Start by marking “Buckling Down: A Wild Ride Story” as Want to Read:
Buckling Down: A Wild Ride Story

Buckling Down: A Wild Ride Story

When two hearts are on the line, it s double or nothing.

A Wild Ride story.

Levi McKenna heads to Las Vegas with one simple goal: win the rodeo and cement his place in rodeo history. Then Lady Luck throws a wild card into the deck Sydney Hart. Time and distance haven t dulled the sharp edge of their attraction, but thanks to a long-ago promise, she will always be forbidden f
Published May 5th 2009 by Samhain Publishing (first published April 21st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Buckling Down, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Buckling Down

Shawna
2 stars – Contemporary Western Romance

I read this in the Wild Ride anthology, and I thought it was just..."okay". The story was fairly brief with a somewhat choppy pace, the heat factor was much milder than I thought (and hoped) it would be with only one very short sex scene, and the writing seemed a bit amateurish.
Renee
Oct 06, 2012 Renee rated it it was amazing
So, all my friends know I am a die-hard PBR fan, and I'm NOT referring to BEER. No, I'm talking about Professional Bull Riding. I have a stuffed animal version of Blueberry Wine my kids got me for Xmas - it's on my desk at work. So reading about a bull rider at the National Finals Rodeo in Vegas? I am SO there!

Levi McKenna is on the comeback/redemption trail. Unfortunately the media seems more concerned with who his latest love interest is than with his professional goals. Coming back to Vegas b
Brenda
Oct 03, 2014 Brenda rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet story. I love a good cowboy romance and a HEA can't beat it. Levi gets a chance with the girl who got away. Except a promise was made to her brother. Sydney deserves a happy ever after, she hasn't had the best of luck with past boyfriends. That one guy to make it happen might have been under her nose the whole time.
Tiss
Apr 11, 2010 Tiss rated it it was amazing
If you like a little rodeo mixed in with your hot sex, this is a good read. Levi is friends with Dusty and has always been interested in his sister Sydney, but the "hands off, of my sister" rule has been followed for years. Now Levi's back and Sydney wants him. Even if it means defying her brother.

Good Hot sex and HEA. My kind of book.
Michelle the Romance Witch
May 15, 2011 Michelle the Romance Witch rated it really liked it
HOTT and what a wild ride too... couldn't stop reading for a second! never a better love than finally catching the one that got away! (not to mention your high school crush)
Melissa Haggard
Melissa Haggard marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2016
Sheila Reid
Sheila Reid marked it as to-read
May 26, 2016
BookLover_1
BookLover_1 marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2016
Daniela
Daniela rated it liked it
Feb 03, 2016
Erin
Erin added it
Jan 23, 2016
Dee
Dee added it
Nov 29, 2015
Kelly Johnston
Kelly Johnston rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2015
Allison
Allison rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2015
Megan Glass
Megan Glass marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Ginger♡snapped
Ginger♡snapped rated it liked it
Aug 12, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Audrey Meadows
Audrey Meadows marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Makena  Lopes
Makena Lopes rated it really liked it
May 20, 2015
Jennifer Leon
Jennifer Leon rated it it was amazing
May 06, 2015
Susanna Barkley
Susanna Barkley marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Catherine Delk
Catherine Delk rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2015
Poppy
Poppy added it
Mar 08, 2015
Lesley
Lesley rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2015
Rachel
Rachel added it
Mar 05, 2015
Jsheets
Jsheets rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2015
Amy Blann
Amy Blann rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Moira Keith is a lover of shoes and Cherry Coke, baker of cupcakes, and an overall complete mess!

Moira lives in Las Vegas with her twin zombie sons, a fish, three parakeets, and a turtle…but don’t let the glitz and neon of the city full you, she is a proud Texan by birth (and true Southern girl at heart).

She writes paranormal romance, urban fantasies, and the occasional contemporary western romanc
More about Moira Keith...