Start by marking “Pregnant with the Billionaire's Baby” as Want to Read:
Pregnant with the Billionaire's Baby

Pregnant with the Billionaire's Baby

3.51  ·  Rating Details  ·  625 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Jacob Sin Sinclair's one night with prim Luccy ended with an unexpected twist: she left him in the early hours of the morning, without a word!Luccy was overawed by the sinful billionaire's luxury penthouse. Her cheeks still burn when she thinks of how she succumbed to one night of exquisite pleasure. But her shame is only heightened when she discovers she's expecting Sin's ...more
Published July 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Pregnant with the Billionaire's Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pregnant with the Billionaire's Baby

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)
This is a mediocre book by an author who I feel has written some excellent books in her time. I think the whole set up was underwhelming. I have always felt the scenario of falling into bed together shortly after meeting due to an ungovernable attraction a hard one to pull off. Not an auspicious start to a true love story, in my opinion. I can't see why Luccy was so compelled to allow Sin to jump her bones. Especially for a woman who was so cautious about men and circumspect in her love life. Ye ...more
Tia
Aug 19, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it
After one sizzling night together the heroine creeps out of the heroes room. Only for him to track her down and find out she was pregnant. He tries forcing her into a marriage that she doesn't want to the point where she is absolutely unhappy. Then when you think things can't get any worse, the villain stick his nose into it and says the baby are his. With no trust and the hero not showing her any love, she decides to leave. Only for the hero to find out the truth and begging her back.
Delaney Diamond
Normally, I love HP books. They're fast-paced and I can read them in one day. Carole Mortimer has been writing for years, and I usually like her stories. I like them enough that I ignore her odd overuse of exclamation points throughout her books.

This one didn't quite do it for me, though. The main problem is that the hero and heroine argued constantly. Half the time, I didn't know why they were fighting. It seemed to be just a way to keep them apart. As the story wore on, it grew harder to finis
Jenny
May 17, 2013 Jenny rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I hated the bitch annoying heroine who all she did was insult and degrade the hero and then suddenly and magically she is in love. Um, huh? Am I supposed to believe it? Awful, boring, repetitive and zero plot!
Pravana
Jan 25, 2014 Pravana rated it really liked it
Carole Mortimer is an author I will definitely pick up.

Opens very promisingly when the Heroine - Luccy is inspired to use the hero - Sin, who's a stranger to her in a bid to evade the advances of a client. Sin takes Luccy to his Suite in order to administer her a restorative brandy and ... passion overtakes them.

Then comes the misunderstanding. I didn't like that Sin was so ready to believe the creepy client but did not even think of asking Luccy for an explanation. That's why this book gets 3
Cherise
Mar 08, 2012 Cherise rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance
I hated both these characters and was mildly encouraged that they seemed to feel the same way about each other. Then suddenly - they're in love. Um, huh? Awful!
Michael
May 15, 2010 Michael rated it it was ok
I don't know why I ever read HP books; I never end up liking them. This one is no exception
Jane
Sep 17, 2015 Jane rated it liked it
I don't really know I should laugh or cry at this book. The story really boils my blood at the initial stage whereby Mr Sin kept accusing Luccy. I was like.. Come on! How can you believe a one sided story from that idiot? Then next is about their relationship from wanting to marry to not getting marry. It doesn't bring much joy reading this book except the very last part which is beautifully written.
Fera Flies Free
In my opinion, the romance was a bit too rushed and there's almost no chemistry between the hero and heroine that I feel like reading a fast-paced-thrilled-action rather than a sweet (with some drama involved, I guess) romance which I first expected. That was why for the 2.5 stars. It could have been better though.
Christina Montminy
was a good read but jumped from fighting each other to so in love with each other in a snap & in just the 2nd last chapter. The drama was drawn out right down to the last minute.
Melissa
Oct 05, 2014 Melissa rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
To much fighting

I thought there was two much fighting and not enough love.I like the ending love that they had twins but needed more passion less anger.
Nour
Jun 04, 2016 Nour rated it did not like it
When I was done reading this book, the only thing that kept running through my head was: “What’s with all the exclamation marks?”
I’m sorry but nothing else made sense… when did the love between the two start? And how come all that resentment and disrespect allowed it to start in the first place?
Bas Lee
Apr 12, 2014 Bas Lee rated it did not like it
Prachtig, zo ergerlijk stereotype
Ladyacct
Jun 16, 2014 Ladyacct rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shorts
I much prefer a heroine that stands up to her hero.
L H
Aug 04, 2015 L H rated it liked it
2.5
Sonya
Dec 31, 2013 Sonya rated it liked it
Harlequins are what they are and Carole Mortimer is still one of my favorite authors, that said-- a lot of HR and her books have the same formula and story and she has gotten a little racier then what I remembered these are still my quick, guilty pleasure reads.
May 28, 2014 Sarah rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Sin and Luccy have a amazing one night together until Luccy runs out on Sin and he thinks she after his money. But after finding out she pregnant with his baby he takes her to his home in states and try everything to work things out but because he's listen to some unhappy people he believes her to be a gold digger. Great story. Awesome HEA. 5stars
Remington
May 16, 2012 Remington rated it did not like it
Too many exclamation marks. And is it really necessary to name a character Luccy (with two c's), just to make it different? It was annoying to read.
Eleanor
Jul 31, 2013 Eleanor rated it liked it
Shelves: romance-hot
This was a nice easy read that didn't need to much work put into it.
Rae T
Hero was amazing, heroine was annoying.

4.5 stars.
Janice
Nov 20, 2015 Janice rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
photographer / one night stand / pregnancy
Brittney Bower
Sep 21, 2013 Brittney Bower rated it did not like it
one of the worse books I have ever read.
Tonya Warner
Sayali
Sayali added it
Jun 28, 2016
Heidi
Heidi rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2016
Lorena
Lorena marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2016
  • Ruthless Billionaire, Forbidden Baby
  • Having the Billionaire's Baby
  • Not Forgiven, Never Forgotten
  • Capelli's Captive Virgin
  • Pregnant by the Greek Tycoon
  • The Secret Baby Bargain
  • Boardroom Baby Surprise
  • The Sheikh's Defiant Bride (Sheikh Tycoons, #1)
  • Pleasure, Pregnancy and a Proposition (Harlequin Presents #2809)
  • Her Pregnancy Surprise
  • Bedded for Passion, Purchased for Pregnancy
  • The Petrakos Bride
  • The Italian's Revenge
  • Hot Boss, Wicked Nights
  • Spanish Magnate, Red-Hot Revenge
  • Forbidden or For Bedding?
  • His Royal Love-Child (Royal Brides, #4; Scorsolini Princes, #2)
  • Magnate's Mistress...Accidentally Pregnant! (Modern Heat)
I have written almost 200 romance novels in contemporary and Regency.

I am a USA Today Bestselling Author and recipient of the 2015 RWA Lifetime Achievement Award. In 2014 I received a Pioneer of Romance Award from Romantic Times in the US and in 2012 I was recognised by Queen Elizabeth II for my 'outstanding service to literature'.

I am very happily married to Peter with six sons, and live on the
More about Carole Mortimer...