Start by marking “The Master's Prize” as Want to Read:
The Master's Prize

The Master's Prize

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  46 ratings  ·  7 reviews
What happens when a conservative girl sneaks in to a BDSM club for a look and makes an impression on the Master trainer? He pulls out all stops to claim her for himself.

A radio charity auction gives Mitch Collins just the opportunity he was looking for. When he claims his prize, a mind-blowing kiss confirms all his fantasies and leaves him determined to win her trust.

Elise
ebook
Published March 16th 2009 by Total-e-bound

To ask other readers questions about The Master's Prize, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Master's Prize

Lisabet Sarai
Anyone who's had any contact with me or my work will know that I love BDSM. Nothing turns me on like a well-written tale of dominance and submission. The ecstatic release of surrendering to a powerful master or mistress; the intimacy of revealing your most secret and perverse fantasies; the thrill of breaking down emotional and physical barriers, pushing to ever greater extremes of sensation and trust ... Simply describing the attributes of a great BDSM story is enough to make me damp!

Unfortunat
ൠSinful
A BDSM tale sure to satisfy fans of all kinds.

Ms Nash wove a sensual tale for a long-time Master and his new sub that left me aching for more of them and their world. BDSM fans, this one is light and lovely and wholly satisfying. Feel free to thank me when you are finished.

Elise Blake visited the Fetish Club on a dare. Wearing a mask, she was shocked and more than a little disturbed to discover how revved up just watching the demonstration made her. Little did she know she was doing a little re
Future Slayer Girl (aka: kitten)
3.5 Reviewing coming soon to Kinkybookreviews.com as a special 'chat session review'
LoveRomance
This novella was simply too short. Story jumped in with no build up (I only knew what was going on because I had read a couple of reviews), so while back-story was added a little bit throughout the 30 minute read, I was frustrated not to have any character development at all yet be thrust in the middle of a scene in the first paragraph. This story could have been so much more.
Sasha
It would have been nice to be warned about the exhibitionism and menage elements in this piece.
Helen
Really enjoyed this book so well written
Vonetta
Short and sweet
Epilogue1212
Epilogue1212 marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Maria Pussycat
Maria Pussycat marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Heather L
Heather L marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Annie Tevis
Annie Tevis marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2013
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2013
Val Paquette
Val Paquette marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2013
Ebookie
Ebookie marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2013
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2013
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2013
Bebe Balocca
Bebe Balocca marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Once upon a time a young girl ran out of books to read. Not wanting to be bored she thought to herself - "I can write one myself" So she did! Maggie's stories range from dark erotic thrillers, to fantasy tales of bondage, to action adventure, romantic suspense and paranormal.
More about Maggie Nash...
The Dream Master The Executioner Boys Down Under Kinky Bet The Relic