Start by marking “Vector, Vol. 2 (Star Wars: Rebellion #4, Star Wars: Legacy #6)” as Want to Read:
Vector, Vol. 2 (Star Wars: Rebellion #4, Star Wars: Legacy #6)

Vector, Vol. 2 (Star Wars: Legacy #6)

3.91  ·  Rating Details  ·  568 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Vector is an epic story with repercussions for every era and every hero in the Star Wars galaxy. This is the concluding volume. Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia have to deal with Vector as it crosses their paths and changes the galaxy On the dark surface of a desolate moon, Luke meets his first Jedi since Obi-Wan Kenobi, only to realize too late that Celeste Morne is far d ...more
Published June 9th 2009 by Dark Horse (first published May 19th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Vector, Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vector, Vol. 2

Heir to the Empire by Timothy ZahnPath of Destruction by Drew KarpyshynThe Last Command by Timothy ZahnDark Force Rising by Timothy ZahnRule of Two by Drew Karpyshyn
Best Star Wars Books
307th out of 329 books — 934 voters
Watchmen by Alan MooreSaga, Volume 1 by Brian K. VaughanV for Vendetta by Alan MooreMaus II  by Art SpiegelmanMaus I by Art Spiegelman
Greatest Graphic Novels
231st out of 254 books — 115 voters

More lists with this book...

Terence
Jan 06, 2016 Terence rated it really liked it
The plan to assassinate Darth Krayt moves forward. Cade Skywalker and his crew encounter an unexpected Jedi from the past Celeste Morne.
description
Morne while wearing the Muur Talisman has been held the mind of Sith Lord Karness Muur captive for years.
description
Morne being impressed with Cade decides to help him kill Darth Krayt.

Vector was a bit different because the volume contained part of a massive Star Wars crossover on Celeste Morne. She wasn't bad perhaps I could've even liked her if I read the whole crossove
Roberta
Aug 28, 2009 Roberta rated it liked it
This comic is actually a 2 in 1 and the conclusion to the Vector series. The first book is the fourth book in the Rebellion series and the second book is the sixth book in the Legacy series. I would rate the first comic a three, and the second a four, so a 3 1/2 overall rather three.

One of the characters in the Rebellion series Able is an intriguing supporting character, I didn't like what happened to him in the comic. I'd like to have heard more about that character, or even see a comic about h
Jaimie
Nov 01, 2015 Jaimie rated it liked it
Matt
Jan 09, 2015 Matt rated it it was amazing
I'm currently reading the "Legacy" series so I don't remember where things were in the "Rebellion" arc. I think it was a little forced that (view spoiler)

The second arc, set during "Legacy", was one of the best arcs in this series and the best of the Vector c
Shaun
Apr 25, 2014 Shaun rated it really liked it
A fitting end to the Vector saga. I likes Dark Horse's attempt at a major cross over event. It was small enough that it could be followed in the confines of their four main Star Wars titles at the time. A neophyte-Jedi Luke encountering Celeste was a rather interesting plot device. Celeste continually seems to be less human, but still a hero trying to keep Muur at bay. I like that Celeste put a seed of doubt in Luke's head about his future. The end of the story in the Legacy era is one of my fav ...more
James
Dec 23, 2015 James rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
"Vector, Volume 2" is part of a decades-spanning crossover that somehow advances the current Star Wars: Legacy plot. Cade Skywalker and his crew run across a Jedi struggling against the possession of an evil Sith master; she has the ability to make werewolf-like monsters, which comes in handy when you're trying to bump off the evil head of the galaxy.

This new Jedi, Celeste Morne, joins the group's assassination attempt, only to find herself on the cusp of betrayal as the Sith possessing her tri
Andrew
I read Legacy, Volume 6 and skipped the Rebellion volume. (Sorry but I'm just not that interested in crossovers like this.)

Cade Skywalker tries to force a confrontation with Darth Krayt and this time there are some consequences. I figured that something big had to happen here since otherwise no one would read the combined volume...I'm glad that the plot is picking up pace after the previous volume, which was rather slow.

I thought that the crossover character was just mediocre. (view spoiler)
Yves
May 02, 2012 Yves rated it liked it
Shelves: star-wars, sf
Vector volume 2 raconte la suite des aventures de Celeste Morne, une Jedi qui est prise avec un talisman Sith. Elle fait tout pour éviter qu'il tombe entre mauvaises mains. La première partie est la rencontre de Celeste avec Luke et Leia. Le talisman est vite attiré par les pouvoir des enfants d'Anakin Skywalker.

La seconde partie se passe près de 130 ans plus tard avec Cade Skywalker, un des descendant de Luke. Encore une fois, le talisman est attiré par le grand pouvoir des Skywalker.

Je n'ai p
Aaron
May 16, 2011 Aaron rated it really liked it
Vector is actually a storyline that spanned the four major Star Wars comic lines of the time in which it was written. That included Knights of the Old Republic, set 4000 years before the movies; , which covers the period just after ; Star Wars Rebellion, which is set during the original trilogy of films; and Star Wars Legacy, which I have been reading. This is actually the second volume of the storyline, covering the latter two periods.

