Dementia (Trek Mi Q'an, #5.5)

Dementia (Trek Mi Q'an #5.5)

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  662 ratings  ·  22 reviews

Book 5.5 in the Trek Mi Q’an series.

Dee Ellison is catapulted from Earth and ends up in a mysterious alien world populated by an all-male race of ape men. Hoards of ape men who keep humanoid females captive—as sex slaves.

More terrifying yet, the alpha male of the most powerful Hoard is hot on Dee’s trail…

Paperback
Published 2002 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Dementia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dementia

Ral's Woman by Laurann DohnerClaimed by Evangeline AndersonDemon Possession by Kiersten FayHunted by Evangeline AndersonBurning Up Flint by Laurann Dohner
Best Erotic Scifi Romance
173rd out of 429 books — 744 voters
The Golden Dynasty by Kristen AshleyWarprize by Elizabeth VaughanWarlord by Elizabeth VaughanWarsworn by Elizabeth VaughanWarcry by Elizabeth Vaughan
Barbarian Romance Novels
26th out of 49 books — 126 voters

More lists with this book...

Penny Watson
Sometimes, as I'm reading a book, I wonder how the author composed a query letter trying to sell it. Because the premise is so wacky, it's hard to believe a publisher heard the pitch and then said...."This sounds great!" Here's an example.....

Dear Joe Schmo Publishing Co,

I hope you will consider publishing my story. It's a 30 page quickie about a super horny alpha male gorilla alien dude from outer space who kidnaps an earth girl to use as a sex slave, chases after her in the jungle, and then sh...more
Jane Stewart
Fun, crazy, erotic sex. Loved it!

Dee is a human catapulted to the planet Dementia, where the men look like the apes from the movie "Planet of the Apes." General Zaab is an ape/man who is chasing her through the jungle. A predatory plant catches her in order to drink her juices. Zaab then takes her from the plant.

Data:
Story length: 32 pages. Sexual language: erotic. Number of sex scenes: seven plus. Setting: current day planet Dementia. Copyright: 2002. Genre: erotic paranormal science fiction ro...more
Fannie Yulandari
I can relate with most other humanoid characters found in this series, except this one. I can even relate with the human-beast of forsaken planet of Kohr. But this book? I dont know how I can relate with a hero whom physique is like an ape (a very big one) and a slaver. I dont know how the heroine can fall in love with this humanoid who captured her to become her slave. Along the story, there is no story at all, only a explicit details of sex scenes and then VOIILA! the heroine fall in love with...more
Karen Scott
Five years after reading this book, I'm still trying to figure out what the hell it was about. I think Ms Black actually started taking her writing seriously, which is never a good thing, when campy and overdone are one's usual m.o. Total plot fail.
Heather  * lost in her own world*
5.5 in the Series
*Warning may contain spoilers

Dee (from Earth) get sent to Dementia, a planet of ape/gorrila men who enslave female humans for sex slaves and breeders. She has survived alone in the jungle and highlands evading capture and slavery for a year.

Well that is until those vines that live off c*nt juice finally get her and Zaab uses that to his full advantage.
So many orgasms later and Dee submission to her Master lands her right where she wanted to avoid, but once there she figures out...more
Ladymcbeth
I wanted to give it a try, but I don't really know if I liked the story or not... maybe both in fact.
Sex and ape man, it's more than okay, but slavery not so !
MK
May 04, 2013 MK rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: aliens, m-f
This is a short story about Lieutenant Zaab (from No Fear) which becomes a General and Dee, a human who is magically transported to planet Dementia to become a sex slave.
The story is short that there isn't enough time for any character development. There is a description of hunted/chase story between the two of them that I'd like to ponder on by the author.
Anyway, it is a nice, entertaining story that sideways to the stress that is happening on planet Tryston and the other major characters.
Nickcole
Stars: 4

Overall: I feel jipped damn it! I was looking forward to this book because it was still alien, but with a whole new twist to it, but sadly i was disappointed. It felt as it this story was more an idea that was never finished. PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW MORE!!!!!!

Characters: Dee & Zaab

Page Turner: yes!

Series Cont: yes!

Recommend: Unless this story gets longer, i wouldn't recommend this book. You could read the whole series and not really miss this book.
Katya
Swray03
Alirght....this was sorta random.....It didn't really have anything to do with the other books too. No major plot progression at all. It seemed like it should have been maybe a spin off of the series. It was based the same world but had nothing to do with the charactors we have all started to love.
Carolyn F.
I guess with it being a short story, there wasn't enough time for the heroine Dee to flesh out but the way she went from being on the run for a year to capitulating within a couple of weeks was a little much. This was okay, not the best.
Louise
Jaid black is one of my favourite authors and I love the Trek MiQan books. I can only give four stars on this story as its far too short, which is a pity as I would have really liked a full size book on dementia. But great story.
Donna
Short but standard fare for this series. Must be love/lust at first sight that brings Dee and Zaab together so quickly. Hope there is more about them in later books in this series.
Jill
Thank you jaid black for another great read in this series. Who would of thought gorilla men could be so sexy?? This is a short read just so you all know:-)
Grace
Funny, imaginative, hot and very silly. Did I mention very silly? But then I'm a very silly girl.
Timeforme
This was a really good addition to the series, even though it was a short story.
Cherie
This was a shot story, about 32 pages on my Nook, but oh my... so hot!!
Sandra
super short, sex fest. it's not bad actually, kinda silly.
Ravita
Aug 06, 2012 Ravita added it
sexy but not really my cup of tea
Victoria
Adult, Graphic sexual content
Kimchi
ok not great
Poonam
Poonam marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
  • Manaconda (includes Trek Mi Q'an novella & Horde Wars #4)
  • Cyborg (Cyberevolution, #4)
  • Rio (Tales of the Shareem, #2)
  • King of Clubs (Wonderland, #4)
  • Planet X
  • The Bound Prince (Lords of the Var, #3)
  • Touching Ice (Cyborg Seduction, #4)
  • One Thousand Brides (Star Brides, #1)
  • Paul's Pursuit (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #6)
  • Enemy Overnight (Aliens Overnight, #2)
  • Starkissed
Jaid Black is the pseudonym of Tina M. Engler, the founder & owner of Ellora's Cave Publishing. Ms. Engler has been featured in every available news outlet, from the Washington Post and L.A. Times to Forbes, Publisher's Weekly, national TV news stations, and the Montel Show. Ms. Engler was officially recognized by Romantic Times Magazine with their first ever Trail Blazer award as the mastermi...more
More about Jaid Black...
The Empress' New Clothes (Trek Mi Q'an, #1) Ties That Bind (includes: Bound Hearts, #1) Enslaved (Trek Mi Q'an, #3) No Mercy (Trek Mi Q'an, #2) No Escape (Trek Mi Q'an, #4)