brothers, #5)
  • All For You: Halfway There / Buckhorn Ever After / The One You Want / One Perfect Night
  • Back to Buckhorn (Buckhorn Brothers, #7)
When You Dare (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #1) Savor the Danger (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #3) Trace of Fever (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #2) A Perfect Storm (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #4) Causing Havoc (SBC Fighters, #1)