Start by marking “What Do We Do Now?: Keith and The Girl's Smart Answers to Your Stupid Relationship Questions” as Want to Read:

Finally, a modern relationship book for the modern relationship.

What Do We Do Now? is an R-rated, utterly honest Q&A book culled from the best and funniest questions posed by Keith and the Girl devotees, including:

• My boyfriend joined the military and is being shipped off for an unknown amount of time. I’m young and I want to move on. Am I a bad person?

• Why does my b
Published March 9th 2010 by Harmony (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about What Do We Do Now?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Do We Do Now?

Todd
Feb 05, 2010 Todd rated it did not like it
Shelves: abandoned
This book isn't really for anyone than those already familiar with the show. Even though the back of the book lists this as self-help/relationship (or something along those lines), it really isn't. It should more appropriately be labeled a parody, and it should appear only in the comedy section. Pretending it's a "real" relationship book is just as silly as pretending a zombie invasion survival book is real. The questions answered were obviously selected for the amount of comedy potential, much ...more
Alvin
Mar 16, 2010 Alvin rated it it was amazing
Hilarious. A must read whether it's for the comedy or the actual advice from Keith and Chemda.

The topics are current (not that I've read any other relationship books) and the questions aren't just some fabrication from the authors, but from actual people. Some of the things people ask about make me wonder about the human population, but Keith and Chemda set them straight.

Their answers are quite honest and at many times, surprising and can tear a laugh right out of you. They also have a back and
Apr 04, 2011 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
This is a very different type of advice book. There is no sugarcoating around the issues and is a very honest and many times great advice book. What is even more interesting is that the authors were in a five year relationship and due to a contract they signed when they got this book deal, they were unable to tell anyone that they had broken up for a year and a half. Even more interesting, they still are the hosts of a very popular comedy podcast, despite the fact that they had to live together ...more
Jaime
Apr 05, 2010 Jaime rated it it was amazing
I’m not gonna lie. If you are easily offended or the slightest bit prudish, don’t read this book. But if you can look at life with a sense of humor and aren’t afraid of some cuss words and frank talk about sex and relationships, then you should pick up this book. I’ve been listening to Keith and the Girl’s podcasts for almost a year and the chemistry that makes them so good in audio and on-screen makes them just as good on paper. They tackle topics that range from handling money and household is ...more
Nick
Jan 07, 2013 Nick rated it it was amazing
I'm a faithful listener of the Keith and the Girl podcast, so it's only natural that I would pick this book up.

Fans of the show can jump right in and enjoy the references and laughs. You will hear Keith and Chemda's voices in your heads, reading the words aloud.

Those new to the community or picking this up from a recommendation may be startled to find that this book is only half serious. Lots of snarky comments and quips fill the pages.

The humor can be harsh. It's funny, blunt and to the point.
Liliana
Apr 24, 2010 Liliana rated it really liked it
Shelves: lol-funny
This book is one of those just for fun i want the straight up truth advice kind of books. Filled with lots of funny humorous responses to todays most common questions about sex, relationships, and dating. Even though some answers i wouldn't completely agree on, most were honest and truthful and funny too. It's a quick fun read and just might answer a question that you don't know how to go about handling.
Martin
Sep 07, 2010 Martin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As much a comedy book as a relationship book. Lots of questions from different categories answered with a somewhat comedic tone, from both a male and female perspective. All the comedy aside though, I think it contains some very valid advice!
Tamika
Feb 06, 2014 Tamika rated it did not like it
Shelves: nonfiction
I guess this is supposed to be funny, but more than anything, I was offended. And it takes quite a bit to disgust me. I barely made it into the first chapter before I decided to return this to my digital library.
Dorea
Mar 09, 2010 Dorea rated it really liked it
I love KaTG I just can't give the book 5 stars because of my severe dislike of the R word and my extreme wish that the world would stop rewarding or excusing its use.

The book is damn funny, otherwise.
Victoria Bartlett
Jul 05, 2010 Victoria Bartlett rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Super awesome and informative book. It is helpful at whatever stage of a relationship you are at. And if you don't care about relationship advice it has tons of great humor also. It is a great book on two levels. One book, two levels, one cheap price. Can't be beat.
Bree
Jul 15, 2010 Bree rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction
Humorous, engaging, conversational look at 21st century relationships. Warning: Language is occasionally what some would class as vulgar.
Kristy
Mar 11, 2010 Kristy rated it it was amazing
Yay! I love, love, love it. Keith and Chemda answer relationship questions in an honest and hilarious way. The book made me laugh and gave me sound advice as well!
Julie Ward
Julie Ward rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2012
Liz
Liz rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2014
Andrea
Andrea rated it did not like it
Dec 17, 2012
Christina Hill
Christina Hill rated it liked it
Apr 03, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2012
Bruce
Bruce rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2014
Jon
Jon rated it liked it
Oct 26, 2012
Sully
Sully rated it did not like it
Mar 16, 2011
Shawn Boyle
Shawn Boyle rated it really liked it
May 19, 2012
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2014
Emily
Emily rated it liked it
Feb 08, 2012
Steven Klassen
Steven Klassen rated it it was ok
Apr 11, 2016
Corey
Corey rated it really liked it
Oct 30, 2013
Josh
Josh rated it liked it
Dec 17, 2016
Brian Homer
Brian Homer rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2015
Delyan Kratunov
Delyan Kratunov rated it it was ok
May 18, 2014
Shawn
Shawn rated it liked it
Oct 20, 2014
Marty Hoffmann
Marty Hoffmann rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2014