Stuck

Stuck

3.12 of 5 stars 3.12  ·  rating details  ·  130 ratings  ·  15 reviews
When Gina Tait and Brad Harding spend ninety minutes stuck in an elevator together, neither can deny an intense physical attraction. Neither can they deny that in the real world, their ambitions and life views are polar opposites. Despite a constant, nagging desire to stay in contact, both Brad and Gina agree nothing could ever come of a relationship between an ambitious,...more
Published February 1st 2009 by Montlake Romance

Cindy Robles
Not what I expected

This book had the potential to be a great love story but fell short it just dragged. The characters fell in love just because it could have been great I kept waiting for something to happen but it never came would not recommend
Dorothy A. Holbrook
Wonderful story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Wonderful story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Wonderful book. I thoroughly enjoyed the story.
I was great to read about the emotional part of love, bringing together a family.
Lauren Morris
Cute romance novel about a powerful business woman who gets stuck in an elevator with a country artist. Was a quick read if you are looking for something light.
Nicole
Fair

an easy read but not much to the storyline. good if you're looking for a brainless quick read. ending was abrupt.
Nadine Jones
I got about a fifth of the way through - up to the point where he tells her a "cute" story about mice in his closet, to calm her down since they are stuck in an elevator. HELLO???? MICE are not calming!!!!! I guess I sort of lost interest in reading further at that point - I didn't really like or care about the characters, so why bother. The book is due at the library, so ... I won't be finishing this one. It doesn't really read like a romance, it's more like chick lit (which I do not like), but...more
Donna
A very refreshing book!

I so enjoyed reading this book, it is a very refreshing clean book. I really liked the characters,as,well as the story. I recommend it to anyone who wants a good storyline and not just a bunch of sex!

RWA
I had a hard time walking away from the story. My mind would wander back to Gina and Brad. In the end, I walked away with a smile. It's a charming romance and one that most readers will heartily enjoy.

Tracy Farnsworth -- Roundtable Reviews

". . .the cast is charismatic and easily lovable. Romance readers looking for a low-key time-burner will have a ball."

Publisher's Weekly Feb 2009

Preconceived notions and prejudices fall by the wayside in Rose’s highly enjoyable out-of-the-blue romance.

— Maria H...more
Angie
stuck in an elevator with a hot guy what more could you ask for. what are the chances of getting stuck in an elevator with your soulmate? pretty darn slim if you ask me. two lives altered for the better and even though their stubborness kept pushing something kept pulling. this is a delightful story of love and finding out what you never wanted was the only thing that made you happy. sweet book with great characters.
Jessica
The first romance book I've ever read in my life and since then, I fell in love with novels. The summer of 2012 I'll never forget.
Jenn
easy read. sweet story. not a real climax but still good story
first half better than second
Megan Parker
Probably more like 2.5 stars. Good concept but could have been much better.
Brittanee
... have nothing to say about it yet
Jeanette
Just a nice romance.
Connie
Really cute, easy read.
Liza`
Liza` marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Jordan
Jordan is currently reading it
Jun 16, 2014
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Elisabeth has been an avid reader all her life. She dabbled in writing as a teenager but gave it away to study music which has also been a life long passion and is why musicians are usually her main characters.

Tai Chi is a main part of Elisabeth's life and has been since 1987. Alert readers will notice many of her heroines take or have taken Tai Chi lessons.
More about Elisabeth Rose...
The Wedding Party Instant Family Coming Home (Avalon Romance) (Avalon Romance) Right Chord, The Outback Hero