Start by marking “John Adams: America's 2nd President / Barbara Silberdick Feinberg (Encyclopedia of Presidents. Second Series)” as Want to Read:

This series meets National Curriculum Standards for: Social Studies: Civic Ideals & Practices Power, Authority, & Governance
Library Binding, 112 pages
Published September 1st 2003 by Children's Press (CT)

To ask other readers questions about John Adams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about John Adams

Shelli
Jan 13, 2013 Shelli rated it it was ok
Shelves: non-fiction, history
After reading a few other books in this series, I was surprised to find I didn't enjoy this one as much. Especially since the subject of this one is of one of my favoritly flawed presidents. John Adams never got the respect that he deserved for his work fighting for our country's independence or his role in shaping our government. I felt this book was missing that special something needed to leave its reader with a sense of who John Adams was.
Carlos Romero
Mar 26, 2012 Carlos Romero rated it liked it
Shelves: biography
This book caught my attention simply because I did not know enough about John Adams before his presidency. This book provides the reader with much information on the coming of age, patriotism, diplomacy, and presidency.
Jim Wagner
Jim Wagner rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2016
Fabien
Fabien rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2016
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2012
Soscha
Soscha added it
Feb 06, 2016
Bamo
Bamo added it
Jun 27, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2016
Feinberg graduated from Wellesley College with honors and earned a Ph.D. in political science from Yale University.
More about Barbara Silberdick Feinberg...