Start by marking “Darling Brat (Thaw, #2)” as Want to Read:
Darling Brat (Thaw, #2)

Darling Brat (Thaw #2)

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  99 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Architect Mark Bartel returns home from a business trip to an unexpected surprise. His lover of six months’ duration surprises him with a piece of land and a proposition. Joe wants them to build their own house and move in together.

After a tour of the property, Mark's enthusiastic acceptance of Joe's plan has the sexy carpenter wanting to officially christen the place as t
Published April 2008 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about Darling Brat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Darling Brat

Mandy*reads obsessively*
It's a sweet story, but I was a bit reluctant to read it because of the title.
Unfortunately I was right, it is a major pet peeve of mine to call and keep calling your PARTNER a brat!
I find it condescending and rude and just unacceptable.
I might have been ok with it once, but it just got to be too much for me, and I don't think Mark was a brat or behaved like one, Joe was just a dominating and overbearing , so it might have felt like that to him.
I gave it 3 *, because that's what it would have g
Vio
Pleasantly surprised a great follow up to aThaw in Winter! I still love these guys so much and I am very happy we got a bit more of their dreamy romance its a worthy sequel that resolves a big issue that was left hanging in the previous book Joe to the rescue!
Ami
This short story continues six months after Mark and Joe's start of relationship (book Thaw in Winter). Joe has a surprise for his lover -- and what a wonderful surprise it is. I like the scene where Mark finally takes Joe to his office and how Joe handles the problem with that d*ck nemesis of Mark.
Candice
I'm so happy that we got a follow up for these two guys, but it makes me want to read more about them.
Elisa Rolle
Sequel of Thaw in Winter, it follows Mark and Joe's relationship after their return from the mountain cottage of Mark.

Mark is slowly coming out with all his friend and also with his family. Unfortunately Mark's parents seems to not accept their son: not cause he is gay, but as a son point. They are aloof and cold and Mark resents a lot this situation. And also it causes him to be a bit restrained in express his feelings to whom he loves.

But Joe has a surprise and also a proposition: he has an em
vLadimiR

I nice quick read about two people wanting to move in together. The romantic gesture turned sour after a bit of rough housing brought about some minor tantrums from one of the main characters, hence the title.

Not much conflict here bet enough romance to satisfy my craving for some man love.
Beck
Mark was a prat rather than a brat. Despite the fact that he patently needed a spanking, this novel failed to deliver anything but petulance & pouting. This was an okay read but I think there is much better out there. I won't bother reading this one again.

I did bother ... wish I hadn't ... it spoils the glow left by book 1 IMO.
Rebecah
Good conclusion to the story. I'm not sure why the two books weren't combined to make one whole story instead of two incomplete, short articles. However, I enjoyed both as a whole.
Sandy Johnson
Sandy Johnson marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Karin Nikolaisen
Karin Nikolaisen marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Coffinmo
Coffinmo is currently reading it
Oct 10, 2014
Debbie Faulkner
Debbie Faulkner marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Fiona
Fiona marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Donna
Donna added it
Jan 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Being Taught
  • Across the East River Bridge
  • Eight Nights (Eight Nights #1)
  • Finally Home (Home on the Ranch, #1)
  • Too Much Christmas Spirit
  • On Fire II: Still Burning (On Fire, #2)
  • Blind Faith
  • Holiday Outing
  • Go Fish
  • When Love Walked In
  • Switch (True Colors, #4)
  • Candy Man (Candy, #2)
  • Home for the Holidays (Details, #1.5)
  • Satisfaction (Passion, #2)
  • Hard Ride Home
  • Shadow of a Wolf
  • Naked Richmond
  • Fanning the Flames (The Match Before Christmas, #2)
Having been an avid reader of romance for years, and being possessed of an overactive imagination, Kate decided only recently to try her hand at writing. She discovered that, like reading, writing romance has become addictive. Whether writing about werewolves and otherworldly creatures or contemporary gay/erotic romance, she has found the perfect outlet and is thrilled to be part of the Ellora's C ...more
More about Kate Steele...

Thaw (2 books)
  • Thaw in Winter (Thaw, #1)
Altered Heart To Trust a Wolf (Whispering Springs Werewolves, #1) Midnight Howl (Hoosier Werewolf, #1) To the Highest Bidder To Tempt a Wolf (Whispering Springs Werewolves, #2)