Start by marking “Star Wars: Vector, Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
Star Wars: Vector, Vol. 2

Star Wars: Vector, Vol. 2 (Star Wars: Vector #2)

Vector is an epic story with repercussions for every era and every hero in the Star Wars galaxy. This is the concluding volume. Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia have to deal with Vector as it crosses their paths and changes the galaxy! On the dark surface of a desolate moon, Luke meets his first Jedi since Obi-Wan Kenobi, only to realize too late that Celeste Morne is far ...more
Published June 9th 2009 by Dark Horse Comics (first published May 19th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Star Wars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Star Wars

Terence
Jan 06, 2016 Terence rated it really liked it
The plan to assassinate Darth Krayt moves forward. Cade Skywalker and his crew encounter an unexpected Jedi from the past Celeste Morne.
description
Morne while wearing the Muur Talisman has been held the mind of Sith Lord Karness Muur captive for years.
description
Morne being impressed with Cade decides to help him kill Darth Krayt.

Vector was a bit different because the volume contained part of a massive Star Wars crossover on Celeste Morne. She wasn't bad perhaps I could've even liked her if I read the whole crossove
Alex
Apr 14, 2013 Alex rated it it was amazing
Roberta
Aug 27, 2009 Roberta rated it liked it
This comic is actually a 2 in 1 and the conclusion to the Vector series. The first book is the fourth book in the Rebellion series and the second book is the sixth book in the Legacy series. I would rate the first comic a three, and the second a four, so a 3 1/2 overall rather three.

One of the characters in the Rebellion series Able is an intriguing supporting character, I didn't like what happened to him in the comic. I'd like to have heard more about that character, or even see a comic about h
Octavi
Mar 12, 2017 Octavi rated it it was amazing
Genial conclusión.
Kimberly
Jan 23, 2017 Kimberly rated it liked it
It's getting more interesting I gotta say. 3.75
Aaron
May 16, 2011 Aaron rated it really liked it
Vector is actually a storyline that spanned the four major Star Wars comic lines of the time in which it was written. That included Knights of the Old Republic, set 4000 years before the movies; , which covers the period just after ; Star Wars Rebellion, which is set during the original trilogy of films; and Star Wars Legacy, which I have been reading. This is actually the second volume of the storyline, covering the latter two periods.

Celeste Morne is a Jedi Knight from 4,000 years in the past,
Edward Cheer
Mar 09, 2015 Edward Cheer rated it liked it
It's been far too long since I finally f***ing finished this series. Yes, I mean, I read Legacy 1-11 but I never read this INCREDIBLY CRUCIAL issue.

I seriously thought that this was a short plot deviation, but no! This is a climactic moment in the Star Wars Legacy plotline, as evidenced by Issue #7, where I was completely confused.

But, before I even talk about the story, can I just express how foolish it was to include these two issues into Vector? It not only screws up the numbering for the Leg
Jaimie
Oct 30, 2015 Jaimie rated it liked it
Yves
Apr 23, 2012 Yves rated it liked it
Shelves: star-wars, sf
Vector volume 2 raconte la suite des aventures de Celeste Morne, une Jedi qui est prise avec un talisman Sith. Elle fait tout pour éviter qu'il tombe entre mauvaises mains. La première partie est la rencontre de Celeste avec Luke et Leia. Le talisman est vite attiré par les pouvoir des enfants d'Anakin Skywalker.

La seconde partie se passe près de 130 ans plus tard avec Cade Skywalker, un des descendant de Luke. Encore une fois, le talisman est attiré par le grand pouvoir des Skywalker.

Je n'ai p
James
Nov 24, 2015 James rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
"Vector, Volume 2" is part of a decades-spanning crossover that somehow advances the current Star Wars: Legacy plot. Cade Skywalker and his crew run across a Jedi struggling against the possession of an evil Sith master; she has the ability to make werewolf-like monsters, which comes in handy when you're trying to bump off the evil head of the galaxy.

This new Jedi, Celeste Morne, joins the group's assassination attempt, only to find herself on the cusp of betrayal as the Sith possessing her tri
Matt
Jan 09, 2015 Matt rated it it was amazing
I'm currently reading the "Legacy" series so I don't remember where things were in the "Rebellion" arc. I think it was a little forced that (view spoiler)

The second arc, set during "Legacy", was one of the best arcs in this series and the best of the Vector c
Shaun
Apr 25, 2014 Shaun rated it really liked it
A fitting end to the Vector saga. I likes Dark Horse's attempt at a major cross over event. It was small enough that it could be followed in the confines of their four main Star Wars titles at the time. A neophyte-Jedi Luke encountering Celeste was a rather interesting plot device. Celeste continually seems to be less human, but still a hero trying to keep Muur at bay. I like that Celeste put a seed of doubt in Luke's head about his future. The end of the story in the Legacy era is one of my fav ...more
Stephen Theaker
The second half of a crossover between four ongoing Star Wars titles. This contains one story with Luke Skywalker set during the rebellion, and one set over a century later with Cade Skywalker. The connection is a long-lived former jedi, Celeste Morne, who is bonded with the Muur talisman and the Sith consciousness within it. As well as volume two of *Vector*, this also stands as volume four of *Rebellion* and volume six of *Legacy*, a bizarre set-up that left me searching fruitlessly for the la ...more
Andrew
I read Legacy, Volume 6 and skipped the Rebellion volume. (Sorry but I'm just not that interested in crossovers like this.)

