Start by marking “Pets Who Want to Kill Themselves: Featuring Over 150 Suicidal Pets!” as Want to Read:
Pets Who Want to Kill Themselves: Featuring Over 150 Suicidal Pets!

Pets Who Want to Kill Themselves: Featuring Over 150 Suicidal Pets!

PEOPLE LOVE THEIR PETS.

SOME PEOPLE LOVE THEIR PETS
A LITTLE TOO MUCH.

Who could blame Mr. Whiskers for trying to high-dive from a penthouse window or Fluffy for crawling into a washing machine? After being dressed up for Halloween, married off in elaborate weddings, toted everywhere in baby backpacks, or just plain coddled within an inch of their sanity by obsessively doti
Published December 1st 2009 by Three Rivers Press

To ask other readers questions about Pets Who Want to Kill Themselves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pets Who Want to Kill Themselves

Peacegal
May 03, 2010 Peacegal rated it really liked it
What is Fluffy thinking when he’s wrestled into a frilly costume and photographed? Is it “Mama thinks I’m speshul” or “I wanna head for the nearest open window”? This humorous book attempts to answer that question with admittedly adorable critters and text explaining their bitter innermost thoughts.

And thus we have a pooch adorned in a turquoise sweater with matching bow and sunglasses: “She dresses me like this ‘cause it’s cheaper than getting me spayed.” Or how about a undersized dog in a lob
Dione Sage
Aug 25, 2012 Dione Sage rated it liked it
Pets who want to kill themselves: Featuring over 150 suicidal pets written by Duncan Birmingham is a fun little read. I received this book as a Christmas present and found the funny little stories to be very entertaining. Since I have several animal loving friends and family members this book was even more comical because I often have felt sorry for little members of the inner circle such as the tiny Chihuahua of a certain family member of mine that is often found wearing a spiked leather collar ...more
Karen Siddall
May 12, 2012 Karen Siddall rated it did not like it
I really enjoy the cat and dog picture collection books but this one - not so much. Some of the pictures included were of poor quality and the captions not really funny. Like the title says - suicidal pets - so think what a suicidal pet would say ??? Anyway, not my cuppa. But if we all liked the same thing ...

Definitely NOT for the kiddies.
Meaghan
Sep 13, 2011 Meaghan rated it it was ok
Meh. Not funny. Just a bunch of pictures of pets wearing hideous costumes that must have been hot and uncomfortable; some animals even had their fur dyed, which I think is wrong. Even the snarky captions weren't funny. I didn't even chuckle.
Kristal Cooper
An excellent new angle to the "Stuff on My Pet"-type books. This is mostly animals in costume, looking as thrilled as you would expect. Wow, the lengths to which humans will go! I have to admit, though -- I'm dying to put my kitty in a baby backpack and go for a hike!
Terri
Sep 16, 2013 Terri rated it it was amazing
This is book of photos of poor pets dressed in ridiculous outfits and captions of what they might be thinking that are absolutely hilarious at times. My favorite is a poor little dog standing beside a man in a kilt saying Don't look up...Don't look up....
Rebecca
Mar 29, 2010 Rebecca rated it really liked it
...2 sillibles-FUN-NY! XD

I DON'T KNOW THE DATE I FINISHED ANY OF MY BOOKS. SO STOP BUGGIN' ME 'BOUT IT. XD I OWN ALL THE BOOKS I PUT ON HERE UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE.
Katie
Dec 21, 2011 Katie rated it really liked it
Recommended to Katie by: Carol Ford
Shelves: dogs
A cute, quick read for any pet-lover. It's more about the photos than anything else, so it's a great coffee table book. I'd recommend it for a laugh!
Joel Solomon
Joel Solomon rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2015
Tomato Nation
Tomato Nation rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2014
Justin
Justin rated it it was ok
Oct 30, 2011
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2015
Briony
Briony rated it it was ok
Feb 10, 2012
Kristen
Kristen rated it it was ok
Sep 17, 2012
Daniel Ferro
Daniel Ferro rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2013
Robert Samec
Robert Samec rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2012
James Kulikowski
James Kulikowski rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2017
Katrina Ladesic
Katrina Ladesic rated it it was amazing
Dec 13, 2015
Stephanie Simpson
Stephanie Simpson rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2015
Leslie Bailey
Leslie Bailey rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2016
Robert
Robert rated it it was ok
Sep 19, 2014
Megan
Megan rated it liked it
Mar 17, 2013
Teddie
Jan 07, 2011 Teddie rated it really liked it
Funny book
Pug Cake
Pug Cake rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2016
Janet
Janet rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2014
residentoddball
residentoddball rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2011
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2011
Crown Publishing Group
Crown Publishing Group rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2009
Heather
Sep 26, 2010 Heather rated it did not like it
A bit too disturbing. Language and sexual references make it inappropriate for teens.
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was ok
Jun 11, 2010