Start by marking “The Beautiful Being (The Being Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
The Beautiful Being (The Being Trilogy #3)

The Beautiful Being (The Being Trilogy #3)

3.40  ·  Rating Details  ·  48 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
They are here among us.Far from home, gifted with special abilities, hunted for their powers. And they are desperate to find their other, the one who completes them.before it's too late.Together, anything is possible.

As leader, Edan Mirav must protect his people from the enemies who wish to destroy them. Despite his extraordinary abilities, Edan has not been able to locate
Published October 1st 2009 by Zebra

To ask other readers questions about The Beautiful Being, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Beautiful Being

Rachel
Oct 24, 2010 Rachel rated it it was ok
I won this book on a different website. It didn't show the cover and the description sounded like sci-fi. The author mailed me this book, along with another one of her books, both autographed. Which was very nice. But I was immediately turned off when I saw the cover and realized that this was a romance novel. Not really my style.

So. It was okay. The story was kind of cool, but could have been developed better (although this might be an unfair statement since I did not read the first two books i
Amy Reed
"They are here among us…
Far from home, gifted with special abilities, hunted for their powers. And they are desperate to find their other, the one who completes them…before it’s too late…"

The Beautiful Being is the third and final book in Jessica Inclan’s paranormal romance trilogy, which includes the books Intimate Beings and Being With Him. It is the story of Edan and Ava, exiled from their destroyed home of Cygiria and stuck on a hostile and unfamiliar planet. They both know their “double” i
Mary Mackey
Nov 23, 2009 Mary Mackey rated it it was amazing

In "The Beautiful Being" Jessica Inclán gives the reader a wonderful, fast-paced, sexy paranormal romance. The novel is the third in Inclán’s "The Being Trilogy" (the two previous are "Intimate Beings" and "Being With Him"). You don’t have to have read the first two to enjoy this one (although you will almost certainly want to).

Inclán’s heroine is Ava Arganos, a strong, lusty, intelligent woman who has recently been freed from “The Source”—a spirit storage unit reminiscent of the Tibetan Buddhi
Kathy
Oct 15, 2009 Kathy rated it liked it
Recommends it for: scifi romance readers looking for something a little different
I won this in a goodreads giveaway and was eagerly anticipating reading it. Unfortunately I had a reading lull and only got to read it recently. I must say it wasn't quite what I was expecting.

Part of my problem with the book I know came from the fact that I haven't read the first two books in the series. I'm sure that if I had some of the interactions and comments that confused me or struck me as odd wouldn't have. The other part was that this book felt far more scifi than paranormal to me. No
Bookaholics
Sep 29, 2009 Bookaholics rated it really liked it

The Beautiful Being by Jessica Barksdale Inclan
Paranormal Romance – Sept. 29th, 2009
4 stars

The Beautiful Being is the satisfying conclusion to Jessica Inclan’s Being series. In this book the author finishes the absorbing story of the Mirav family with Edan’s story. I have really anticipated Edan’s book because his character is so appealing and I wondered how the author would resolve his past.

Edan is a tragic and heroic figure. The leader of a people hunted for their special abilities, he carri
Michelle (In Libris Veritas)
I'm not terribly familiar with most romance novels, but I found this one to be quite interesting. This is the third book in the Being Trilogy, but from what I can tell you don't have to read the others to understand what all is going on. I had no trouble picking this up and reading it without having previously read the other two. Though I'm sure the others have more back story for this and I'm thinking about going and picking them up so I can see.

I thought that concept of the pairings of the cou
Susan
Nov 20, 2009 Susan rated it really liked it
Edan Mirav, leader of the Cygirian race must find a way to protect his people from the enemy who has killed generations of his family and his planet. Losing his parents when he was young the only family he has left is his 2 sisters. Unable to locate his double, the one person who will make his powers complete and his life whole, Edan has become overwhelmed with the task of survival. Giving up any hope that he would find her Edan tries to cope with the situation at hand. Wanting to be of use he g ...more
Darcy
Apr 03, 2010 Darcy rated it did not like it
Recommended to Darcy by: Won book from First Reads Program
Shelves: 2010, sci-fi
I won a copy of this book from the author through a contest on this site, so thank you to Jessica Inclan.

However as I read this book, I didn't care for it. I do not like to read out of order so after I was able to track down the first 2 in this series I was set to read this one. I didn't make it through the first one, but did make an effort to read this one. There was a lot I missed by not finishing the first and not reading the second, but I was able to pick up where they were in the story. The
♡ ari ♡
I won this book in a giveaway via the First Reads Program on Goodreads; I recieved this book today, along with another one by Jessica Inclan. Both were autographed, which was a nice touch, and I was quite surprised to find the other book in my parcel. So thank you!

