Start by marking “Pregnant with the Billionaire's Baby” as Want to Read:
Pregnant with the Billionaire's Baby

Pregnant with the Billionaire's Baby

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  527 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Jacob "Sin" Sinclair's one night with prim Luccy ended with an unexpected twist: "she" left "him" in the early hours of the morning, without a word!Luccy was overawed by the sinful billionaire's luxury penthouse. Her cheeks still burn when she thinks of how she succumbed to one night of exquisite pleasure. But her shame is only heightened when she discovers she's expecting ...more
Published July 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Pregnant with the Billionaire's Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pregnant with the Billionaire's Baby

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)
This is a mediocre book by an author who I feel has written some excellent books in her time. I think the whole set up was underwhelming. I have always felt the scenario of falling into bed together shortly after meeting due to an ungovernable attraction a hard one to pull off. Not an auspicious start to a true love story, in my opinion. I can't see why Luccy was so compelled to allow Sin to jump her bones. Especially for a woman who was so cautious about men and circumspect in her love life. Ye ...more
Delaney Diamond
Normally, I love HP books. They're fast-paced and I can read them in one day. Carole Mortimer has been writing for years, and I usually like her stories. I like them enough that I ignore her odd overuse of exclamation points throughout her books.

This one didn't quite do it for me, though. The main problem is that the hero and heroine argued constantly. Half the time, I didn't know why they were fighting. It seemed to be just a way to keep them apart. As the story wore on, it grew harder to finis
Tia
After one sizzling night together the heroine creeps out of the heroes room. Only for him to track her down and find out she was pregnant. He tries forcing her into a marriage that she doesn't want to the point where she is absolutely unhappy. Then when you think things can't get any worse, the villain stick his nose into it and says the baby are his. With no trust and the hero not showing her any love, she decides to leave. Only for the hero to find out the truth and begging her back.
Jenny
I hated the bitch annoying heroine who all she did was insult and degrade the hero and then suddenly and magically she is in love. Um, huh? Am I supposed to believe it? Awful, boring, repetitive and zero plot!
Pravana
Carole Mortimer is an author I will definitely pick up.

Opens very promisingly when the Heroine - Luccy is inspired to use the hero - Sin, who's a stranger to her in a bid to evade the advances of a client. Sin takes Luccy to his Suite in order to administer her a restorative brandy and ... passion overtakes them.

Then comes the misunderstanding. I didn't like that Sin was so ready to believe the creepy client but did not even think of asking Luccy for an explanation. That's why this book gets 3
Cherise
I hated both these characters and was mildly encouraged that they seemed to feel the same way about each other. Then suddenly - they're in love. Um, huh? Awful!
Michael
I don't know why I ever read HP books; I never end up liking them. This one is no exception
Fera フェルナンダ
In my opinion, the romance was a bit too rushed and there's almost no chemistry between the hero and heroine that I feel like reading a fast-paced-thrilled-action rather than a sweet (with some drama involved, I guess) romance which I first expected. That was why for the 2.5 stars. It could have been better though.
Christina Montminy
was a good read but jumped from fighting each other to so in love with each other in a snap & in just the 2nd last chapter. The drama was drawn out right down to the last minute.
Melissa
To much fighting

I thought there was two much fighting and not enough love.I like the ending love that they had twins but needed more passion less anger.
Bas Lee
Prachtig, zo ergerlijk stereotype
Ladyacct
I much prefer a heroine that stands up to her hero.
Sonya
Harlequins are what they are and Carole Mortimer is still one of my favorite authors, that said-- a lot of HR and her books have the same formula and story and she has gotten a little racier then what I remembered these are still my quick, guilty pleasure reads.
I loved this book. Sin and Luccy have a amazing one night together until Luccy runs out on Sin and he thinks she after his money. But after finding out she pregnant with his baby he takes her to his home in states and try everything to work things out but because he's listen to some unhappy people he believes her to be a gold digger. Great story. Awesome HEA. 5stars
Remington
Too many exclamation marks. And is it really necessary to name a character Luccy (with two c's), just to make it different? It was annoying to read.
Eleanor
This was a nice easy read that didn't need to much work put into it.
Rae T
Hero was amazing, heroine was annoying.

4.5 stars.
Brittney Bower
one of the worse books I have ever read.
Tonya Warner
A good story.
Ashima
Loved it!!
Leoneadamshotmail.Com
Leoneadamshotmail.Com marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Cameline Andabwa
Cameline Andabwa marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Rylie
Rylie marked it as to-read
Bebon
Bebon added it
Manali
Manali added it
Cherie McAlpine-Foster
Cherie McAlpine-Foster marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Deanna
Deanna marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
  • Bedded for Passion, Purchased for Pregnancy
  • Capelli's Captive Virgin
  • The Italian's Revenge
  • The Millionaire Boss's Baby
  • The Sheikh's Defiant Bride (Sheikh Tycoons, #1)
  • Boardroom Baby Surprise
  • Valentino's Love-Child
  • Having the Billionaire's Baby
  • Pleasure, Pregnancy and a Proposition (Harlequin Presents #2809)
  • Her Pregnancy Surprise
  • The French Tycoon's Pregnant Mistress
  • One Night, One Baby
Carole Mortimer was born in a village in England that she claims was so small that "if you blinked as you drove through it you could miss seeing it completely!" She adds that her parents still live in the house where she first came into the world, and her two brothers live very close by.

Carole's early ambition to become a nurse came to an abrupt end after only one year of training due to a weaknes
More about Carole Mortimer...
A Past Revenge Wife By Contract, Mistress By Demand The Duke's Cinderella Bride Lady Arabella's Scandalous Marriage The Return of the Renegade (The Scandalous St. Claires #1)