Start by marking “Model, Incorporated” as Want to Read:
Model, Incorporated

Model, Incorporated

3.38  ·  Rating Details  ·  60 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Plucked from obscurity, beautiful Melody Ann Croft is making her way up the industry ladder. But Melody Ann is gone...in her place is "Mac" and with her looks, brains, and drive, she may well be on the brink of becoming America's top model. Suddenly Mac's seeing her name in the tabloids, being wooed by billionaire businessmen...and sharing intimate late-night dinners with ...more
Published August 11th 2009 by William Morrow Paperbacks (first published July 28th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Model, Incorporated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Model, Incorporated

Adriane
I tried, I really did, but this book is going back on the library shelf.

I guess I expected more of a kiss-and-tell, fictionally true, model in the big city who gets jerked around and sleeps around. The good girl gone bad, if you will.

Unfortunately, I just don't think "Mac" is believable as a model on the rise. Firstly, she continually claims she's only in the business for the money/security, then gushes on and on about how much she absolutely LOVES her job. One moment she's pining for the colleg
Shelby Lee
Jun 01, 2014 Shelby Lee rated it liked it
This one is going to be short and sweet today, fellows!

This is definitely not my regular type of book. I got this one on the cheap and may have been a bit confused as to what it was about, but I don’t regret the purchase!

This is a quick and entertaining read that provides an interesting insight to the model world while also being a story about relationships and what a struggle it can be to form them. Also, this is apparently a sequel but I never read the first book and really don’t feel like I w
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Angela S. for TeensReadToo.com

MAC is back and ready for her close-up.

After nine months full of turmoil, MAC, formerly known as Melody Ann Croft, is ready to be the top model in the industry. She's done fashion week in New York and abroad and has even appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

What's next for the most wanted face in the modeling world?

Of course, that would be the coveted partnership with Cover Girl. MAC has already been starving herself to keep her bookers happy and
Maryann Fox
A very good sequel to This Year's Model about the further life of model Mac Croft as her career takes off. Would love another book about her
Becky
Jul 25, 2011 Becky added it
In an effort to be "authentic" I will admit to reading this book. No offense to the author, but it was not the best fiction I've read. It was the only light reading I had while I was away and it was on the $2 table at the bookstore. My defense: it's summer.
Kimberly
Apr 05, 2010 Kimberly rated it it was amazing
A great follow up book. As with the first book the plot wasn't all the complex, but it was very entertaining. I very much enjoyed the journey the author took me on. I hope their is a third book so I can find out more about Mac Croft's life!
Angela
Dec 19, 2011 Angela rated it did not like it
I was not the demographic for this book. I was hoping it would have juicy insight into the modeling world and would be a fast-paced fun read. But it is more of a young adult book (oops!) and the sequel to an earlier novel, which I haven't read.
Dina
Nov 04, 2012 Dina rated it liked it
I'm currently reading this book. I found it at The Dollar Tree & thought it would be a cute quick summer read. It is!!! Easy to read, no foul language, no harsh sex scenes. Something light & refreshing!
Meg
Aug 10, 2011 Meg rated it liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
Not terribly well-written, but it was perfect as an easy, fluffy summer novel. It was worth the $2 the bookstore was charging for it.
Grant
Grant is currently reading it
Jun 20, 2016
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Funnyfunfun
Funnyfunfun marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Natasa
Natasa marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
Ellie
Ellie rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2016
Morgan
Morgan added it
Mar 15, 2016
Savannah Avery
Savannah Avery marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2016
Meg
Meg marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2016
c
c rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2015
Breley Preble
Breley Preble rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2015
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2016
Cindy
Cindy rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2015
Hannah Rodger
Hannah Rodger marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Suzanne
Suzanne rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2015
Moon Cheyenne
Moon Cheyenne rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2015
Jennie
Jennie marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Cheekykara8585
Cheekykara8585 marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Gizmo4us
Gizmo4us marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Constantly in search of new frontiers, Carol Alt is the ultimate chameleon. Since her days as the world’s most renowned Supermodel, Carol Alt has gone on to be author, actress and entrepreneur. Having had enormous success in all her endeavors such as being a USA Today Best-Selling Author for her books on Raw food; a multi- award winning actress; the face of her own line of cosmetics; having a numb ...more
More about Carol Alt...