Start by marking “One Night with the Rebel Billionaire” as Want to Read:
One Night with the Rebel Billionaire

One Night with the Rebel Billionaire (Untamed Billionaires #1)

3.42 of 5 stars 3.42  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  14 reviews
When Roane Elliott meets a naked stranger on the beach, her second thought is to challenge his trespassing. Her first thought makes her innocent heart beat quite erratically!Then she discovers the stranger is Adam Bryant, the wickedly smoldering son of the Bryant dynasty. After a decade away, he's back to claim what's rightfully his...however willful the prize.

Roane is det
Paperback, Harlequin Presents, #2833, 192 pages
Published June 1st 2009 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about One Night with the Rebel Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Night with the Rebel Billionaire

Chinablue_25 West Bostedor
I really enjoyed the two characters in this one. I also appreciated the metaphors and hidden life lessons. I read a few of the reviews and was prepared to be disappointed. I wonder if the few bad reviews I read were written by people who just didn't get it. I do know one review complained about misspellings when in actualality the book was simply written by a British author or perhaps edited by a Brit! As far as harlequin romance goes this one was above and beyond the norm. There was actually de ...more
This was a bit of a fail for me. There's really not much of a plot in this book--just sexual attraction and lots of action. Sort of like erotica, but without the erotic detail. The plot is vague--there's a family company that does something, although what is never defined; the heroine works for the company but what she does is never mentioned; the hero and his brother maybe grew up together on Martha's Vineyard, but maybe not since about two-thirds of the way through the book we find out the you ...more
Oooh My! I'll hop on the back of his bike any day! d;)

I really loved this book! Roane was strong and sassy and gave as good as she got. Obviously, Adam was a typical gorgeous HP alpha male, but I think he might be the most sexy and sensually written hero to date.. Sometimes when authors attempt this, it goes sideways and the H seems kinda kinky. Adam, however, had a serious "YUM" factor, not mention a really good guy. You're gonna want an Adam of your very own...... along with one of those misti
Nice read. I like that Roane's love is so unconditional. She was feisty and was actually the mature one if u ask me. Adam had issues he had to work on but he was lucky to have someone like Roane to support him and understood him better than he understood himself. She actually guided him in his healing and self discovery. His arrogance irritated me at first but then he was good for Roane.
I was falling asleep while reading this, which wasn't really a reflection on the book, though the book itself wasn't that memorable. It wasn't a particularly Presents Presents title, in that which it did feature a mostly innocent and a wealthy business man, it was more about an estranged family? I don't know. But I did dig that the epilogue was the hero and heroine getting married post-having a kid. If you're going to go in on that ending, at least do that.
Lenore Kosinski
I can't quite figure out what I love about this one. Adam is brooding, which can be annoying....but Roane calls him on it, and they're just such an amusing pairing. SHe has just enough spunk to take him on. And the chemistry was off the charts! ANd I didn't feel that all they had going for them was the physical...I could see bits of more. So, definitely rereadable.
This one didn't really do a thing for me. At first when it started out I actually thought I was gonna really like it but it kind of took a whole different route different from what I thought it would. I gave it a chance and I can't just open up a book and not finish it so I did but I thought there maybe wasn't enough of a story to it ... hard to explain.
Jean Barrett
This is my first Trish Wylie book, and I really liked it. At times I wanted to get hold of Adam and give him a good shake for missing what was so obviously under his nose, but he redeemed himself in the end. I liked the ending from his point of view.
The beginning chapters were boring. But somewhere in the middle the story turned out to be good. The romance was sweet and funny.

The best part was the epilogue. It was from Adam's pov (the hero). Very touching.
The grammar is SOOOOO bad. I can't even get into the smut cause it makes me so mad. How hard is it to edit for spelling mistakes?
Robyn Rychards
Another fun read from Trish Wylie!
I loved it....
3.5 stars.
Beiza added it
Nov 28, 2015
Oladeji Shola
Oladeji Shola marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2015
Tara Hale
Tara Hale marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2015
Breanne marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Katie marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Prettywow marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Nialiesa marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Mona marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
O marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Aletta marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Angela.Andrew marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Amma Kisswah
Amma Kisswah marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Writing for Harlequin Mills & Boon, Irish author Trish Wylie is a three times Romantic Times Reviewers Choice Award winner and has finalled in the Holt, Booksellers Best, Golden Quill and EPPIE Awards. Though madly in love with New York she still resides in Ireland with numerous four-legged friends who ignore her when she bemoans the lack of a local Starbucks.
More about Trish Wylie...

Untamed Billionaires (2 books)
  • Devil in a Dark Blue Suit (Untamed Billionaires) (Harlequin Presents, #2881)