Start by marking “Ruthless Tycoon, Inexperienced Mistress” as Want to Read:
Ruthless Tycoon, Inexperienced Mistress

Ruthless Tycoon, Inexperienced Mistress

Cesar Caretti has had a string of sophisticated socialites warming his bed--until he meets Jude. Her untainted beauty sets his Spanish blood on fire!Jude struggles to keep up with Cesar's glamorous world. Then her inexperience is fully revealed: she's expecting the Spaniard's baby. For Cesar there is only one option--marriage. After all, he is a Caretti. And, as Jude disco ...more
Published June 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Ruthless Tycoon, Inexperienced Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ruthless Tycoon, Inexperienced Mistress

Lisa Kay
Artwork by Leigh Kerkam

Why do I love ‘stuck-in-the-snow-together’ stories so much? I guess I have a not-so-secret fantasy about getting snowbound with a brooding billionaire. Anyway, this one worked for me.

Cesar’s brother has a mystery project and Cesar’s hoping it doesn’t include a romantic relationship with designer, Jude. He finds her way too attractive, despite her ever-present blue jeans. She sleeps in baggy tee-shirts, he slumbers in the nude. He’s also a city dweller; she loves gardening
Paula Legate
Oct 18, 2016 Paula Legate rated it liked it
Shelves: romance-suspence
I think the title was all wrong for this book. Cesar was use to having his way. He was a very rich man, and sexy too. He was not use to anyone telling him what to do. Jude threw him for a loop. She was not afraid to tell him what she thought. I don't recall him being ruthless, or mean. I like my heroine's with a back bone. With that being said I think Jude took it a little too far. She was one stubborn lady, that did not like to give in. I think she enjoyed the fighting, and holding her ground. ...more
I read this and have absolutely no recollection of anything that happened in it except the story of how the wastrel brother fell in love with the stripper with a heart of gold would have been more interesting. I'm just saying.
Christina Montminy
Jan 11, 2014 Christina Montminy rated it really liked it
it was a good book to read. I wasn't all that sure about Cesar, his character was so rigid & unrelenting. Jude was stubborn & unrelenting in her own way. I enjoyed that they ended up in the same sort of position that his brother had been in(with the exception that his brother knew he loved his woman) but it was dragged on longer that I wished for. For a while I really wondered if there was actually love there between them.
Mar 22, 2013 Lb rated it it was ok
Darn such a promising book but the attempt to make the heroine look strong and independent went too far. She's more like a confused and all over the place nag that dragged on throughout the chapters. There is no chemistry at all between the h & h. Thank goodness this is just part of the bundle books that I purchased. Not worth reading after it's all said and done. The title is misleading. It should have been "Ruthless Mistress, Inexperienced Tycoon."
Tonya Warner
When Jude agrees to help her friend and confront his brother, she doesn't realize that Cesar is almost more than she can handle. Cesar had lost the love of his life at a very young age. Faced with the stubborn, opinionate Jude, he realizes that shy and subservient might not be what he really wanted.

A nice story.
Florcita rated it liked it
Mar 15, 2016
Amelia Shania
Amelia Shania rated it liked it
Jul 04, 2013
Isabel Gzm
Isabel Gzm rated it did not like it
Sep 24, 2016
Hildegunn rated it liked it
Nov 30, 2015
Brigitte rated it it was ok
Aug 14, 2013
Lillium rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2015
Mae rated it it was ok
Sep 11, 2009
Catarina Pinho
Catarina Pinho rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2016
Jessica rated it it was ok
Jun 11, 2015
Lucía Casanova
Lucía Casanova rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2014
Alexa rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2011
Grace rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2015
Lily rated it liked it
Jun 27, 2014
ѕєяєηιтι rated it liked it
Feb 15, 2012
Brittany rated it it was ok
Aug 12, 2013
Kim rated it liked it
Aug 25, 2016
J.L. Sheppard
J.L. Sheppard rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2013
Lobna rated it liked it
Sep 27, 2012
Betty rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2015
Purki Gultekin
Purki Gultekin rated it liked it
Mar 12, 2013
Sisinins rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2014
Nikky rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Cathy Williams was born in the island of Trinidad, the West Indies. She is a great believer in the power of perseverance as she had never written anything before (apart from school essays a lifetime ago!) and from the starting point of zero has now fulfilled her ambition to pursue this most enjoyable of careers. She would encourage any would-be writer to have faith and go for it!

She has been writi
More about Cathy Williams...