What Do We Do Now?: Keith and The Girl's Smart Answers to Your Stupid Relationship Questions

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  103 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Finally, a modern relationship book for the modern relationship.

What Do We Do Now?is an R-rated, utterly honest Q&A book culled from the best and funniest questions posed by Keith and the Girl devotees, including:

• My boyfriend joined the military and is being shipped off for an unknown amount of time. I’m young and I want to move on. Am I a bad person?

• Why does my bo...more
Published March 9th 2010 by Harmony (first published January 1st 2010)

Todd
This book isn't really for anyone than those already familiar with the show. Even though the back of the book lists this as self-help/relationship (or something along those lines), it really isn't. It should more appropriately be labeled a parody, and it should appear only in the comedy section. Pretending it's a "real" relationship book is just as silly as pretending a zombie invasion survival book is real. The questions answered were obviously selected for the amount of comedy potential, much...more
Alvin
Hilarious. A must read whether it's for the comedy or the actual advice from Keith and Chemda.

The topics are current (not that I've read any other relationship books) and the questions aren't just some fabrication from the authors, but from actual people. Some of the things people ask about make me wonder about the human population, but Keith and Chemda set them straight.

Their answers are quite honest and at many times, surprising and can tear a laugh right out of you. They also have a back and...more
This is a very different type of advice book. There is no sugarcoating around the issues and is a very honest and many times great advice book. What is even more interesting is that the authors were in a five year relationship and due to a contract they signed when they got this book deal, they were unable to tell anyone that they had broken up for a year and a half. Even more interesting, they still are the hosts of a very popular comedy podcast, despite the fact that they had to live together...more
Tamika
I guess this is supposed to be funny, but more than anything, I was offended. And it takes quite a bit to disgust me. I barely made it into the first chapter before I decided to return this to my digital library.
Jaime
I’m not gonna lie. If you are easily offended or the slightest bit prudish, don’t read this book. But if you can look at life with a sense of humor and aren’t afraid of some cuss words and frank talk about sex and relationships, then you should pick up this book. I’ve been listening to Keith and the Girl’s podcasts for almost a year and the chemistry that makes them so good in audio and on-screen makes them just as good on paper. They tackle topics that range from handling money and household is...more
Nick
I'm a faithful listener of the Keith and the Girl podcast, so it's only natural that I would pick this book up.

Fans of the show can jump right in and enjoy the references and laughs. You will hear Keith and Chemda's voices in your heads, reading the words aloud.

Those new to the community or picking this up from a recommendation may be startled to find that this book is only half serious. Lots of snarky comments and quips fill the pages.

The humor can be harsh. It's funny, blunt and to the point.
Liliana
This book is one of those just for fun i want the straight up truth advice kind of books. Filled with lots of funny humorous responses to todays most common questions about sex, relationships, and dating. Even though some answers i wouldn't completely agree on, most were honest and truthful and funny too. It's a quick fun read and just might answer a question that you don't know how to go about handling.
Victoria Bartlett
Super awesome and informative book. It is helpful at whatever stage of a relationship you are at. And if you don't care about relationship advice it has tons of great humor also. It is a great book on two levels. One book, two levels, one cheap price. Can't be beat.
Martin Raag
As much a comedy book as a relationship book. Lots of questions from different categories answered with a somewhat comedic tone, from both a male and female perspective. All the comedy aside though, I think it contains some very valid advice!
Dorea
I love KaTG I just can't give the book 5 stars because of my severe dislike of the R word and my extreme wish that the world would stop rewarding or excusing its use.

The book is damn funny, otherwise.
Kristy
Yay! I love, love, love it. Keith and Chemda answer relationship questions in an honest and hilarious way. The book made me laugh and gave me sound advice as well!
Bree
Humorous, engaging, conversational look at 21st century relationships. Warning: Language is occasionally what some would class as vulgar.
Lori
Chemda and Keith offer real down-to-Earth advice that is, as always, from a humorous perspective.
Mike
Mike added it
Jul 11, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Miriam
Miriam marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014