Celeste Morne is a Jedi Knight from 4,000 years in the past,
Stephen Theaker
The second half of a crossover between four ongoing Star Wars titles. This contains one story with Luke Skywalker set during the rebellion, and one set over a century later with Cade Skywalker. The connection is a long-lived former jedi, Celeste Morne, who is bonded with the Muur talisman and the Sith consciousness within it. As well as volume two of *Vector*, this also stands as volume four of *Rebellion* and volume six of *Legacy*, a bizarre set-up that left me searching fruitlessly for the la ...more
Skwatch
Aug 21, 2014 Skwatch rated it it was amazing
Rebellion Part not yet read, going to read it in Omnibus At War With Empire 2.
Read the legacy part in Legacy HC book 2, haven't seen something this awesome going on in Star Wars.
Lovish
Jun 04, 2015 Lovish rated it really liked it
A great end to the vector series, spanning so many eras of SW :)
Alan
Feb 23, 2010 Alan rated it liked it
Now we get to the main reason I decided to read the Vector crossover story. MOre than half (at least it seemed that way) of this volume is Cade's and Celeste's story by John Ostrander. Not only does Ostrander deliver his usual solid storytelling, but for me, this section of the star Wars Legacy story helped make the two following TPBS that I have read make more sense story wise. Arguably for completists, and John Ostrander fans.
Hal Halbert
Feb 17, 2013 Hal Halbert rated it it was amazing
Crossover events as a way to get readers to ry another series in a line of books generally are a bad idea, but this lost-in-time Jedi story delivers a very satisfying story with major implications for the Legacy line in particular. While the art varies across the series, the final arc is breathtakingly beautiful and action packed. Well worth the read, even if you aren't a ST:EU comics fan.
Zare
Nov 04, 2010 Zare rated it really liked it
Final chapter of the Vector story-line. Events triggered during the great war between Mandalorians and Republic are brought to the end in the not-so-bright future where new Sith order controls (yet again) the entire galaxy.[return][return]Recommended
logankstewart
I did not read Vector Volume 1, but I read this simply to read the Legacy series volume contained within. I was impressed by the story, for the most part, and found the conclusion exciting and shocking... I'm eager to read the next edition now.
Casey
Dec 04, 2012 Casey rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction, comic
4.5? Interesting story. Kind of odd seeing non-movie events happen with Luke and Leia, hard to believe it really happened. (That's why I wouldn't give it a full five stars.) But I enjoyed the part with Cade, and really liked the character Morne.
John M Campbell
Sep 09, 2009 John M Campbell rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone with any interest in the Star Wars comics.
Not as strong as the first volume, but still very good. Ties in the latter half of this story that spans all of the (then) current comic timelines.
Jim
Oct 24, 2009 Jim rated it it was ok
"Hey, these Star Wars comics aren't half bad after all!... wait, wait. Yes, they are. They are almost exactly half bad. Ah, well."
Dannie Stockman
Oct 05, 2013 Dannie Stockman rated it really liked it
Vector is a very cool series that spans many different time spans from the Old Republic to the future during the Legacy series.
Simon
Nov 01, 2013 Simon rated it did not like it
Ah, I do hate when they do epic multi-title crossover stories, when I only have a third of the story to read. Haaaaate.
Chad Saunders
Mar 22, 2013 Chad Saunders rated it really liked it
This series continues to be amazing!
Clinton Roberts
Clinton Roberts is currently reading it
Apr 30, 2016
CAndres G Martinez
CAndres G Martinez rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2016
Corey B
Corey B marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
Michael
Michael rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2016
Macius Radon
Macius Radon rated it liked it
Apr 19, 2016
Marc Molis
Marc Molis rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2016
Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2016
  • Vector, Vol. 1 (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic #5, Star Wars: Dark Times #3)
  • Star Wars: Empire, Volume 2: Darklighter
  • Parallels (Star Wars: Dark Times, #2)
  • Star Wars: Clone Wars, Volume 2: Victories and Sacrifices
  • My Brother, My Enemy (Star Wars: Rebellion, #1)
  • Jango and Boba Fett (Star Wars: Blood Ties #1-4)
  • Star Wars: Chewbacca
  • Crimson Empire, Volume 1 (Star Wars: Crimson Empire, #1)
  • Star Wars Omnibus: Tales of the Jedi, Volume 1
John Ostrander is an American writer of comic books. He is best known for his work on Suicide Squad, Grimjack and Star Wars: Legacy, series he helped create.

Originally an actor in a Chicago theatre company, Ostrander moved into writing comics in 1983. His first published works were stories about the character "Sargon, Mistress of War", who appeared the First Comics series Warp!, based on a series
More about John Ostrander...

Star Wars: Legacy (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Star Wars: Legacy, Volume 1: Broken