Cade Skywalker tries to force a confrontation with Darth Krayt and this time there are some consequences. I figured that something big had to happen here since otherwise no one would read the combined volume...I'm glad that the plot is picking up pace after the previous volume, which was rather slow.

I thought that the crossover character was just mediocre. (view spoiler)
Steven Shinder
Sep 06, 2016 Steven Shinder rated it it was amazing
Alan
Feb 20, 2010 Alan rated it liked it
Now we get to the main reason I decided to read the Vector crossover story. MOre than half (at least it seemed that way) of this volume is Cade's and Celeste's story by John Ostrander. Not only does Ostrander deliver his usual solid storytelling, but for me, this section of the star Wars Legacy story helped make the two following TPBS that I have read make more sense story wise. Arguably for completists, and John Ostrander fans.
Hal Halbert
Feb 17, 2013 Hal Halbert rated it it was amazing
Crossover events as a way to get readers to ry another series in a line of books generally are a bad idea, but this lost-in-time Jedi story delivers a very satisfying story with major implications for the Legacy line in particular. While the art varies across the series, the final arc is breathtakingly beautiful and action packed. Well worth the read, even if you aren't a ST:EU comics fan.
Casey
Dec 04, 2012 Casey rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction, comic
4.5? Interesting story. Kind of odd seeing non-movie events happen with Luke and Leia, hard to believe it really happened. (That's why I wouldn't give it a full five stars.) But I enjoyed the part with Cade, and really liked the character Morne.
Zare
Nov 04, 2010 Zare rated it really liked it
Final chapter of the Vector story-line. Events triggered during the great war between Mandalorians and Republic are brought to the end in the not-so-bright future where new Sith order controls (yet again) the entire galaxy.[return][return]Recommended
logankstewart
I did not read Vector Volume 1, but I read this simply to read the Legacy series volume contained within. I was impressed by the story, for the most part, and found the conclusion exciting and shocking... I'm eager to read the next edition now.
Simon
Nov 01, 2013 Simon rated it did not like it
Ah, I do hate when they do epic multi-title crossover stories, when I only have a third of the story to read. Haaaaate.
Skwatch
Aug 21, 2014 Skwatch rated it it was amazing
Rebellion Part not yet read, going to read it in Omnibus At War With Empire 2.
Read the legacy part in Legacy HC book 2, haven't seen something this awesome going on in Star Wars.
Dannie Stockman
Oct 05, 2013 Dannie Stockman rated it really liked it
Vector is a very cool series that spans many different time spans from the Old Republic to the future during the Legacy series.
John M Campbell
Sep 09, 2009 John M Campbell rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone with any interest in the Star Wars comics.
Not as strong as the first volume, but still very good. Ties in the latter half of this story that spans all of the (then) current comic timelines.
Jim
Oct 24, 2009 Jim rated it it was ok
"Hey, these Star Wars comics aren't half bad after all!... wait, wait. Yes, they are. They are almost exactly half bad. Ah, well."
Rebecca Null
Rebecca Null rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2011
Daniel Gaul
Daniel Gaul rated it it was amazing
Dec 10, 2015
Kasper Myrsø
Kasper Myrsø rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2016
Cameron
Cameron rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2015
Jamin Melanson
Jamin Melanson rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2011
  • Star Wars: Vector, Vol. 1
  • Star Wars: Empire, Volume 2: Darklighter
  • Star Wars: Dark Times, Volume Two: Parallels
  • Star Wars: Clone Wars, Volume 2: Victories and Sacrifices
  • Star Wars: Rebellion, Vol. 1: My Brother, My Enemy
  • Blood Ties - Jango and Boba Fett
  • Star Wars: Crimson Empire III: Empire Lost (Star Wars: Crimson Empire #3)
  • Star Wars Omnibus: Tales of the Jedi, Volume 1
  • Star Wars: Empire, Volume 1: Betrayal
  • Star Wars: Chewbacca
  • Star Wars Omnibus: Menace Revealed
John Ostrander is an American writer of comic books. He is best known for his work on Suicide Squad, Grimjack and Star Wars: Legacy, series he helped create.

Originally an actor in a Chicago theatre company, Ostrander moved into writing comics in 1983. His first published works were stories about the character "Sargon, Mistress of War", who appeared the First Comics series Warp!, based on a series
More about John Ostrander...

Star Wars: Vector (2 books)
  • Star Wars: Vector, Vol. 1