Start by marking “Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 14” as Want to Read:
Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 14

Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 14 (Lovely*Complex #14)

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  1,236 ratings  ·  19 reviews

R to L (Japanese Style). Risa thought life was going great, but she didn't count on her grandpa returning from abroad and taking an instant disliking to her boyfriend. Granpa is determined to save his beloved granddaughter from an unsuitable match. But will he go so far as to hire a busty beauty to seduce Ôtani?!
Published September 1st 2009 by VIZ Media LLC (first published July 14th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 14, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 14

No quiero que acabe T-T
Sébaste Gagné
Non. Juste... Non. Ce volume était vraiment trop ridicule pour moi, je suis désolé. Bien sûr, Lovely Complex est une comédie, mais là j'ai l'impression d'être en train de lire un des pires volumes de Switch Girl.

C'est juste vraiment trop "over-the-top" pour moi, tout ça. Mais bon. La fin me rassure un peu que la série va reprendre son cours habituel (sans les hôtesses et les kidnappings et autres inventions trop farfelues de l'auteure orz...).

Et puis pourquoi la couverture est presque la même q
So many wacky hijinks! At least things got fixed after Risa's grandpa meddled in everything. And it makes sense why he hated Ôtani so much, too. He just wanted better for his granddaughter. And I'm hoping Haruka has better luck soon. Going after Risa when she's head over heels for Ôtani was never going to get him to a happy ending. He's a sweetie (when he's not being a jerk to Ôtani, at least), and he deserves a happy ending. Especially now. ^_^ I just just wish I wasn't almost as the end of the ...more
I'll start by saying that this manga series is great overall and the end of this volume pretty much lets the reader know that things will be return to more normal shenanigans in the next book, but honestly? This volume (plus the last one) just pushed themselves over the line of believable ridiculousness.

I always like the quirky nature of Koizumi and Otani's story lines and I don't even mind that much of their plot is about other people trying to break them up. HOWEVER, this sort of off-the-char
Sakura Yue Michaelis
First I thought Otani was a a real jerk by not believing his girlfriend telling him about this ho. He even became angry! I thought this volume was not going to be so great... I was decided to give it only 3 stars... But he redeemed himself later... So the ho was really a mean ho who tried to harm Risa. Grandpa asked Otani for help, even if there were yakuza at the ho's house (I just learned what 'yakuza' is: the mob). Otani was not afraid cuz he needed to save Risa. And then, in the apartment, h ...more
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Uh oh looks like Risa has yet to find something else to deal. This time it has to do with her Grandpa not liking Otani. Now what? This one was good. As always the art is drawn really well. That cover is cute!
Debería haber terminado hace unos cuantos tomos la serie. La verdad que todo esto es puro relleno u.u
Me saca un par de sonrisas por eso le doy 3 estrellas, porque si debo ser objetiva es todo bastante malo!
This volume was okay. It definitely wasn't the best, but it was okay. One of my favorite things about Koizumi and Otani's relationship is their love for Umibozu! It's very relatable!
This is such a good book, can't wait for the next one!
Amy Gideon
This was one of the more wackier volumes. Super entertaining though!
Nicole Lawson
See volume 1 for a review of the entire series.
[Ch. 52-55:]

Aw, they survived that obstacle! :)
I really love them together.
But I wish we could see them kiss more. I swear I've only seem them kiss like 5 times.
Michelle Zafora
I absolutely LOVED this volume! it was too hilarious for words, i enjoyed every minute that i read it. its sad that this series is coming to any end :(
Conclusion to the storyarc with Risa's crazy shorty hating grandfather, and another self contained arc about Haruka. Only two more volumes left...
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tanggal 23 Juni 2007.
CJ - So, you wanna play with magic?
One of my favorite serials. I can't believe this is almost over!
Im going to miss this series after i finish it. *sobs*
Joanne Hansteen
Joanne Hansteen marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2015
Nicola marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2015
NLorey marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
Alexa marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
  • Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, Vol. 6
  • Monkey High!, Vol. 3
  • High School Debut, Vol. 12 (High School Debut, #12)
Aya Nakahara is an award-winning Japanese comic book author who made her debut in 1995. She is most famous for her Kansai-dialect romantic comedy series Lovely Complex (also known as ラブコン or LoveCom) which as well as spawning a feature film and a 24-episode animated television series has been translated into many different languages and has been published across the world.

She primarily writes in t
More about Aya Nakahara...

Lovely*Complex (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Love★Com, Vol. 1