Start by marking “Attitude is Everything Rev Ed: 10 Life-Changing Steps to Turning Attitude into Action” as Want to Read:

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  177 ratings  ·  24 reviews
In the world of professional speakers, Keith Harrell is making a difference. The Wall Street Journal recognized it, dubbing him "A Star with Attitude." Such clients as IBM, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Motorola, GM, Marriott International, and Boeing know it—that's why Keith is one of the most in-demand speakers on the circuit. And, as you read this book, you will know it, too. K...more
Published May 10th 2005 by HarperBusiness (first published January 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Attitude is Everything Rev Ed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Attitude is Everything Rev Ed

Attitude Is Everything
التوجه هو كل شئ
Ghadeer Al-saleh
قرأت العنوان فقلت: هل من الممكن أن يغيرني للأحسن هذا الكتاب؟؟؟؟
لم أتوقع أن يحدث في حياتي نقلة جذرية تغيرني للأفضل في جوانب عدة وأهمها كيفية التعامل مع ظروف الحياة وتذليلها لصالحي ..
كيث هاريل أفادني وأمتعني .. أدين له بالكثير
Mohammed Almahfoudh
"I can't do anything right" , "I really unlucky", "I'm stupid". Those were some of the things we say aloud about ourselves, but more importantly we keep repeating them when faced with difficulties in life. This book is basically an attitude corrector. After reading this book the above phrases should sound something like this: "I can do anything right, if I really want to do it" , "I'm the luckiest person on this earth" , "I'm a genius". Well, I might have exaggerated the above phrases, but we re...more
Sachin
Sep 23, 2014 Sachin rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who wants quick motivation to do more
There wasn't much of anything in the book that was new to me.

The author does give some good points, and I did feel my motivation go up after reading this book. It's evident that Keith Harrell is indeed a good motivational speaker.

If you've never read anything about self-motivation before, then this is a good book to start with.

You may also appreciate this book for a quick pick me up when you're feeling a bit down.
Don
I was read this book because it was recommended to me, and it's like gum or a breath mint: if someone offers it to you, there's a reason and you should take it. So I read it (audio book via audible actually) and it was worth reading. There's some real tales of hardship out there in this world, and as long as you remind yourself of this you can keep perspective and realize that things really aren't all that bad. Actually they're pretty great. So if you convey this to others, it's a self-fulfillin...more
Lisa Ryan
I liked Keith's enthusiasm as he shares this story about how to got to his current level of success. It's a little more autobiographical than I like. I love to hear stories and I'm also looking for high content.

As a classic book on gratitude, I included it in the recommended reading section of my book The Upside of Down Times: Discovering the Power of Gratitude which can be found here: http://amzn.to/NjNs06
DPetrichor
Listening to Keith harrell was a pleasure.Whatever he says in this book carries a lot of weight.I thouroughly enjoyed listening to this audio book and got inpired for sure! Though I didn't pen down anything....I'm sure my subconscious has retained some of the great things he has spoken about!
Leslie
I was really hoping that this book would tell me something I didn't already know, but it was basically about positive thinking [which, granted, is not my strong point]. But Keith Harrell seems like a really likeable guy, and I enjoyed the book - it just didn't necessarily change my life.
Lindsy
Enjoyed the book - lots of good reminders about how changing your own perspective really can help drive solutions to everyday problems. You will never think of the phrase super-fantastic in the same way before this book.
Ayo Oyewusi
Just completely loving this book, inspirational and a must read, attitude really is everything - whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right.
Chetta
I'm sure the author is a better speaker than writer. The information could have been edited down...even if this was a short read. Still. Worth reading.
Michelle
Oct 02, 2008 Michelle rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Michelle by: me
This was an excellent book. Easy read that can be applied to life. That is if your mind and willingness to change is open and ready....
MaryJohanna
Closing speaker at the 2010 AACN/NTI annual meeting.
Quite a character!.... but so far, much more fun to listen to than to read.
Lori Grant
A should-read book on success in self development for knowledge workers, managers, executives, and entrepreneurs.
Annie
teaches you how important a positive attitude is and ways to work on getting one on a regular basis.
Brian
A good book on how to use attitude toward positive steps in your life, career and relationships.
Phino Deleon
Loved it!
One of my favorite self help titles.
Super-Fantastic!
Ryan Roy
Actually really really liked this one... recommend for anyone
Beverly Leach
A must read, changed my outlook on facing hard times.
Adam Blez
I had the pleasure to meet him and he was a nice man.
Mohammad Burger-gi
Attitude is a genius word in English.
Mark Sturgell
Mark Sturgell marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Habbi Sschool
Habbi Sschool marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Einar
Einar added it
Oct 13, 2014
Rin Thavy
Rin Thavy is currently reading it
Oct 12, 2014
Attitude Is Everything for Success CONNECT: Building Success Through People, Purpose, and Performance Attitude Plus Self-Confidence Attitude is Everything! Attitude of Gratitude