Start by marking “Hollister House: Legend of the Banyan Tree” as Want to Read:
Hollister House: Legend of the Banyan Tree

Hollister House: Legend of the Banyan Tree

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  7 reviews
"She had never seen a banyan tree, and it was far more impressive than she had imagined. In its heart she felt strangely protected by it, loved almost. It was as if the ancient tree had been expecting her ." Eve Hollister needs to start over. Against her father's wishes, she moves into her family's decayed Victorian mansion and is quickly caught up in an exotic world of sp ...more
Published February 13th 2008 by iUniverse

To ask other readers questions about Hollister House, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hollister House

Mireille Prusak
A good idea for a story, but some of the most badly written dialogue I've ever read in my life. I ended up asking the book if it had ever actually heard a conversation, perhaps in real life, maybe on TV? And then I had to give up on reading it before I lost my mind.
Rachel  Fields
This is an excellent book that delves into the amazing stories of voodoo and mystery. This book is a good read for teenagers and adults. The imagery is amazing. I can't wait for the sequel!
Michelle
This is an excellent book especially for those of you who find stuff like voo doo interesting. It is well written and I have met the lady who wrote it, very nice indeed!
Karen Goins
I was so drawn into this story. I was so pleased to know that a second book was in the works. Very well done Joani!!
Marlene
This was a quick read for me, I couldn't put it down. It left me wanting to know more about Creole Voodoo.
Mary
One tired cliche after another with an unbelievable "happily ever after" ending.
Courtney Tarara
Courtney Tarara marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Kimmy Yates
Kimmy Yates marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Lydia Christopher
Lydia Christopher marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Rusty Schaeffer
Rusty Schaeffer marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Roxanne
Roxanne marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Rhonda
Rhonda marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2014
Vicki G
Vicki G marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
Erin Boldin
Erin Boldin marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2013
Becca
Becca marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2013
Nicole Key
Nicole Key marked it as to-read
May 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Hollister House: The Banyan Tree Awakens Hollister House: The Witch and the Banyan Tree Hollister House HOLLISTER HOUSE : {Legend of the Banyan Tree}