Start by marking “One Night with the Rebel Billionaire” as Want to Read:
One Night with the Rebel Billionaire

One Night with the Rebel Billionaire (Untamed Billionaires #1)

3.33  ·  Rating Details  ·  73 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
When Roane Elliott meets a naked stranger on the beach, her second thought is to challenge his trespassing. Her first thought makes her innocent heart beat quite erratically!Then she discovers the stranger is Adam Bryant, the wickedly smoldering son of the Bryant dynasty. After a decade away, he's back to claim what's rightfully his...however willful the prize.

Roane is det
Paperback, Harlequin Presents, #2833, 192 pages
Published June 1st 2009 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about One Night with the Rebel Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Night with the Rebel Billionaire

Sophie
Mar 07, 2011 Sophie rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2011-books
This was a bit of a fail for me. There's really not much of a plot in this book--just sexual attraction and lots of action. Sort of like erotica, but without the erotic detail. The plot is vague--there's a family company that does something, although what is never defined; the heroine works for the company but what she does is never mentioned; the hero and his brother maybe grew up together on Martha's Vineyard, but maybe not since about two-thirds of the way through the book we find out the you ...more
Chinablue_25 West Bostedor
May 04, 2010 Chinablue_25 West Bostedor rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the two characters in this one. I also appreciated the metaphors and hidden life lessons. I read a few of the reviews and was prepared to be disappointed. I wonder if the few bad reviews I read were written by people who just didn't get it. I do know one review complained about misspellings when in actualality the book was simply written by a British author or perhaps edited by a Brit! As far as harlequin romance goes this one was above and beyond the norm. There was actually de ...more
Baseballmom
Sep 23, 2014 Baseballmom rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oooh My! I'll hop on the back of his bike any day! d;)

I really loved this book! Roane was strong and sassy and gave as good as she got. Obviously, Adam was a typical gorgeous HP alpha male, but I think he might be the most sexy and sensually written hero to date.. Sometimes when authors attempt this, it goes sideways and the H seems kinda kinky. Adam, however, had a serious "YUM" factor, not mention a really good guy. You're gonna want an Adam of your very own...... along with one of those misti
Blzd
May 05, 2015 Blzd rated it it was amazing
Nice read. I like that Roane's love is so unconditional. She was feisty and was actually the mature one if u ask me. Adam had issues he had to work on but he was lucky to have someone like Roane to support him and understood him better than he understood himself. She actually guided him in his healing and self discovery. His arrogance irritated me at first but then he was good for Roane.
Jess
I was falling asleep while reading this, which wasn't really a reflection on the book, though the book itself wasn't that memorable. It wasn't a particularly Presents Presents title, in that which it did feature a mostly innocent and a wealthy business man, it was more about an estranged family? I don't know. But I did dig that the epilogue was the hero and heroine getting married post-having a kid. If you're going to go in on that ending, at least do that.
Lenore Kosinski
Oct 14, 2013 Lenore Kosinski rated it really liked it
Shelves: harlequin
I can't quite figure out what I love about this one. Adam is brooding, which can be annoying....but Roane calls him on it, and they're just such an amusing pairing. SHe has just enough spunk to take him on. And the chemistry was off the charts! ANd I didn't feel that all they had going for them was the physical...I could see bits of more. So, definitely rereadable.
Kelly
May 07, 2009 Kelly rated it did not like it
This one didn't really do a thing for me. At first when it started out I actually thought I was gonna really like it but it kind of took a whole different route different from what I thought it would. I gave it a chance and I can't just open up a book and not finish it so I did but I thought there maybe wasn't enough of a story to it ... hard to explain.
Jean Barrett
May 30, 2013 Jean Barrett rated it really liked it
This is my first Trish Wylie book, and I really liked it. At times I wanted to get hold of Adam and give him a good shake for missing what was so obviously under his nose, but he redeemed himself in the end. I liked the ending from his point of view.
Erika
Oct 19, 2011 Erika rated it liked it
The beginning chapters were boring. But somewhere in the middle the story turned out to be good. The romance was sweet and funny.

The best part was the epilogue. It was from Adam's pov (the hero). Very touching.
Lisa
Jul 15, 2009 Lisa rated it did not like it
The grammar is SOOOOO bad. I can't even get into the smut cause it makes me so mad. How hard is it to edit for spelling mistakes?
Robyn Rychards
Apr 02, 2013 Robyn Rychards rated it really liked it
Another fun read from Trish Wylie!
Tizah
Jamie
Jamie added it
Jul 11, 2016
Willams Angelina
Willams Angelina marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2016
Tserten Tenzin
Tserten Tenzin marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
Tshepiso
Tshepiso marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
Lynne
Lynne rated it it was ok
Jul 04, 2016
Irma04
Irma04 added it
May 27, 2016
Irmaria
Irmaria marked it as to-read
May 01, 2016
Cana
Cana marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2016
Kadian Sutherland
Kadian Sutherland marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Serlina
Serlina rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2016
Robin
Robin rated it liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Anna
Anna rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2016
Kristina
Kristina rated it liked it
Mar 20, 2016
Lindsey
Lindsey rated it did not like it
Feb 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Writing for Harlequin Mills & Boon, Irish author Trish Wylie is a three times Romantic Times Reviewers Choice Award winner and has finalled in the Holt, Booksellers Best, Golden Quill and EPPIE Awards. Though madly in love with New York she still resides in Ireland with numerous four-legged friends who ignore her when she bemoans the lack of a local Starbucks.
More about Trish Wylie...

Untamed Billionaires (2 books)
  • Devil in a Dark Blue Suit (Untamed Billionaires) (Harlequin Presents, #2881)