Start by marking “Attitude is Everything Rev Ed: 10 Life-Changing Steps to Turning Attitude into Action” as Want to Read:

In the world of professional speakers, Keith Harrell is making a difference. The Wall Street Journal recognized it, dubbing him "A Star with Attitude." Such clients as IBM, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Motorola, GM, Marriott International, and Boeing know it—that's why Keith is one of the most in-demand speakers on the circuit. And, as you read this book, you will know it, too. K ...more
Published May 10th 2005 by HarperBusiness (first published January 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Attitude is Everything Rev Ed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Attitude is Everything Rev Ed

Ghadeer Al-saleh
قرأت العنوان فقلت: هل من الممكن أن يغيرني للأحسن هذا الكتاب؟؟؟؟
لم أتوقع أن يحدث في حياتي نقلة جذرية تغيرني للأفضل في جوانب عدة وأهمها كيفية التعامل مع ظروف الحياة وتذليلها لصالحي ..
كيث هاريل أفادني وأمتعني .. أدين له بالكثير
Mohammed Almahfoudh
"I can't do anything right" , "I really unlucky", "I'm stupid". Those were some of the things we say aloud about ourselves, but more importantly we keep repeating them when faced with difficulties in life. This book is basically an attitude corrector. After reading this book the above phrases should sound something like this: "I can do anything right, if I really want to do it" , "I'm the luckiest person on this earth" , "I'm a genius". Well, I might have exaggerated the above phrases, but we re ...more
Lindsy
Dec 27, 2013 Lindsy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed the book - lots of good reminders about how changing your own perspective really can help drive solutions to everyday problems. You will never think of the phrase super-fantastic in the same way before this book.
Phino Deleon
Sep 11, 2013 Phino Deleon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!
One of my favorite self help titles.
Super-Fantastic!
Carol
Jan 17, 2017 Carol rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was fortunate to see this speaker many years ago, and discovered his book in my "to read" stack. In googling the author to see where he is today, I was saddened to learn he passed away in 2010. The book is a bit dated and examples/stories very simple but concepts good; more recent research on happiness and positivity by other authors bring Harrell's concepts to a new level in today's world so I don't know I would recommend the book to others. Probably more inspiring is to find a YouTube video ...more
Maria
Not a fan of the very autobiographical style. I prefer a more direct, distilled approach. Especially since some of the examples were depressing.
Cát Tường
Feb 11, 2017 Cát Tường rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The great self-help. Thank you very much!
Don
Nov 29, 2008 Don rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
I was read this book because it was recommended to me, and it's like gum or a breath mint: if someone offers it to you, there's a reason and you should take it. So I read it (audio book via audible actually) and it was worth reading. There's some real tales of hardship out there in this world, and as long as you remind yourself of this you can keep perspective and realize that things really aren't all that bad. Actually they're pretty great. So if you convey this to others, it's a self-fulfillin ...more
Alaa Bit Hashim
Jan 19, 2016 Alaa Bit Hashim rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Challenges- life is full of them; without them, how would you know and realize the awesome power that lives within you." - Keith Harrell.
Another great inspirational and motivational book, I personally believe that you can never have enough of such books, we all need constant reminders that we have the power to achieve our dreams, we all need to be reminded of how our way of thinking can make significant changes in our lives.
Keith is without a doubt a great motivational speaker, and in this boo
Lisa Ryan
Jul 10, 2012 Lisa Ryan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked Keith's enthusiasm as he shares this story about how to got to his current level of success. It's a little more autobiographical than I like. I love to hear stories and I'm also looking for high content.

As a classic book on gratitude, I included it in the recommended reading section of my book The Upside of Down Times: Discovering the Power of Gratitude which can be found here: http://amzn.to/NjNs06
Sachin Ganpat
Sep 23, 2014 Sachin Ganpat rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who wants quick motivation to do more
There wasn't much of anything in the book that was new to me.

The author does give some good points, and I did feel my motivation go up after reading this book. It's evident that Keith Harrell is indeed a good motivational speaker.

If you've never read anything about self-motivation before, then this is a good book to start with.

You may also appreciate this book for a quick pick me up when you're feeling a bit down.
Koby Bryan
Jan 23, 2015 Koby Bryan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was an abundance of mental health actionable guidance, packed in a very readable principled-story format. It is making its way into my permanent collection as an incredible reference book. I am actually carrying this book with me to randomly re-read parts of it during the day!
DPetrichor
Jan 09, 2009 DPetrichor rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books2009
Listening to Keith harrell was a pleasure.Whatever he says in this book carries a lot of weight.I thouroughly enjoyed listening to this audio book and got inpired for sure! Though I didn't pen down anything....I'm sure my subconscious has retained some of the great things he has spoken about!
Tina
Fiiiiiiinally finished this book. It took me ages, but I did it! :D
Amri
Dec 08, 2008 Amri rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
this book is work
Brian
A good book on how to use attitude toward positive steps in your life, career and relationships.
Ayo Oyewusi
Jul 26, 2013 Ayo Oyewusi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just completely loving this book, inspirational and a must read, attitude really is everything - whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right.
MaryJohanna
Closing speaker at the 2010 AACN/NTI annual meeting.
Quite a character!.... but so far, much more fun to listen to than to read.
John
Dec 20, 2014 John rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio-versions
well, he is quite the motivated man
full of enthusiasm for sure
you should find some nuggets here for real
Adam Blez
Apr 10, 2013 Adam Blez rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I had the pleasure to meet him and he was a nice man.
Chetta
Nov 02, 2012 Chetta rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm sure the author is a better speaker than writer. The information could have been edited down...even if this was a short read. Still. Worth reading.
Lori Grant
A should-read book on success in self development for knowledge workers, managers, executives, and entrepreneurs.
Petrina LeBlanc
Sep 07, 2016 Petrina LeBlanc rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's the best book I ever read. I read it annually and have it on my kindle and in audio format. I've actually give it as a gift 5 or 6 times. Must read!!
Annie
Aug 03, 2009 Annie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-help
teaches you how important a positive attitude is and ways to work on getting one on a regular basis.
Michelle
Oct 02, 2008 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Michelle by: me
This was an excellent book. Easy read that can be applied to life. That is if your mind and willingness to change is open and ready....
Elise Anderson
Elise Anderson rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2013
Âsmââ Khâlêd
Âsmââ Khâlêd rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2015
Rai
Rai rated it did not like it
Sep 05, 2013
Carina
Carina rated it liked it
Mar 09, 2011
Nurr
Nurr rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2017
  • أصول الدعوة
  • الترف وأثره في الدعاة والصالحين
  • The Encore Effect: How to Achieve Remarkable Performance in Anything You Do
  • Against All Odds: My Life of Hardship, Fast Breaks, and Second Chances
  • لماذا العرب ليسوا أحراراً؟
  • The EFT Manual
  • Strange Brains and Genius: The Secret Lives Of Eccentric Scientists And Madmen
  • فن التفكير
  • The Disciplined Mind: Beyond Facts and Standardized Tests, the  K-12 Education That Every Child Deserves
  • الدكتاتورية للمبتدئين: بهجاتوس رئيس بهجاتيا العظمى
  • 10-10-10: A Life-Transforming Idea
  • What Makes the Great Great
  • معارك "طاش ما طاش" - قراءة في ذهنية التحريم في المجتمع السعودي
  • فن البساطة
  • شموس الغجر
  • موسوعة أسماء الله الحسنى
  • How to Spot a Liar: Why People Don't Tell the Truth...and How You Can Catch Them
  • Be CentsAble: How to Cut Your Household Budget in Half