Start by marking “Star Attraction” as Want to Read:
Star Attraction

Star Attraction

College lecturer and secret romance novelist Zaira Darcy literally bumps into the man of her dreams in an elevator. Dashing Brad Clarke, Hollywood's hottest new director, working alongside her in New York on the screenplay of her hot new bestseller, is everything she could want in a man, and more.

But the secrets from her past threaten to destroy any chance of happiness the
Kindle Edition, 3rd edition, 172 pages
Published March 1st 2009 by HerStory Books (first published November 28th 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Star Attraction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Star Attraction

Elle
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No. No.

I have no idea what this was supposed to be. It started off ok then just went off the rails. This could have been a good book but fails miserably. Needs editing. Needs major tightening up. Needs to stay all in one type of English. The MC is British which is fine. But the other characters, who are supposed to be American, all speak like they're British too. So didn't get why that happened. There's so much to say about this one but I don't have the words right
Dena
Ok so I was 54% into the book before I gave up...These are the problems I was having first and foremost the Character Zoe/Zaira: Jealous of herself, Playing with a guy's emotions, and being repetitive. These things really aggitated me.

Ok I get that the character was in a bad position but putting Brad in a predicament like that and muling over her own insecurities and jealousies is lousy. I am over the repetitive emotions that she displays so I could not for my sanity continue the book.

I already
Nic
Nov 14, 2016 Nic rated it really liked it
I just happened upon this book thanks to a Facebook group, it was listed as a freebee on Amazon/Kindle so I thought, what do I have to lose. Boy am I glad I took a chance, what a fabulous story. The book its self is a little rough around the edges with spelling and grammar errors but if you can get past the errors (which I could) what a great read. The story is about a woman who has been financially and emotionally destroyed by a past relationship. When it seems that she has finally turned her ...more
Jess
Jul 04, 2013 Jess rated it liked it
Okay, don't get me wrong. I liked the book and that Zaira gets 'revenge' on her bastard ex, but I did want to shake some sense into her for acting kinda weird.
Brad... GRRR... okay I know Zoe and Zaira was the same person but ECK... Yeah she loved him, but if I knew that some guy was all over me one minute, sleeping with who he thought was someone else the next, then touching me afterwards... I would have probably punched him in the face!!!!! Yeah I know it was Zaira's fault but WTF DUDE!!
Whew,
Pupuce
Jul 15, 2015 Pupuce rated it it was ok
I have mixed feelings about this book. I was hoping for a good read despite the same pattern: rich hero/helpless heroine. However, I was kind of disappointed for three mains reasons.

Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed reading this book to a certain extend (despite all the critics). However at the 45% it was becoming more and more bizarre and not realistic. So I absolutely do not recommend it.

more at : http://pupuce11000.wix.com/bookworm#!First-Book-Review-Star-Attraction-by-Sorcha-MacMurrough/cu6k/55a
Jo Notary
Feb 15, 2016 Jo Notary marked it as to-read
172pgs, contemporary, she literally bumps into the man of her dreams in an elevator. he is Hollywood's hottest new director, working alongside her in New York on the screenplay of her thrilling new bestseller, but he is forced to go on the run, when accused of crimes he did not commit. The answers she finds lead her down a twisted path of murder and mayhem to a final confrontation with the mastermind out to destroy her dreams.
Akansha
Sep 28, 2012 Akansha rated it it was amazing
Best romance- thriller n even funny at times !! With it's wonderful characters it just earned a spot at one of my favorite book .This one was the 1st novel i read by Sorcha MacMurrough ..and I plan on reading every else that's been released or is due release !!
Laurie
Oct 17, 2014 Laurie rated it liked it
Zaira was a cool character and I really liked her. The whole Zoe connection was a bit far fetched. Brad was a likable character and I always enjoy suspense and intrigue with my characters.
Shelly
Aug 10, 2016 Shelly rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
Free on kindle. 3.5 stars I really liked this overall. The main character bugged me at times, but the wrap-up was clever. Unfortunately, the ending was abrupt with some hanging chads.
Lindsey
Lindsey rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2014
Emma
Emma rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2015
Lynsey Sabin
Lynsey Sabin rated it it was ok
Apr 16, 2014
Brittany Thompson
Brittany Thompson rated it liked it
Jan 05, 2015
C.
C. rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2014
Savanna
Savanna rated it did not like it
May 04, 2015
Adele
Adele rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2014
Lynda
Lynda rated it really liked it
Nov 01, 2009
Mai
Mai rated it it was ok
Sep 04, 2016
Simonea Q
Simonea Q rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2015
Heather C
Heather C rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2015
Andrea
Andrea rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2012
shellie cote
shellie cote rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2013
SandraE
SandraE rated it liked it
Sep 16, 2016
Hannah Lee
Hannah Lee rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2013
Candace Drebot
Candace Drebot rated it did not like it
Jun 23, 2014
Melissa
Melissa rated it did not like it
May 13, 2014
Aereal Card
Aereal Card rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2013
Archana Sharma
Archana Sharma rated it it was ok
Sep 18, 2012
Jordyn
Jordyn rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2013
Cynthia G
Cynthia G rated it did not like it
Aug 31, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Luck Deciding Factor
  • The Billionaire's Milkmaid
  • Melting His Heart (Heartlands #1)
  • Carry Your Heart (After Forever, #1)
  • On Ice
  • Heartbreak, Tennessee
  • Inappropriate Thoughts (Victoria Wilde, #1)
  • Dangerous Desires (Dark Submission, #1)
  • Rapine: Abducted by the Billionaire (The Trophy Wife #1)
  • From Now On
  • When You Wish
  • Dance With A Gunfighter
  • Due Date
  • Out of the Friend Zone
  • Cowboy, Sing Me Home
  • Bitter Reflections (The Coffee Café, #1)
  • License to Love: Holiday Box Set