Keeping Secrets Telling Lies (Urban Renaissance)

Keeping Secrets Telling Lies (Urban Renaissance)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Shaniece Turner should be excited about her wedding--until she discovers she's actually a murderer with a terrible memory, in this cerebral novel about a manipulative 16-year-old and her oblivious detective fianc who's in for a surprise. Original.
Published April 1st 2009 by Urban Books

To ask other readers questions about Keeping Secrets Telling Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keeping Secrets Telling Lies

OOSA
Free Who?

It’s been five long years since Tera Larou was murdered, Dominic Jones was convicted and Dawson Jones attempted suicide. Since then, Shaniece Turner has gone on with a carefree life, even finding love with Mark Anderton, the detective who was responsible for solving her cousin’s untimely demise. Ready for her happy ending, Shaniece begins to unravel a bit when she learns that Dominic is now proclaiming his innocence. Refusing to allow anything to stand in the way of her nuptials, Shanie...more
Ms.Toni
Time Is Up!

Dawson Jones is haunted - haunted by the memory, or lack thereof, of killing her father's mistress five years ago. Wanting to protect his family, her father confessed to the crime and is doing the time. And then it hits Dawson. She remembers everything about the fateful night, including who the real murderer is. She'll stop at nothing to prove her father's innocence.

Shaniece Turner has worked hard to be in the position she's in - on the crux of marrying the man of her dreams. So what...more
Joi
This book was good. I really enjoyed the plot, and I liked the ending because everything wrapped up nicely. I liked how there was just enough, but not too much background for the main characters. I was very interested in this book and it met my expectations. It wasn't a heavy read, and I look forward to reading more by this author.
Lesa Jones
I have to say this was a great book. I was on the edge of my seat just reading and reading. First time reading anything by this author and have to say she did a great job with this drama and suspend the whole way.

Dawson was a girl that always thought she was the one that killed her dad's girlfriend. Her dad took the fall for it to protect his daughter.

Years later Dawson started to get her memory back and then started to remember that Shaniece was the one that killed the girl Tera they was cousin...more
Latisha
Definitely a must read
Latonya
it was great
Karen Reynolds
Karen Reynolds marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Atiya
Atiya added it
May 28, 2014
Natasha
Natasha marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Tiara Bourne
Tiara Bourne marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Ilene
Ilene marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Laquita
Laquita marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2013
Tru Essync
Tru Essync marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Marvette Tingling
Marvette Tingling marked it as to-read
May 08, 2013
Crystal Harris
Crystal Harris marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2013
Tamoya
Tamoya added it
Apr 12, 2013
Jenise Clare
Jenise Clare marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2013
Sashana S
Sashana S marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2013
Pooh Smith
Pooh Smith marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2012
Tshun
Tshun marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2012
R
R marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2012
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2012
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2012
K.augustine
K.augustine marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2011
Sweetkandy99
Sweetkandy99 marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2011
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2010
Jasmine
Jasmine marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2010