Start by marking “None of These Diseases” as Want to Read:
None of These Diseases

None of These Diseases

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  102 ratings  ·  11 reviews
New Paperback, still in plastic wrapped, in great condition. Fast shipping...CP-12
Published December 12th 1963 by Fleming H. Revell Company (first published 1963)

To ask other readers questions about None of These Diseases, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about None of These Diseases

Vegetarian
I recall reading this around 1964 or 1965 - powerful arguments for preventing MOST of what ails most human beings, with textual references for quite a few of them spelling out that general idea.
Steve Coscia
Interesting medical correlation to God's Old Testament laws.
Rebecka
It's encourageing when you finish each chapter, but each chapter starts off with an explanation of the disease and how it effects people (which made me sad), but then he goes into bible principles and promises. It's when you get to the promises that it gets encourageing. Totally not a quick read. But if someone wants to know how bible comands and promises effect health, this is a good book for that.
Uhura
This book was required reading for my Microbiology 206 class, but it was surprisingly good and very interesting.
Sharon Scruton
Very informative and interesting. Was a college read.
Rachel
FASCINATING!!!! I underlined half the book - definitely my favorite book I read for Bible college!
Janelle
I haven't read this since I was a teenager, so my rating reflects more of a general response than an exact opinion. It did make an impression on me at the time, but I can't remember more than a few details now.
Stephanie Blake
I read this book many years ago. The author was a Christian doctor who understood the implications of the spiritual upon the physical. It is a great book.
Tim Headley
Our attitudes often determine our health...
Petite YaYA
Read years ago, reading newer version.
Chaz
Chaz marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Name Frank
Name Frank marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Heather Pals Garcia
Heather Pals Garcia is currently reading it
Mar 05, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Jennifer Garcia
Jennifer Garcia is currently reading it
Feb 18, 2015
Sharon Bass
Sharon Bass marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
A B
A B is currently reading it
Feb 17, 2015
Tracy Allen
Tracy Allen is currently reading it
Jan 17, 2015
Tasha
Tasha marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Kola Asa
Kola Asa marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Westminster Confession Of Faith (1646-7) (and the Larger and Shorter Catechisms, Directories for Public and Private Worship, Form of Presbyterial Church Government, the Sum of Saving Knowledge, National Covenant and the Solemn League and Covenant)
  • Vine's Complete Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words: With Topical Index
  • One Million Arrows: Raising Your Children to Change the World
  • The Institutes of Biblical Law, Volume 1 of 3
  • By This Standard: The Authority of God's Law Today
  • Every Thought Captive
  • Golden Booklet of the True Christian Life
  • Defeating Darwinism by Opening Minds
  • A Plain Account of Christian Perfection (Foundations of Faith) (Foundations of Faith)
  • C. T. Studd, Cricketer and Pioneer
  • Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine
  • Sacred Pathways
  • World Without Cancer: The Story of Vitamin B17
  • Leadership Lessons of Jesus
  • Intellectuals Don't Need God and Other Modern Myths: Building Bridges to Faith Through Apologetics
  • The Autobiography of Charles G. Finney: The Life Story of America's Great Evangelist-In His Own Words
  • In His Image