Start by marking “Model, Incorporated” as Want to Read:
Model, Incorporated

Model, Incorporated

3.32 of 5 stars 3.32  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Plucked from obscurity, beautiful Melody Ann Croft is making her way up the industry ladder. But Melody Ann is gone...in her place is "Mac" and with her looks, brains, and drive, she may well be on the brink of becoming America's top model. Suddenly Mac's seeing her name in the tabloids, being wooed by billionaire businessmen...and sharing intimate late-night dinners with...more
Published August 11th 2009 by William Morrow Paperbacks (first published July 28th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Model, Incorporated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Model, Incorporated

Shelby Lee
This one is going to be short and sweet today, fellows!

This is definitely not my regular type of book. I got this one on the cheap and may have been a bit confused as to what it was about, but I don’t regret the purchase!

This is a quick and entertaining read that provides an interesting insight to the model world while also being a story about relationships and what a struggle it can be to form them. Also, this is apparently a sequel but I never read the first book and really don’t feel like I w...more
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Angela S. for TeensReadToo.com

MAC is back and ready for her close-up.

After nine months full of turmoil, MAC, formerly known as Melody Ann Croft, is ready to be the top model in the industry. She's done fashion week in New York and abroad and has even appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

What's next for the most wanted face in the modeling world?

Of course, that would be the coveted partnership with Cover Girl. MAC has already been starving herself to keep her bookers happy and...more
Becky
Jul 25, 2011 Becky added it
In an effort to be "authentic" I will admit to reading this book. No offense to the author, but it was not the best fiction I've read. It was the only light reading I had while I was away and it was on the $2 table at the bookstore. My defense: it's summer.
Kimberly
A great follow up book. As with the first book the plot wasn't all the complex, but it was very entertaining. I very much enjoyed the journey the author took me on. I hope their is a third book so I can find out more about Mac Croft's life!
Angela
I was not the demographic for this book. I was hoping it would have juicy insight into the modeling world and would be a fast-paced fun read. But it is more of a young adult book (oops!) and the sequel to an earlier novel, which I haven't read.
Dina
I'm currently reading this book. I found it at The Dollar Tree & thought it would be a cute quick summer read. It is!!! Easy to read, no foul language, no harsh sex scenes. Something light & refreshing!
Meg
Not terribly well-written, but it was perfect as an easy, fluffy summer novel. It was worth the $2 the bookstore was charging for it.
Th_eresa
Th_eresa marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Aiya
Aiya marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Melina
Melina marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Chelsea C
Chelsea C marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
Lhk
Lhk marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Adriane Duron
Adriane Duron marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Carla Pivonski
Carla Pivonski marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
Freda
Freda marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2013
Dalchickie
Dalchickie marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2013
Aisyah Roslan
Aisyah Roslan marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2013
Angel An An
Angel An An marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2013
Cheekygryphon
Cheekygryphon marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Constantly in search of new frontiers, Carol Alt is the ultimate chameleon. Since her days as the world’s most renowned Supermodel, Carol Alt has gone on to be author, actress and entrepreneur. Having had enormous success in all her endeavors such as being a USA Today Best-Selling Author for her books on Raw food; a multi- award winning actress; the face of her own line of cosmetics; having a numb...more
More about Carol Alt...
Eating in the Raw: A Beginner's Guide to Getting Slimmer, Feeling Healthier, and Looking Younger the Raw-Food Way This Year's Model The Raw 50: 10 Amazing Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Snacks, and Drinks for Your Raw Food Lifestyle Easy Sexy Raw: 130 Raw Food Recipes, Tools, and Tips to Make You Feel Gorgeous and Satisfied A Healthy You