Now, maybe it's because I've never read the first two books or, quite frankly, even heard of this series before winning this giveaway, but I simply couldn't get into it. The fact that I don't greatly enjoy sci-fi probably added to it.
Julie Rodriguez
Sep 26, 2012 Julie Rodriguez rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads, won
I won this book on good reads. This book is number three in the trilogy. I have not read the previous books but I enjoyed this one a lot. I loved the character and this book is well written. It was a little confusing at times with the characters but in all I liked the book. I was able to follow the story without the previous books, but I will be purchasing them soon. It is very passionate and recommend that you pick this book to read.

Thank you for the two autographed books I really appreciate it
Amber
Sep 16, 2013 Amber rated it really liked it
Shelves: goodreads-wins
I received this book for free as part of the goodreads firstreads giveaway. Not having read the first two books in this series I wasn't really sure if I would be able to understand this book, but the synopsis got my attention. I was not disappointed, this is a sweet romance with a cool element of scifi mixed in. I love the idea of soulmates and the way Edan and Ava are meant to be with each other was lovely. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys romance.
Deb Carroll
Jan 04, 2013 Deb Carroll rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won this book on goodreads and was only recently able to pick it up and read it. The author was nice enough to send me this book and one of her others and I really appreciate that. The issue I had was that I haven't read the books leading up to it and I wasn't to sure about some of the background. Even with that though, I did enjoy the book and plan to read the books that came before so that I am never confused (by the books anyway, haha) again.
Amber
Dec 04, 2009 Amber rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
I won this book from the Library Thing Member Giveaway program. I thought that this was an interesting story, but I had problems following the story line, especially because this book was the third in the series and I had not read the other two books. Overall, I would recommend this book, but generally I would not recommend it without reading the other two books.
Gina
Jan 25, 2010 Gina rated it did not like it
this book and its characters just didn't appeal to me. I don't know if it had anything to do with starting at book #3 but I didn't find it very interesting. The dialog is less than inspiring and sometimes hard to follow.

At some future point I might try reading the first book in the series but I won't be rushing to it.
Beth (MrsGinTN)
Yay! I am so excited to get this book on first reads!

This book was an interesting romance. It might have been a little far out for me, but I enjoyed it.
Heather andrews
I was so excited to read this book but disappointed when I finally was reading it maybe it was because I was confused most of the time while reading :/
Jackie
Dec 31, 2011 Jackie rated it liked it
Yet another book I couldn't put down. Good character development, suspenseful plot. Will definitely read mor from this author.
Anne
May 31, 2011 Anne rated it really liked it
Good conclusion to the trilogy. I recommend reading the other two first, though this can be a stand alone. 3.5 stars.
Nikel27
autographed by author
Katie
May 02, 2010 Katie rated it really liked it
Best of the three.
Catherine Smith
Catherine Smith marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Aldana
Aldana added it
Jan 07, 2016
Daima Rachel
Daima Rachel rated it liked it
Dec 22, 2015
Alaina Shilling
Alaina Shilling marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2015
Rowan
Rowan marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2015
Deb
Deb added it
Jul 18, 2015
Angela
Angela rated it it was ok
Jun 18, 2015
Helene
Helene rated it did not like it
Dec 07, 2015
Janet
Janet rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2014
Jenn Allen
Jenn Allen marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
  • Metamorphosis: Three Fantastic Stories of Strong Women and the Transforming Power of Love
  • Close Quarters: A Novel
  • Taming the Moon (Moon, #3)
  • Long-Distance Lovers
  • Best Fetish Erotica
  • Dreamer (Firewalkers, #1)
  • Pleasure Planet
  • Sunrise in a Garden of Love & Evil (Bayou Gavotte, #2)
  • Bleeding Hearts (Demimonde, #1)
  • Forbidden Love (TruLove Collection)
  • Victor (Rakehells of Rochester, #2)
  • The Privateer
  • Craving
  • A Red Hot New Year
  • Sugar and Sin (Eververse, #1)
  • On Falcon's Wings
  • Jimi Hendrix: A Brother's Story
  • Lights, Camera...Monsters (Monsters in Hollywood, #1)
Jessica Barksdale Inclán's debut novel Her Daughter's Eyes, published in 2001, was the premier novel published under New American Library's new imprint Accent. Her Daughter's Eyes was a final nominee for the YALSA Award for the best books of 2001 and best paperbacks for 2001 and has been published in Dutch and Spanish. Her next novel The Matter of Grace was published in May 2002 and was re-release ...more
More about Jessica Barksdale Inclan...

The Being Trilogy (3 books)
  • Being with Him (The Being Trilogy #1)
  • Intimate Beings (The Being Trilogy #2)