Start by marking “Robot Riot! (Schooling Around!)” as Want to Read:
Robot Riot! (Schooling Around!)

Robot Riot! (Schooling Around! #4)

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  172 ratings  ·  16 reviews
The fourth wacky book in Andy Griffith's new Schooling Around! series.

Robots are running amok in Northwest Southeast Central school! It all started as a harmless science experiment meant to prove whether or not the new girl in school was in fact a robot. But now a robot of a different kind is chewing up the hallways and causing panic not seen in this area since Schooling A
Mass Market Paperback, 160 pages
Published April 15th 2009 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published April 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Robot Riot!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Robot Riot!

The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric CarleGirls in Tears by Jacqueline WilsonEclipse by Stephenie MeyerThe Bad Book by Andy GriffithsThe BFG by Roald Dahl
wow
19th out of 62 books — 10 voters
Boy + Bot by Ame DyckmanThe Robot King by Brian SelznickClink by Kelly DiPucchioThe Jupiter Chronicles by Leonardo RamirezOh No! by Mac Barnett
Robots For Kids
27th out of 34 books — 18 voters

More lists with this book...

Clare Cannon
Aug 24, 2010 Clare Cannon rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: 7-9 years (boys)
Shelves: 04-8yrs
A cute story aimed at middle grade boys. There’s a new girl in the class who’s trying very hard to fit in. She's trying so hard that she tops the class in everything! She writes a better story than Henry (the class writer), she’s friendlier than Jenny Friendly, she draws better than Jack (the class artist), she beats Gretel in an arm wrestle, and she has a photographic memory.

The other students start to get suspicious, not only is she clever at everything but she doesn’t get jokes and never smil
Alex Wilson
This book was about a boy misunderstanding a normal girl for a robot and actually she was not a robot and also she had written a robot report that was fake and they kind of went on a mission to get another robot to fight her. They made a robot and then it broke down and one of them stayed to fix it while the others just went because it was assembly time and it said on the review this time they would destroy everybody in assembly and they made a card board robot that looked like a robot. Before t ...more
Gracychelse
While not as laugh out loud funny as Andy Griffiths's Just, Bum, or Treehouse series, this was an amusing take on a comedy of errors, set in a school with a nice resolution. Would be good for classes beginning discussions of clues and inferences in texts (although there is no subtlety) Best for ages 7-10. I would not read out loud to a class.
Steph
This author is pretty funny and has my fourth grader hooked. Perfect for that level and a fun read.
Aidan Michael
Robotly perfect.
Andy Ly
This book is so good, it's about a new girl in school named Roberta. In the afternoon when she leave school, a boy named Henry so her diary, the very 1st page said "I am Roberta, my real name is Robota 1000, I am a super- intelligent and super strength robot from the future, I came here to take over the foolish human and their only peaceful planet, Earth..." Henry alert the others, and that is where I will end. So read to know what is going to happen next!
Tyshawnsof2014
This book is about how some kids are going aganist some new kid. They think she is a robot so they make a real robot to destory here. So some kid dress up into a robot suit to fight the real robot.
Can't connect to this book.
I gave this book a 3 because this book is not real and have a little bit of action. i just read this book for fun and easy to read.
ISLN (Int'l School Library Network) Singapore
Robot Riot is the best book yet. Lots of kids LOVE reading about robots and almost anyone, whether they be adult, kid, or not even human, will treasure this one. Henry accidentally discovers that the new girl, Roberta Flywheel, is a ROBOT! Henry just needs to convince his friends. But is it really going to be so easy? The short answer is no.
Holly
I read this with my 6 year old and he loved it! Every night, he would beg for me to read just one more page:) I thought it was cute. Perfect for 6-12 year olds. I often found myself wanting to read on after my little boy was asleep.
Annaha Ibrahim
My first andy griffiths books and i love it. fun to read and i really like all the characters. my favourite is mr brainfright's of course. highly recommended for school children.
Chris Dunbar
Middle Grade read aloud with the boys. About what you'd expect from this level of book. Well written, fun characters, and decent humor.
Dulli Ahmed
This book is amazing it is my favourite book. If you are not sure weather you should read this book or not here is your answer.
Patrick Puckridge
its OK but it funny and you cant put it down 8/10
Kareena
it was amazing and i found it really interesting
Samir
Gonna be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelvin
Kelvin marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Amelie
Amelie marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Hayley Garbutt
Hayley Garbutt marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Keiley K
Keiley K marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
  • Astronomy: Out of This World!
  • The Big Little Book of Happy Sadness
  • Snake and Lizard
  • Bot Wars (Bot Wars, #1)
  • Red Ted and the Lost Things
  • Doubting Thomas
  • Slightly Invisible (Charlie & Lola)
  • Northwood
  • What Do You Do When Something Wants To Eat You?
  • The Magic Paintbrush
  • Cat and Fish
  • Meow Ruff: A Story in Concrete Poetry
  • Physics: Why Matter Matters!
  • Mr. Pusskins and Little Whiskers: Another Love Story
  • My Best Friend Is As Sharp As a Pencil: And Other Funny Classroom Portraits
  • Cooking with Henry and Elliebelly
  • The Traveling Restaurant: Jasper's Voyage in Three Parts (A Tale of Fontania #1)
  • But Who Will Bell the Cats?
21956
Andy Griffiths is Australia’s most popular children’s writer. He is the author of over 20 books, including nonsense verse, short stories, comic novels and plays. Over the past 15 years Andy’s books have been New York Times bestsellers, won over 50 children’s choice awards, been adapted as a television cartoon series and sold over 5 million copies worldwide.

Andy is best known as the author of the
More about Andy Griffiths...

Schooling Around! (4 books)
  • Treasure Fever! (Schooling Around!)
  • Pencil Of Doom! (Schooling Around!)
  • Mascot Madness! (Schooling Around!)
The Day My Butt Went Psycho The 13-Storey Treehouse Just Crazy (PB) Just Annoying Just Stupid!