Start by marking “Simpsons Comics Present The Big Bad Book Of Bart” as Want to Read:
Simpsons Comics Present The Big Bad Book Of Bart

Simpsons Comics Present The Big Bad Book Of Bart (The Books of Bart Simpson)

4.14  ·  Rating Details  ·  131 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Bart Simpson returns in more chaotic escapades - from The Supercat of Springfield and 24 Hours in the Life of Ralph Wiggum to See You Later Alligator, which sees him flushing baby alligators down the loo in the hope they will be mutated by the radioactive pollution from Mr Burns's factory.
Paperback
Published August 1st 2003 by Titan Books (UK) (first published January 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Simpsons Comics Present The Big Bad Book Of Bart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Simpsons Comics Present The Big Bad Book Of Bart

Zack! Empire
Mar 21, 2015 Zack! Empire rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I saw this book for sale at my local library for only 25 cents, so I figured, "What the hell". I'm glad I did because this was a hell of a fun read. As a kid I would watch the Simpson's every day at 5:00 until 6:30. Many of the episodes where played over and over, but I didn't care. At the time it was one of my favorite shows ever. Reading this nice collection brought back a lot of those memories.
The book focuses on Bart, but many of the other Simpson regulars appear. Moe, Professor Frink, even
DAMILOLA IPAYE
Jul 01, 2015 DAMILOLA IPAYE rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THIS BOOK IS ABOUT BART AND TITLE CHAPRE IS BIG BAD BOOK OF BART SIMPSON AND THE BEING OF THE BOOK IS TALK ABOUT BART BE BAD AND THE FRIST PAGE IS TALK ABOUT BART& MILHOUSE'S ALMOST EXCELLENT ADVENTURE AND WHEN BART WAS IN THE WILD, WILD BART.AT THE PLACE THE WELLS ARE EMPTY, AND WHEN HE AND HIS FRIDEN WAS IN THE HOUSE AND BART WAS HOLD A TROY GUN AND A LADIE CAME IN THE HOUSE AND THEM WERE TALKING AND BART TOLD HIS FRIDEN IS NOT DRESS UP TIME. BART WAS TALK TO HIMSELFT THAT THE BRANELLESS I ...more
Caden
Bath Simpson is a mischievous boy from Springfield somewhere. This collection of comic books shows off some of his finest moments throughout the Simpsons. In one start he is the sheriff out west and needs to get the water back to the people of the town.
All in all this book is exactly how you would expect it to be. It is funny and sarcastic at times, but loses the sense of story with a new storyline popping up every two pages or so. This was a very funny and entertaining book that I would most d
Liam
Aug 29, 2014 Liam rated it it was ok
This book is filled with short stories of Bart Simpson’s life in the past, present and future. Its bad humour bores the reader through most of the book. It shows that a boy with bad parenting and too much freedom can have a fun filled life with lots of mischief and destruction.
I would recommend this book for boys and sometimes girls at the age of ten or under. Having thirteen stories of Bart’s life tends to make the book continue on for longer than it should and makes the book incredibly boring
Susan
Aug 14, 2010 Susan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Simpsons fans
As I mentioned before in my recent SPN comic reviews, I'm not generally into comic books, but I appreciate the Simpsons compilations and usually really like them. The art is great: colorful like the show, sometimes funny, sometimes cute. It's never distracting and makes the narrative and panels easy to follow. The writing is, for the most part, great. The comics are funny (often more so than the show) and I can always hear the character's (actor's) voices in my head as they speak. As always with ...more
Cheyenne
Feb 07, 2014 Cheyenne rated it it was amazing
A collection of hilarious comic strips focuses on Springfield bad boy Bart Simpson and the other kids from the Simpsons' universe, as Bart continuously defies authority, plays truant from school, and fights crime in the guise of his alter ego Bartman. - This text refers to the school & library edition.
*This is the Amazon summary of the book.

I figured I might as well leave this since nobody else has and there isn't a summary posted here. This book is also apart of a series of comic books so
Anastasia
Apr 02, 2014 Anastasia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
(14) LIBRARY
Mileena
May 25, 2016 Mileena rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Big Bad Book of Bart Simpson
4/5 stars

I picked up this trade at a swap meet . I collect Simpson comics so I felt the need to add this to my collection and naturally it was very fun and whimsical if not at times a little slow.

Ps. Bartman!
Davon Whittaker
this book is about bart simpson and all the trouble and mischief through out his neighborhood named springfield.i thought the book was funny and interesting,the writing style was easy to understand and great.
Tamieka Sutton
Sheila
Sep 11, 2012 Sheila marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Alex
Mar 18, 2010 Alex rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Funny.
PAUL
PAUL marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2016
Matt Lear
Matt Lear marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2016
Amy
Amy is currently reading it
Jul 12, 2016
Andrei
Andrei marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2016
Cole
Cole marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2016
Danelle Kunch
Danelle Kunch marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2016
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2016
Pedro Gomes
Pedro Gomes marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Icy Hero
Icy Hero rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2016
Rick Schultz
Rick Schultz rated it really liked it
May 12, 2016
Aden
Aden added it
Apr 16, 2016
Melis
Melis marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Ebru
Ebru marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Teralin Pearson
Teralin Pearson rated it it was amazing
Feb 29, 2016
Kim Kowalski
Kim Kowalski rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2016
Rebecca Lavelle
Rebecca Lavelle marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2016
RobloxPlayerMaster
RobloxPlayerMaster marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2016
  • The Second Garfield Fat Cat 3-Pack (Garfield weighs in, Garfield takes the cake, Garfield eats his heart out)
  • Two Cents Plain: My Brooklyn Boyhood
  • Sonic Select: Book One
  • Sun & Spoon
  • Abortion & Life
  • El espejo enterrado
Matthew Abram Groening is an American cartoonist, television producer and writer from Portland, Oregon.

Groening is best known as the creator of The Simpsons. He is also the creator of Futurama and the author of the weekly comic strip Life in Hell. Groening distributed Life in Hell in the book corner of Licorice Pizza, a record store in which he worked.

He made his first professional cartoon sale
More about Matt Groening...

The Books of Bart Simpson (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Big Book of Bart Simpson