Start by marking “Sand, Sun... Seduction!” as Want to Read:
Sand, Sun... Seduction!

Sand, Sun... Seduction!

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  109 ratings  ·  12 reviews
What is it about the wrong man that feels so right?

Enticed by Stephanie Bond
As if attorney Kimber Karlton's life wasn't stressful enough, she's a day late and a boat short for her own romantic getaway at a secluded island retreat. Enter rugged rogue Finn Meyers: ship's captain, jungle guide...sex god.

Propositioned by Leslie Kelly
Liz Talbot left her cheating husband and dem
Published July 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Sand, Sun... Seduction!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sand, Sun... Seduction!

Mojca
In Enticed by Stephanie Bond an Atlanta lawyer decides to spend a few romantic days in the Maldives with her boyfriend (that’s supposed to propose according to the practice’s grapevine), but there’s a little cupid out there that do anything to give her a little more time to think about it... Even if that means stranding her on Sri Lanka with a happy-go-lucky pilot/home-builder/captain.

I loved this little story. It was sexy, sweet, a little bit romantic, and a lot fun. Kimber needed to loosen up
Sandra
A very enjoyable anthology of three stories set in island and jungle locations. All the stories were great but I enjoyed Lori Wilde's romantic jungle tale the best!
A great summer read!
Enticed by Stephanie Bond
4 stars
Kimber Karlton's vacation isn't going as planned. She and her soon-to-be fiance were supposed to arrive to a remote island together, but instead, work sidetracked her and she is traveling alone...and it isn't an easy trip. Her travel agent sister hired Finn Meyers to help her get there, but he's more of a distraction than help!
Steamy, but not burning read. Predictable, but fun.

Propositioned by Leslie Kelly
4 stars
Liz left Boston to leave behind her cheating ex-hu
Jenn
This is 3 short stories of romance. I am not a fan of short stories but thought I would give it a try. The stories were fast quick fall in love stories. It was okay but I appreciate more depth.
Kassie Lee
This book was just alright. It was a shorter read & it fits perfect into the summer weather. The stories were ok but they were the type where you know what is going to happen in the end.
Kristen
I especially loved the second story by Leslie Kelly. The Lori Wilde and the Stephanie Bond stories were a little far-fetched, but hey, isn't that the point of these kind of books? I took this on to the beach with me and it was perfect. Read it in one day.
Quick little read. Surprisingly enjoyable for romance short stories... not always the most gripping reads. Of course I liked the Leslie Kelly story the best!
Amy
Three good stories; one each, by Stephanie Bond, Leslie Kelly & Lori Wilde. The best story, overall, was Propositioned by Leslie Kelly.
Ashley F
I liked them in the order they appeared. The first story was the best and then it went downhill but they were all decent.
Season
It was okay....a little enjoyable, a little too cute.
Paula
So far it's fu - predictable, but an enjoyable read.
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Cassie Polla
Cassie Polla marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Kayla Eklund
Kayla Eklund marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Caydenspia
Caydenspia marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Raycad15
Raycad15 marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Jan Patterson
Jan Patterson marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Jen Smith Keller
Jen Smith Keller marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
  • Overexposed (The Bad Girls Club) (Harlequin Blaze #347)
  • Boys Of Summer
  • Hot under Pressure (Harlequin Blaze #485)
  • Flashback (American Heroes: The Firefighters, #2)
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • The Right Stuff (Uniformly Hot!, #4) (Harlequin Blaze, #463)
  • To All A Good Night
  • SEAL of My Dreams
  • Amorous Liaisons (Harlequin Blaze, #425)
  • Midnight Fantasies: Mystery Lover + After Hours + Show and Tell
  • Private Confessions (Harlequin Blaze #308)
  • Touch and Go
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze, #292)
  • A Long, Hard Ride (Harlequin Blaze #453)
Stephanie Bond was seven years deep into a systems engineering career and pursuing an MBA at night when an instructor remarked that she had a flair for writing and suggested that she submit to academic journals. But Stephanie, a voracious reader, was only interested in writing fiction–more specifically, romantic fiction.

Upon completing her master’s degree and with no formal training in writing (he
More about Stephanie Bond...
Body Movers (Body Movers, #1) 2 Bodies for the Price of 1 (Body Movers, #2) 5 Bodies to Die For (Body Movers, #5) 3 Men and a Body (Body Movers, #3) 4 Bodies and a Funeral (Body Movers, #4)